Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen (4480 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Has Any One Bought Infinix Smart Tv ? / Charging A New Bought Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Nchetttaa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Please, Someone help me.. How can I track my stolen phone down? Or block it from usage? The Imei number is 358103109064469 or 358103109064477..

I would really appreciate who will help me out, its really annoying and frustrating, to think I saved up to buy this phone, only to be picked pocket while we were struggling to enter bus at fire service, Enugu.
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by vertueptime: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Yaho yahoo boys, pls come to this mans aid
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Nchetttaa(f): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
vertueptime:
Yaho yahoo boys, pls come to this mans aid
Am a lady, please
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Nchetttaa(f): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Here is my contact, in case anyone has a valid information 08087276766
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Mustiboy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
First, remove those IMEI numbers from here
Second, visit your nearest police station with your phone pack and receipt and lodge your complaint.
You will be charged between 15-20k. Don't worry, pay for it. When the culprit has been arrested, he will bare all the charges for all you Spend.

4 Likes

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by bravesoul247(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nchetttaa:
Here is my contact, in case anyone has a valid information 08087276766
the police will help you out with this.
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
maynation dem go soon steal ur phone whey u go come put ur number for hia

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Timileyin1234:
maynation dem go soon steal ur phone whey u go come put ur number for hia

Haha.
Tufiakwa.
No be me and you. grin grin
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Tendaysi: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nchetttaa:
Please, Someone help me.. How can I track my stolen phone down? Or block it from usage? The Imei number is 358103109064469 or 358103109064477..

I would really appreciate who will help me out, its really annoying and frustrating, to think I saved up to buy this phone, only to be picked pocket while we were struggling to enter bus at fire service, Enugu.
Chai.

1 Like

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Emmycute30(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Remove the info you posted please.
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Emmycute30(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nchetttaa:

Remove the info you posted here, give it a week or two then PM me. There's hope.
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Simplecity(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nchetttaa:

ah... sad...this december period wey your eyes suppose dey open you go close am sad chaii ..i hate this kind of news men cry

1 Like

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by vertueptime: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Nchetttaa:

Am a lady, please

Ok this lady's aid.
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by fastseo: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by ojonugba2014(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2019
this is December oooo.... boys are not smiling ooo. even SARS are not smiling too. I am using Hot 8 too, just arrange 15-20k for police, your phone will be track and trace for you

3 Likes

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Haha.
Tufiakwa.
No be me and you. grin grin
How many accounts do u have. This has 2t
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

How many accounts do u have. This has 2t

I have 3.
My main account, this one and maynnation.

How did you spot the difference so easily? grin grin
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by aminusodiq(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

I have 3.

u once said it in one of ur coments; state clearly d differences in ur 3 accts.... !!! Im keenly following!
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2019
aminusodiq:
u once said it in one of ur coments; state clearly d differences in ur 3 accts.... !!! Im keenly following!

Walahi I've forgotten fa. grin
But what are you keenly following?
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

I have 3.

I’m not daft na
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I’m not daft na

Ahh.
Ma bi nu.
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Ahh.
Ma bi nu.
Where U dey live?
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Where U dey live?

Nigeria.
undecided
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Nigeria.
undecided
Everyone knows u are in Nigeria. so, I’m not asking for ur nationality
Asking for the state u are in

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Everyone knows u are in Nigeria. so, I’m not asking for ur nationality
Asking for the state u are in
Ondo state.

Any qualms?
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Ondo state.

Any qualms?
Enh enh

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by respect80(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2019
ojonugba2014:
this is December oooo.... boys are not smiling ooo. even SARS are not smiling too. I am using Hot 8 too, just arrange 15-20k for police, your phone will be track and trace for you

See as u talk am as if there's guarantee.

Most cases of phone theft are usually impossible to have the phone tracked except on very rare occasions, may be 1 out of 50 because most phone thieves are usually conversant with IMEI tweaking which makes the chances of getting the phone tracked very slim and less feasible especially with mediatek devices like tecno and infinix which the IMEI number can easily be tweaked within seconds.

I would rather encourage victims of phone theft to save that 15-20k they will give to the police and plan how to add more money to it and buy another phone.
Mind u, even if the police succeed in knowing the phone's location, they will still ask u for another money to fuel their vehicle before going out to engage the criminal which the possibility of getting him arrested is still 1/2.
Nigeria police are much better in abetting crime and extorting the complainants than they are in fighting crime.

My phone was stolen on 30th Nov and I managed to follow the culprits on a bike and saw the location where they entered, me and my bro engaged them and while we were there, a team of policemen passing by stopped and one of the gang member was arrested but sadly, btw that 30th and 5th December, I had already spent 10k whereas the phone is not even out yet.
They will tell you to give them money for fuel so they will go with the arrested suspect to raid the criminals hideouts. when you come the next day, they will tell you they got to the location and the criminals saw them from a far and fled. This attitude of police towards fighting crime is the reason why we're having an endless cycle of criminal activities on a daily basis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2019
respect80:

See as u talk am as if there's guarantee.

Most cases of phone theft are usually impossible to have the phone tracked except on very rare occasions, may be 1 out of 50 because most phone thieves are usually conversant with IMEI tweaking which makes the chances of getting the phone tracked very slim and less feasible especially with mediatek devices like tecno and infinix which the IMEI number can easily be tweaked within seconds.

I would rather encourage victims of phone theft to save that 15-20k they will give to the police and plan how to add more money to it and buy another phone.
Mind u, even if the police succeed in knowing the phone's location, they will still ask u for another money to fuel their vehicle before going out to engage the criminal which the possibility of getting him arrested is still 1/2.
Nigeria police are much better in abetting crime and extorting the complainants than they are in fighting crime.

My phone was stolen on 30th Nov and I managed to follow the culprit on a bike and saw the location where they entered, me and my bro engaged them and while we were there, a team of policemen passing by stopped and one of the gang member was arrested but sadly, btw that 30th and 5th December, I had already spent 10k whereas the phone is not even out yet.
They will tell you to give them money for fuel so they will go with the arrested suspect to raid the criminals hideouts. when you come the next day, they will tell you they got to the location and the criminals saw them from a far and fled. This attitude of police towards fighting crime is the reason why we're having an endless cycle of criminal activities on a daily basis.
Na u steal the phone, why are u discouraging herundecided
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by Timileyin1234(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Ondo state.

Any qualms?
I’m from Oyo state tho
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by maynattion(f): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

He didn't discourage her. He rather made a good point.
It's not guaranteed she is ever going to see the phone after spending 15-20k, why not just save and buy a new one?
Why waste the little she has?

3 Likes

Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by fotadmowmend(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2019
sorry
Re: My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen by respect80(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Yes na me steal the phone. In fact, na the phone I take d surf nairaland so. undecided

Btw, I'm talking from experience and those who truly know how Nigeria police operate definitely understand my point. Most Nigeria police officers are crime abettors and some of them even have close contact with top crime syndicates within the area they serve and that's why as an individual, I try as much as I can to avoid anything that would warrant me entering a police station to write statement either as a complainant or as an accused.
If Nigeria as a country would stand any chance of having crime being curbed to the barest minimum, then I would suggest that 70% of the process should be focused on police reform.

The good forces within the Nigeria police as an institution is far too few than it would take to have a reliable policing system. Most of them (police) see their job specification as an avenue to enrich themselves rather than ensuring law and orderliness is maintained in the society.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 5 Now In Kenya: Specifications And Price In Kenya / Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up / Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.