Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria (558 Views)

List Of DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number & Email Address / Dstv Nigeria: Subscription, Bouquet Packages, Plan & Prices In 2017 / Dstv Nigeria Packages , Dstv New Channels,how To Do Dstv Subscriptions On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by jumper524(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
earlier today I was disconnected from viewing on my DSTV which came as a surprise cos ive made payments earlier, my previous subscription was suppose to expire yesterday but I made payments as early as on the 9th of this month and I've confirmed my balance through my phone.
I've tried reaching them on facebook and twitter which they are not even responding to me.
DSTV South Africa replied me and said they couldn't do anything to help me as they don't have my details.
I've tried contacting all their numbers online and offline no one is going through even their previous number I usually call isint connecting.

I tried using their Ussd code to clear the error it's saying my account is blocked pls nairalanders I need your help on how to go about this I don't know what else yo try the retail shops around me said they can't do anything about it pls I need suggestions on what else to do..

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by ABCthingx: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
What is name of that Nigerian agency again?
Re: My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by jumper524(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
What is name of that Nigerian agency again?
what nig agency?
Re: My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Going to their office is the best bet. There is nothing we can do because at the end of the day that is the only action which will give proper results. DStv is not known for service incompentence so your case is one-off. Their offices are always open so anytime you're ready go there then update us on the state of things.
Re: My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by Deicide: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
so you came here to cry to mummy grin
Re: My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by edoairways: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Try their self service whatapp number: 09082368533
Re: My Frustration With DSTV Nigeria by sanemind2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
get this external hard drive filled with HD Movies and be free from Dstv disappointments

(1) (Reply)

GOTV - How To Fix Missing Channel On Your GOTV / #bbnaija: You Dont Deserve Me – Neo Tells Vee / #Bbnaija: I Don’t Like You I Am Just Using You To Pass Time– Nengi Tells Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.