Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income (811 Views)

Buy and Sell Dogs @ Pet Lovers Forum (Whatsapp Group) / Boy, 6, Bitten Several Times After He Shielded His Sister From Dog Attack (Pics) / Photos from Dog Carnival In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income by Euniversal: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tithing from dog sales income is filthy before God. Click on the link below to get the full gist:

https://euniversalstarskennels.com/2019/11/30/why-christians-should-not-sell-or-tithe-from-dog-sales-income/
Re: Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income by chukskafor(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
LA click, la death
Re: Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income by Euniversal: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
chukskafor:
LA click, la death

Can you explain your comment please? Did you read it all? Also I saw your post on mating exotic dog breed with mutts. I will say that dogs are bred for different purposes and hence they have different temperaments. For example, if you mate a Caucasian to the free roaming dogs, the puppies cannot be Caucasian. Assuming you mate a Caucasian and rottweiler(both are exotic), you can not have puppies that are either Caucasian or rottweiler. You will only end up with mixed breed puppies.
Re: Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income by chukskafor(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2019
Euniversal:

Can you explain your comment please? Did you read it all? Also I saw your post on mating exotic dog breed with mutts. I will say that dogs are bred for different purposes and hence they have different temperaments. For example, if you mate a Caucasian to the free roaming dogs, the puppies cannot be Caucasian. Assuming you mate a Caucasian and rottweiler(both are exotic), you can not have puppies that are either Caucasian or rottweiler. You will only end up with mixed breed puppies.
All you explained above is nothing but the gospel truth bro.
As per my comment, I was only referencing the area you directed for furtherance reading, if you will agree with me, Nigerians are very skeptical about clicking any link these days, since that's the easiest way they hack into people's account, people tactically avoid getting involved in clicking on links.
Adieu bro and have a blessed week ahead

(1) (Reply)

In Memory Of My Chow Chow Puppy - Zione / Nn / Incredibly Intelligent Behaviour Shown By Spiders, Smart, But Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.