Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And Has Very Big Manh00d – Etinosa Idemudia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And Has Very Big Manh00d – Etinosa Idemudia (857 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And Has Very Big Manh00d – Etinosa Idemudia by chiomarita: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2019
Love they say knows no bound as Etinosa Idemudia, a Nollywood actress, recently squealed to Pearls Media one of her best keep secrets.

According to the Edo State born Entertainer, she's deeply in love with a guy much younger than her and ready to settle down with him, if he proposes.

"Yes. It is one of my best kept secrets but i want to get off my chest. I have been hiding my relationship for a while, but my boyfriend has refused to hide it and I really love him.
The truth is, I am dating a guy 10 years younger than I am. Our love affair started in a studio. I met him there and he was so confident and I loved his voice. At first, I thought it'd just be for fun but I grew to deeply feel something.
As it is now, I am ready to marry him, if he proposes. I love his energy. He's my vibe. He's so much fun. An older person will be more put together and serious , but my Morien is full of life. He's adventurous and he serenades me right after he pisses me off," she gushed.

When further asked how she feels enjoying sexual intimacy with a 'small boy', the controversial Instagram celebrity says; "At first it was a bit awkward but I don't know, I guess age is nothing but a number. Trust me there's nothing small about him down there. He's huge.. Continue at https://pearlsnews.com/my-boyfriend-10-years-younger-and-has-very-big-manh00d-etinosa-idemudia/

Re: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And Has Very Big Manh00d – Etinosa Idemudia by imiski(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2019
This one and toto dick(eh) like attention die. cele-bu-iti

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley React To Car Theft Allegations, Show Off His Multi Million Asset / Toyo Baby Of Jennifer's Dairy Tells Her Diamond Ring Engagement Story -( Video) / One Of The Robbers Is A Lookalike Of Online Influencer 'pamilerin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.