Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Want To Design Clean And Beautiful UI For Web And Mobile - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Design Clean And Beautiful UI For Web And Mobile (966 Views)

Shadcn Is The Best UI For React Projects / What Are Your Thoughts On Building A Utility Bill Payment Web And Mobile App? / Web Design, Web Development And Mobile App Development Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Design Clean And Beautiful UI For Web And Mobile by CreativeFunds(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
I'm shadrack ux/ui designer i loves clean, simple and unique design. i also enjoy crafting brand identities, UI mock-ups, and getting businesses clients using Social media-marketing.

Graphic designer since 2018. I have an advance knowledge in Abode Photoshop, Abode Illustrator, web development and social media marketing, together with its post processing. I am very responsive and can comprehend instructions. I also value time and I believe that the quality of work reflects in yourself.

Check out one of my Figma UI Design for maskchain

https://www.figma.com/file/IBZzkKVNDB4kOwxdfiLGuM/MaskChain?node-id=0%3A1

Contact WhatsApp: 0905 642 0266

Hit me up if you want to work on a project. Have a wonderful day.

Re: Want To Design Clean And Beautiful UI For Web And Mobile by Xavi2019: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice work, but shouldn't you watermark it or something?

1 Like

Re: Want To Design Clean And Beautiful UI For Web And Mobile by y4code(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
can you teach me ui/ux?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Advice For New Comers To Programming / How Can I Get Tableau For Free? / What Should We Do To Compete With Nairaland Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.