Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Omaphones Is It Genuine? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Omaphones Is It Genuine? (2129 Views)

How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. / Gionee M1 & M2 - Are They Genuine Product From Gionee? / Genuine Free Browsing On Zain,mtn And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omaphones Is It Genuine? by cupid4ig(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
hello my fellow nairaland readers pls i want to know if this omapones it it genuine cos i have tried to locate there office because they have a phone am interested in buy but the mail he sent to me said i should send them my address and they will bring it to me and another thing is that i found out that all the products he posted on his website is more than the market prize. for example nokia n8 that slot is selling 80,000. he is selling 95,000. bb torch slot sells at 98000 he is selling at 120,000. n97 slot sells 64,000 he is selling 79,000. pls i need u guys to help me check him out cos am seriously worried. this is his website http://www.omafones.com/ and this is slots http://slotsystems.biz/21/
Re: Omaphones Is It Genuine? by dvd(f): 3:46am On Nov 28, 2010
yea.slot n affordables ve the cheapest prices,omaphones price r jst too expensive,
Re: Omaphones Is It Genuine? by Oscorpy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2010
yes, they are. i deal with their brother company "omagames" and they deliver genuine products most uk. they deliver to your door step. no need for alarm or panic.
Re: Omaphones Is It Genuine? by celemel(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2010
Omafones is genuine. I got my HTC Desire for me and my defunct wifey from them. They delivered one in Abuja and one in Calabar at no extra cost. When one of them had a problem (it was locked to 3 mobile - UK), they retirieved it at no cost to me at all and replaced with a brand new one. I commedn them to anybody wishing to buy Genuine. Their prices are howvere a little over the top because they buy from UK only. But they are damn reliable.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N900 For Sale! / Any Other Alternative To Droidvpn? / Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.