Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (66652 Views)

I’ve Decided To Get Rid Of My One Month Relationship With This Beautiful Angel / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by TheRedpillguy: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Litsen women are in cohort with each other, when they reject u, they set up your behavior for other women to exploit. Women don't care about you. All they want is to extract resources from you and they will back their self up on this. That's why girls talk is strictly girls talk and u don't litsen to what they talk about cus they want to keep men in darkness abt their true nature. Don't ever trust women, DNAshould be the first option for anytype of woman even if she is Mary incarnated. If they girl is suffering, should! Don't be cucked into rasing sombody else's child Jesus Christ men wake up

8 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by God1stson(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=God1stson post=84916490][/quote]

This ur new novel go sell very well. If it's not a novel, then u need 2 go for deliverance to clear ur head cos something is pulling strings inside.first give ur life to Christ

3 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Do everything you can to run DNA tests on those kids and start from there.
If they are yours, fight to get them and if they aren't, continue helping out in any way you can for humanity sake.

That is exactly what I will do if in your shoes right now but dude, you messed up big time. sad

2 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Lovelife433(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
boda wey mumu because of pussy.

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by kennylesy122(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bruv all this Nairalander no go give u better advice Na insult u go Chop comot...Look the lady is Blackmailing u emotionally If truly that how all the matters went.
Tell her you are ready to help her all out about the kids that she won’t worry about their Upbringing anymore if u get a DNA but If she refuse my Brother U know what U av to do no pikin most get 2 papa for this Buhari Regime..
Talk to her newly Husband that u really like to help them about the kids only if u Av a DNA test if Na Urs,, your Responsibilities don plenty b that and if not my brother JAPA I mean Block her off all Contact and only dy do surprise Visit maybe once in 3 month with your Wife not fiancé cause u better marry that lady that is Supporting supporting
And If you need more Advices you know as u go reach me Have a Goodnight �

2 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by sunkoye: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
I used to believe that lightening don't strike twice same place.... Now I seriously doubt that!

5 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by DavidTariq96(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ion understand, she don't wanna release dem for DNA test, it's ur right my dear to know de paternity of children who are suppose to be yours... U don't need a witch to tell she's just using em kids to blackmail u
Don't use de fact dat u re been soft to torture ur self, if they are ur kids, u have all legal rights to be with them as their biological pop, let no one denial u dat bro
Needless to say , I think u're their pop but just carry out de DNA test test to ascertain dat, and de earlier de Berra man
U just gotta Man de hell up Bro

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Dextre(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Henvest:
There is this shop I normally stock my house from then. One day I came to buy things as usual, the guy, the owner of the shop introduced one girl to me telling me she is his sister. After that day I stopped seeing the guy but only the girl in the shop.

One day I traveled, while on the travel someone called, introduced herself and explained who she is. Obviously she took my number from my younger brother staying with me. She pretended to be angry with me for not telling her am traveling and for me not knowing her name before then. Of course I apologized but she demanded I should take her out when am back before she will accept my apology I obliged.

I came back kept to my promise but made it in an open place, National theater precisely.
But then she booked another date next week but insisted it won't be open place anymore.. The rest is history.

One day I came to her shop to buy something and over heard a close friend calling her Iyawo Ossy, that wasn't the first I heard someone address her as Iyawo Ossy but I become curious this time because this person is a close friend and should know better. She tried to wave it with excuse of anybody is free to call her what they like but when I insisted, she finally opened up.....

Ossy was not her brother but her fiance with whom she has been together for 6 six years.
But, according to her Ossy is waiting for her to take in before going to see her people.
The reason why both of them chose to be telling people they are siblings remain a mystery to me till today....

I got mad and call it quit with her for trying to use me to secure marriage. The whole relationship did not last up to 2 months but obviously it was a bit late already.

Weeks later it become obvious she is pregnant, deep inside of me I felt am responsible, but when I ask her she insist it belong to Ossy. I push but she stood her ground insisting it belongs to Ossy.
She went further denying the timing of the pregnancy, if doctor is saying 2 months she will be claiming her pregnancy is 1 month.

To my greatest surprise become hostile and start avoiding me even go further to claim they went for paternity test and the result shows it belong to the guy.

I gave up, dust my self and moved on.
Nine months later she put to bed to a girl..
Months later I move out of that area.
One day my phone rang it was her, she demanded that she need to see me, that she has an important discussion with me. I opt to recharge and call her for us to do the discussion on phone but she insisted so I sent her my new address.

Two days later she came, what she came to tell me was that she is leaving the guy that the marriage thing is not working.
She was seriously crying all through I tried all i could to console her but then one thing lead to another sex happened again. When she is about to leave she told me that am the father of her daughter not Ossy. That the story of going for paternity test was true but that the test never happened because the counsellor they meet ask them to go back and rethink it again but the Ossy changed his mind at the process.

I laugh off the story and asked her to take her leave because to me she is just trying to activate her option B. Two months later she called to inform that she has not seen her period I told her am not Interested in her stories again but then my conscience was never at peace. I keep asking my self what if pregnancy and the girl truly belong to me?

One year plus later I decided to go look for them I told my girl, now fiance and she give her support ..

What I saw when I reached there almost make me cry, her condition is so bad. There and then I decide to come in and start assisting her as much as i can pending when I go for DNA. My family kick against my decision, their reason is that the girl story is not to be trusted, on the other hand my girl was supportive but kick against DNA claiming if it is done and they are not mine my feelings for the kids will change.
But from then I start taking care of their feeding, schooling, clothing, rent e.t.c

After like a year my girl suggest I open business for the girl instead, so that she doesn't have to come to me for everything everytime except school fees and medical bills.

I bought the idea and asked the lady to go look for shop ...
While on that i told her of the need to open account for the kids.

Two days later she came back to tell me that her brothers said she should not change the name of the kids...

That the kids will bear the name of who ever that marry her or the name of her family if the person don't want them.

Now what happened was that, she once told me that she need to change the girls surname to mine. Before then i don't know their surname nor attach any importance to it. So while discussing the idea of opening the account for the girls I innocently suggest that she go do the change of name before opening the account.

I was hit by her responds and her body language so I told her that she and her brothers can go suit theirselves, that from then henceforth I have hands off her matter.

Later that day she called and begged but I told her that the only condition for me to keep assisting her is that she will change their names and also release one of them to me.

She said i should make out time and come down to her base so that we will discuss it. I discuss it with my fiance and she permit me to go. When I get there and raise the topic she flame up telling me she won't try it, that that is the position of her family.

Obviously she was expecting a fight or angry reactions from me so that she can push her terms and agenda to the table ..

But was disappointed when I don't fall for that, she start begging that she can change their names but can't release any to me. I told her is no longer an option.

The meeting end at that and I took my leave, go with the start up capital i was meant to give her for her business.

She sent people to me to beg on her behave but I insisted. Finally she agreed, but with a condition that she (the first girl) must be up to 5years which is few months away then before she release her.

I sense lies in the whole thing but my girl insist I should release the fund for her to start the business of which I did when her pressure become much.

Since then I still pay their school fees nd medical bills...
Late last year the small one did surgery it was on me.

The 1st is 7 now the 2nd is 4 years old.
This year she said she wanna marry, that someone is asking for her hand in marriage
I congratulate her and wish her luck. Then ask her her plan for the kids.

What she answered me is " let the will of God be done"

I called the woman, her friend who first told me about the marriage thing, after much drilling she open up that they have agreed with the man that he is going to marry her the kids.

I don't have any problem with that even though I feel used but my only problem is why lying to me again? At that point am yet to pay their graduation /party fees out of anger I decide am not going to pay it again. I told her to go meet their new father to pay the remaining, but my conscience kept battling me.

My fiance is extremely mad at her now and have withdraw her support and insist I cut of with her entirely .

I understand her, she has been very understanding, supportive and always fighting for them even without knowing them or them knowing her.

I feel so bad for putting her in that position.
That becomes a very messy situation for me now becus I cant afford to ruin my relationship / marriage because of a renowed liar.

But what will be of those kids if I hands off them keep am awake some times at night because I don't wanna be that father that abandon his kids but I cant afford to do anything which my woman do not approve or take her for granted in anyway.

Is obvious she is trying to blackmail me with the kids, But then am not even sure if they are mine ,and she have refused to release them because if she do I can be able to go for DNA. And know what next from there.

For a while now we have not talk, She called two weeks ago that the kids wanna talk to me obviously for school fees I turn it down and warn her against calling my line again ...

I don't know if that is right, I'm confused now.
My another worry now if those kids are mine is,
When it comes to Education we are at opposite end.

She don't attach importance to education but me I attach so much importance to it.
I can't trust her with the education of those kids.
Please I need advise on how to handle things.

Damn bro! You got some weak-ass knees,girl touch u small,u don weak at the knee level. You shoulda learn the first time around but nah. If dem gree u sef,third one go follow. But it is what it is now,get a DNA test and know for sure,cos I no knw wetin u wan make nairaland people do for u o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Goovo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Even your woman no be better person .... See how she manipulate you with the following statement... " on the other hand my girl was supportive but kick against DNA claiming if it is done and they are not mine my feelings for the kids will change"...

It will take a genius to know that the above statement was a high level manipulation... A simple DNA would have saved you lots of stress but your woman was scared that if it comes out that you are their father, you will give your kids more attention than her and her potential kids for you... My brother, you are just in the midst of two manipulative women... I pity for you ...
the is sinply the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
The best advise for you now is to take those kids for DNA test.

And be sure if they are yours.
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Chidonc(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
brother man, you are been manipulated, don't be surprised if after the you take those kids for DNA you find out they are not even yours. you missed the first step from beginning, you were supposed to get DNA done. if the kinds are yours, try reaching to her family members to settle for the children since you have been catering for them won't be difficult but on the other hand, go to court. at least use intimidation to your advantage. let nobody blackmail you, am in almost similar case at the moment just that mine didn't give birth for me. but her level of manipulation would make the devil rethink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by oodua1stson: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Henvest:
There is this shop I normally stock my house from then. One day I came to buy things as usual, the guy, the owner of the shop introduced one girl to me telling me she is his sister. After that day I stopped seeing the guy but only the girl in the shop.

One day I traveled, while on the travel someone called, introduced herself and explained who she is. Obviously she took my number from my younger brother staying with me. She pretended to be angry with me for not telling her am traveling and for me not knowing her name before then. Of course I apologized but she demanded I should take her out when am back before she will accept my apology I obliged.

I came back kept to my promise but made it in an open place, National theater precisely.
But then she booked another date next week but insisted it won't be open place anymore.. The rest is history.

One day I came to her shop to buy something and over heard a close friend calling her Iyawo Ossy, that wasn't the first I heard someone address her as Iyawo Ossy but I become curious this time because this person is a close friend and should know better. She tried to wave it with excuse of anybody is free to call her what they like but when I insisted, she finally opened up.....

Ossy was not her brother but her fiance with whom she has been together for 6 six years.
But, according to her Ossy is waiting for her to take in before going to see her people.
The reason why both of them chose to be telling people they are siblings remain a mystery to me till today....

I got mad and call it quit with her for trying to use me to secure marriage. The whole relationship did not last up to 2 months but obviously it was a bit late already.

Weeks later it become obvious she is pregnant, deep inside of me I felt am responsible, but when I ask her she insist it belong to Ossy. I push but she stood her ground insisting it belongs to Ossy.
She went further denying the timing of the pregnancy, if doctor is saying 2 months she will be claiming her pregnancy is 1 month.

To my greatest surprise become hostile and start avoiding me even go further to claim they went for paternity test and the result shows it belong to the guy.

One day my phone rang it was her, she demanded that she need to see me, that she has an important discussion with me. I opt to recharge and call her for us to do the discussion on phone but she insisted so I sent her my new address.

Two days later she came, what she came to tell me was that she is leaving the guy that the marriage thing is not working.
She was seriously crying all through I tried all i could to console her but then one thing lead to another sex happened again. When she is about to leave she told me that am the father of her daughter not Ossy. That the story of going for paternity test was true but that the test never happened because the counsellor they meet ask them to go back and rethink it again but the Ossy changed his mind at the process.

I laugh off the story and asked her to take her leave because to me she is just trying to activate her option B. Two months later she called to inform that she has not seen her period I told her am not Interested in her stories again but then my conscience was never at peace. I keep asking my self what if pregnancy and the girl truly belong to me?

One year plus later I decided to go look for them I told my girl, now fiance and she give her support ..

What I saw when I reached there almost make me cry, her condition is so bad. There and then I decide to come in and start assisting her as much as i can pending when I go for DNA. My family kick against my decision, their reason is that the girl story is not to be trusted, on the other hand my girl was supportive but kick against DNA claiming if it is done and they are not mine my feelings for the kids will change.
But from then I start taking care of their feeding, schooling, clothing, rent e.t.c

After like a year my girl suggest I open business for the girl instead, so that she doesn't have to come to me for everything everytime except school fees and medical bills.

Two days later she came back to tell me that her brothers said she should not change the name of the kids...

That the kids will bear the name of who ever that marry her or the name of her family if the person don't want them.

Now what happened was that, she once told me that she need to change the girls surname to mine. Before then i don't know their surname nor attach any importance to it. So while discussing the idea of opening the account for the girls I innocently suggest that she go do the change of name before opening the account.

I was hit by her responds and her body language so I told her that she and her brothers can go suit theirselves, that from then henceforth I have hands off her matter.

Later that day she called and begged but I told her that the only condition for me to keep assisting her is that she will change their names and also release one of them to me.

She said i should make out time and come down to her base so that we will discuss it. I discuss it with my fiance and she permit me to go. When I get there and raise the topic she flame up telling me she won't try it, that that is the position of her family.

Obviously she was expecting a fight or angry reactions from me so that she can push her terms and agenda to the table ..

But was disappointed when I don't fall for that, she start begging that she can change their names but can't release any to me. I told her is no longer an option.

The meeting end at that and I took my leave, go with the start up capital i was meant to give her for her business.

She sent people to me to beg on her behave but I insisted. Finally she agreed, but with a condition that she (the first girl) must be up to 5years which is few months away then before she release her.

I sense lies in the whole thing but my girl insist I should release the fund for her to start the business of which I did when her pressure become much.

This year she said she wanna marry, that someone is asking for her hand in marriage

I called the woman, her friend who first told me about the marriage thing, after much drilling she open up that they have agreed with the man that he is going to marry her the kids.

I don't have any problem with that even though I feel used but my only problem is why lying to me again? At that point am yet to pay their graduation /party fees out of anger I decide am not going to pay it again. I told her to go meet their new father to pay the remaining, but my conscience kept battling me.

My fiance is extremely mad at her now and have withdraw her support and insist I cut of with her entirely .

I understand her, she has been very understanding, supportive and always fighting for them even without knowing them or them knowing her.

That becomes a very messy situation for me now becus I cant afford to ruin my relationship / marriage because of a renowed liar.

But what will be of those kids if I hands off them keep am awake some times at night because I don't wanna be that father that abandon his kids but I cant afford to do anything which my woman do not approve or take her for granted in anyway.

Is obvious she is trying to blackmail me with the kids, But then am not even sure if they are mine ,and she have refused to release them because if she do I can be able to go for DNA. And know what next from there.

For a while now we have not talk, She called two weeks ago that the kids wanna talk to me obviously for school fees I turn it down and warn her against calling my line again ...

She don't attach importance to education but me I attach so much importance to it.

before anything , go for a dna test by fore by force. If you have to involve police or thugs you better do.

I dont feel sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by TemmyT002(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
See what free sex has caused
Anyway, DNA is still the answer
What is the girl's name o so that somebody will not go and jam her later

2 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by dojnr4real: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
sero you reallt deserve hot slap. kindly gobfir DNA test asap
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by nazablossom(f): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
dominique:
Wicked people full this world o. I'm not talking about the woman that conned the op into fathering two children but the evil people that quoted this entire textbook.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by dojnr4real: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
serioisly you really deserve hot slap. kindly go for DNA test asap

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by ABCthingx: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
oodua1stson:
before anything , go for a dna test by fore by force. If you have to involve police or thugs you better do.

I dont feel sorry for you
Imaging quoting all the epistles. Some people have no conscience?

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by emerged01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Awof Toto na sugarcoated bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Petitediva10(f): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
i did not even read a single line from your write up because its just too long to read buh since everyone is saying go for a DNA test..oya pls go for the DNA test..lol

4 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by anochuko01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Imagine how somebody has chosen to spend his lifetime. Father Lord, don't lemme waste the life and investments you've deposited in me.

7 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Magicians: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
How do you guys give girls who ain't 100% submissive a substantial amount of money ?

Henvest:

2 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by cybriz82(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
ceeroh:
See where free pussy has landed you. Not once, but twice.

A man who has disciplined himself over women has solved half of his problems on earth.
Go for a DNA test, know the truth and be free.

Can u imaginen condom na just 100naira for 3..

4 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Ghostnick: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

So long a story. Couldn't even finish it. Got bored half way and stopped.

Men!!!... When will you ever learn? With all the news of STDs flying around, youll meet a girl and still go in raw...

To marry now gan tire me. "Baba God abeg no vex" I'm tired...
No strong willed men in this generation again.
advice d guy n leave us this generation alone...if u like marry or u go buy vibrator.
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Angrymode: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
The title of this thread should be: Memoirs of a Stupid Man

What kinda rubbish did I just read seff

4 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by siegfried99(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
Mister man
Go for DNA to stress yourself from all this problems.
the money you have been spending on the kids for the past 7 years
you can't spend the half on DNA.

I tire for the mugu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by seunak2016: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Henvest:

you are weak man fall for prey of woman easily, I don't know which kind of advice I can give you online ....best advice is if you had a friend who is smarter than you, both of you should go nice bar with low music volume and your friend should speak some sense into your head

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by cybriz82(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Your fiancé is the real MVP, she has a heart of gold for her to stay with you through all that,

And please, go for a DNA test.

Iffa hear..dat one never see wetin she dey find she go soon japa.cus she no fit trust guy man again.

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
ceeroh:
See where free pussy has landed you. Not once, but twice.

A man who has disciplined himself over women has solved half of his problems on earth.
Go for a DNA test, know the truth and be free.

I think you are right he should just do a DNA it is better he faces his reality and fear. ..the fiance is just playing nice and manipulating him out of fear of not to lose his as a result of the DNA. .they should both face their fears biko what would be would be shikena.
Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by lomprico(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cutehector:
What kind of long story is this

nna! the tin taya me, 7 years story. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by Brightgem(f): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
So the story is so long I'm tayyad! Amean at first you were deceived by iyawo Ossy. But after understanding the drama u still allowed the thing between ur thighs to make you act up, first time of any mistake can be called a mistake, second time is always a choice u made by doing something with your eyes wide open and knowing the conditions involved. I have nothing to say o. People will keep bringing kids into the drama of their sex lives which could have been avoided. Once these things have happened... Dassit

3 Likes

Re: Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare by toyobillz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Henvest:

For sleeping with a married woman....fek u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.