Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Available Paying Investment Program(s) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Available Paying Investment Program(s) (903 Views)

Quick Investment Program That Pays Daily ( Monday - Friday) / New Paying Investment / Scam Or Legit? Investment Program Review - Laser Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Paying Investment Program(s) by Governorpreside: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Greeting to you all.

I am currently doing my Youth Service and I have Saved up about 280k - 300k. I am here to seek advice on available genue investment scheme(s) I can partake/Invest in for monthly profit as I also plan to go learn a skill when am done serving.

Please any other advice will also be welcomed as currently, I am looking at option(s) availble on how best to use my savings for profit.

Thanks
Re: Available Paying Investment Program(s) by Governorpreside: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Please I need your advice no matter the idea.

Help please.
Re: Available Paying Investment Program(s) by Governorpreside: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Will really appreciate that sir.

People please help drop your ideas Dear Sir's/Ma's help someone to grow like you
Re: Available Paying Investment Program(s) by narit: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Governorpreside:
Greeting to you all.

I am currently doing my Youth Service and I have Saved up about 280k - 300k. I am here to seek advice on available genue investment scheme(s) I can partake/Invest in for monthly profit as I also plan to go learn a skill when am done serving.

Please any other advice will also be welcomed as currently, I am looking at option(s) availble on how best to use my savings for profit.

Thanks
Wow that is a huge amount, cudos to you to be able to save such huge amount, I remember well I started my journey online almost like this, but be careful as you can lose all that money on this platform. 99.98% scam forum.
Re: Available Paying Investment Program(s) by Governorpreside: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for your advice. Really appreciate. Pls do you have any working/paying investment u would like to suggest to me?
Re: Available Paying Investment Program(s) by oloyetomoye: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Governorpreside:
Greeting to you all.

Thanks

Young man, dont waste that money plsss.
Any invest you want to do make sure it secure. Either FG Bond, Treasury bill or you buy land and keep. Any other business/investment you are not directly involved with do not do. My candid advice.
Re: Available Paying Investment Program(s) by slimanyd: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Governorpreside:
Greeting to you all.

Thanks

Kindly join these group link below . If ure not the greedy type, You will make between 15 to 33% profit monthly .

https://chat.w hatsapp.com/Lda6mvnXxJOFqDNw0cyevv

Or chat me up to be added to the group with the below link

https:///2347039421858

(1) (Reply)

Dell Core I5 At Giveaway Price Laptops / It Left To You Now To Download All These Money Making Products Free Of Charge... / Make 1.5m With Just 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.