Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (59425 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Kinggeezu: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2019
bid4rich:

We were not there to know who left his lane to another lane but we know that one must be on the wrong side.

I was there on Wednesday coming back from Port-Harcourt going to Lagos I used Agofure Motors it happened right in from of us the Peace Mass driver speedily overtook a Trailer and lost control and ran into G.U.O motor going on its own via the other lane !!!

The most annoying part is that the Peace Mass driver didn't die despite the huge impact of accident on his vehicle , Chai we wanted to kill him too cos G.U.O driver died on the spot and we felt like he should also die cos he caused the accident if not for the police we would have made sure he died too ...
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by therajah: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2019
fairfora:
its not true, that's my point
Tot the other casualties were inside peace mass.. according to what i read somewhr...
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 16, 2019
therajah:

Tot the other casualties were inside peace mass.. according to what i read somewhr...
Come to to think of it, was GUO's vehicle a trailer, that such ghastly accident would claim only the life of their driver? Was there no passenger beside and behind the driver ? In 2015, my brother was involved in a similar ghastly motor accident similar to this, claiming all the passengers' lives including that of the driver, excluding my brother, who sustained injuries which almost claimed his right eye. He spent months in the hospital. GUO was just trying to hide the truth. Had I not heard what happened from the passenger who was on same bus with me, I'd have also believed their fake press release.
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Roon9(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Sniper101:

Alright.
I thought it would be something of 50k
.....or less

Lols! Bro, the amount spreads across the years. No montly subscription unlike mtn lumous, zero maintenance and if you incorporate a solar panel to it you can get upto 16hrs uptime daily... So u see
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Roon9(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Phyde:

Tell me more about this solar stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/5505287/extremely-rugged-mobile-lithium-ion

You can chat with one of our engineers on the link below
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Exponental(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2019
PMT... I hope it's not a short of
rest in PEACE MASS TRANSIT
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by bid4rich(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Kinggeezu:

I was there on Wednesday coming back from Port-Harcourt going to Lagos I used Agofure Motors it happened right in from of us the Peace Mass driver speedily overtook a Trailer and lost control and ran into G.U.O motor going on its own via the other lane !!!

The most annoying part is that the Peace Mass driver didn't die despite the huge impact of accident on his vehicle , Chai we wanted to kill him too cos G.U.O driver died on the spot and we felt like he should also die cos he caused the accident if not for the police we would have made sure he died too ...

Hmmmm! Just some 3 seconds patience could have prevented this horrible accident. May God continue to protect us all.
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Iykenuwa(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Roon9:
Hmm.... Even if I wasn't in the scene I somehow knew PMT was at fault. Their drivers are on something stronger than Egbo on a daily

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

How much and which size of TV?
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by ozoemenaca: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2019
One transport company that I so much cherished, they are really professional in their dealings.
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by DollyBig: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Roon9:
Hmm.... Even if I wasn't in the scene I somehow knew PMT was at fault. Their drivers are on something stronger than Egbo on a daily

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

I'm interested. where are you based?
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Roon9(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Iykenuwa post=84949350]

For the advert its a small TV but for a 32 inch LED you are assured of 6hours uptime

1 Like

Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Roon9(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2019
DollyBig:

I'm interested. where are you based?

Warri
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Nyoyokoone: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Good one there cool
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by missyblissy: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2019
onward4life:

I had an awful experience yesday

PMT No:53.. Is an ex ritualist and a former osu fanatic behind wheels ..

Dey will soon begin town service if this continues...

They feel if not 4 dem Nigerians travelling to South east or (of south easterners extraction)

would hav been stranded ...

Stranded ke. When we have GMT, Ifesinachi, GUO, etc
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by uluB: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2019
May God have mercy upon us all. RIP to the dead.
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by virginchaser(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Moment like this, i remember my Daddy"s quote ''THE RIGHT OF WAY IS THE RIGHT TO DEATH"" May be if GUO driver had shifted a bit for the on coming Peace Mass bus to pass he could have survived. Bottom line is Peace Mass that was overtaking a longer vehicle was definitely on top speed to enabled him passed early enough. RIP to the deaths and speedy recovery to the innocent passengers whom paid and boarded the ill fate vehicles. I would not blame the government because it is one of the road that is receiving attention at the moment.
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by patorial(m): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2019
Roon9:

Lols.....we have a power bank for just laptop but its a little above 30k
So how much do you sell it
Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Roon9(m): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2019
patorial:

So how much do you sell it

Re: GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by patorial(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Roon9:

Ok so where are you located

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) / Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.