Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club (12443 Views)

Video Of Woman Flashing Her Private Part While Dancing For A Tiktok Video (18+) / Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Chinekepikin: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cardi B films half-naked strippers dancing for her husband Offset as they club together while they spray dollars.

Cardi B, who was recently in Nigeria for an event, stormed a strip club last night with her husband, Offset to have some fun. At one point, the mother of one and rapper was seen filming half-naked strippers dancing for her husband as they sprayed one dollar notes on the strippers.

See Full Photos And Watch Video
HERE

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Role model to some of the young ladies, so where's the future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Kylekent59: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin

It is finished.

You can't serve God and also serve the devil the same time.

She first went to a stripper club, after that, she then went to the orphanage home.

Kane west has been saved, he has received the spirit, I just hope Naira marley does so immediately.

When someone dies a stripper or a musician who sings unworthy music, do you know where they go? or what they pass trough after death?

like, do you know what it means that you are dead but your music is raining on earth and it deprives the spirit from gaining access to a soul, thereby making people or her fans go gaga

Imagine putting on a shoe with spikes in it and you are made to dance with it forever??

Kane west, you are saved!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by segebase(m): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2019
see beta wife

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ubunja(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Low self esteem women are the best...

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Ubunja01: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:
because? Let ubunja guess. They help to boost the esteem of inferior guys.
A man who thinks highly of himself wouldnt be self_reduced as to prey on women with low self esteem. Thats low ubunja.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ubunja(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Ubunja01:
because? Let ubunja guess. They help to boost the esteem of inferior guys.
A man who thinks highly of himself wouldnt be self_reduced as to prey on women with low self esteem. Thats low ubunja.

Welcoming another hater. Join the queue bro. It's a long one. You are not the first and won't be the last.

See what others have said about me:

Defenderalert:

Praying against the adorable Demuren baby ending up like you really pained you. I see. The only individual i pray becomes worse than you is your own son who i am sure you will never teach your miseduGAY trash but as Karma never misses its address, demons worse than you are already teaching him how to die a miscreant. Thats how God works.

Defenderalert:
Congratulations boy. May you continue to be a blessing to your parents and not end like Ubunja. Amen.

Defenderalert:

You got it. No discipline.

CC: Ubunja does your daughter have discipline? Who will teach her? You are busy miseduGAYing your life and future away. cheesy cheesy

Defenderalert:
Dumb girl. What was she thinking? Ubunja daughter.Nothing in their brains. Just how to grab. dirty dicks.

Defenderalert:

I happen to know the devil behind the moniker personally and we are quite a number who now know him to be one old wrecked individual who has lost it all. His hope is that when the younger ones read they will be fooled by his fake antics and end as frustrate, and bitter as he is. That is what i have succeeded at stopping.

He sleeps with men and the message underneath his evil write ups you wont understand if you lack wisdom and except you know him personally like a number of us do.

If he is so sure and confident in him dumb write ups let him start a Vlog.

Let a lot from him? You need help.

My prayer is that your son is exactly like him and if you have daughters may ghey be laid by Ubunja replicas. Then you will coms back and edit your mentions on NL.

Defenderalert:

Stop obsessing over how to mess up the lives of our youth with your crap MiseduGAY. As you can see you are just wasting your time.

Go and push wheelbarrow since you are jobless because that cougar you are wishing for will never come. Its time to retire from gigoloism. Hahahaha Too many young agile men available. No one wants to be cougar to droopy face. Lol

Add you own hate and move along.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Ubunja01: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:

Welcoming another hater. Join the queue bro. It's a long one. You are not the first and won't be the last.

See what others have said about me:

Add you own hate and move along.

it sad you think that of me really, 'hater'.
Im a fan rather. One who admires your work, hence i copied your moniker.
Soon you'll grow used to me, pick an advice or too and become a better ubunja.

Btw because i corrected an error in your reasoning, doesnt mean im dissing you.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by bukatyne(f): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:

Interesting.

Why?
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Chinekepikin: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2019
See Dollars, Baba God Pick our calls
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ubunja(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2019
bukatyne:

Interesting.

Why?
they try harder and tolerate the worst while giving in to the craziest demands cause no matter how beautiful or successful or educated you are as a woman if you don't know your worth you'll allow yourself to be treated like trash while treating others like royalty.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by bukatyne(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:
they try harder and tolerate the worst while giving in to the craziest demands cause no matter how beautiful or successful or educated you are as a woman if you don't know your worth you'll allow yourself to be treated like trash while treating others like royalty.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wanted you to type it out.

I am also glad you realize that most red pill gimmicks would only work on a low self-esteemed girl.

I wished more girls took your threads seriously so they see patterns and build themselves up to have worth and be content in themselves.

I am not talking of the false worth acquired by herd mentality claiming 'strong woman', 'independent woman' etc.

I am talking of worth built up by understanding your strengths,weaknesses, dreams, purpose etc and accepting a mirror man who aligns.

But that would spoil your market, not so? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ubunja(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
bukatyne:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wanted you to type it out.

I am also glad you realize that most red pill gimmicks would only work on a low self-esteemed girl.

I wished more girls took your threads seriously so they see patterns and build themselves up to have worth and be content in themselves.

I am not talking of the false worth acquired by herd mentality claiming 'strong woman', 'independent woman' etc.

I am talking of worth built up by understanding your strengths,weaknesses, dreams, purpose etc and accepting a mirror man who aligns.

But that would spoil your market, not so? wink grin
everything works on the low self esteem. From gold digger tricks to diva tactics that women use on men. It all affects the weak. The weak is always the target for both male and female schemes. From voting in politics to scams by crooks, its always the Low self esteem who falls. That's why games don't work on high esteem people. The greatest gift you can give your son or daughter is a high self esteem.

I kid you not, I even came across a YouTube channel where women were literally asking some witch for magical spells to increase self esteem. Its a crazy world out there.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by bukatyne(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:
everything works on the low self esteem. From gold digger tricks to diva tactics that women use on men. It all affects the weak. The weak is always the target for both male and female schemes. From voting in politics to scams by crooks, its always the Low self esteem who falls. That's why games don't work on high esteem people. The greatest gift you can give your son or daughter is a high self esteem.

I kid you not, I even came across a YouTube channel where women were literally asking some witch for magical spells to increase self esteem. Its a crazy world out there.

@bold:

Words on marble.

@post: very very true.

At least the babes want to buy sense even if from the wrong source.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Biglittlelois(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Chinekepikin: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Aiziko: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:

So then, how can someone identify a woman with low self esteem?
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ubunja(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Aiziko:

So then, how can someone identify a woman with low self esteem?
they are called Pick Me chicks.

Most wear natural hair, hate makeup, hate wigs and weaves, etc. Been thinking of writing a Miseducation on them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:

Most wear natural hair, hate makeup, hate wigs and weaves, etc. Been thinking of writing a Miseducation on them.
kindly throw more likes on the natural hair,wigs etc
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Jesuspikin8: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
ubunja:

i thought it was the other way round. Damn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Chinekepikin: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
i thought it was the other way round. Damn.

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.