Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Cry For Salvation Outside Support Celebrate Looters At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cry For Salvation Outside Support Celebrate Looters At Home (243 Views)

Security Men Lock Up Palliatives Looters At Ilorin Airport Warehouse (Video) / Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cry For Salvation Outside Support Celebrate Looters At Home by googi: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Anyone that cannot change the Zoo he was born into or free himself from shiithool has lost the right he cannot fight for at home, outside.

I was reading about some Nigerian visitors in Crotia that were turned into refugees. They are ready to burn their own country but look for salvation in another man's land.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/world/europe/nigerian-migrants-croatia-table-tennis.html
Re: Cry For Salvation Outside Support Celebrate Looters At Home by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Erm, I think you have the story wrong.

1.The Nigerians were in Croatia for a table tennis tournament.

2.They were due to fly back to Nigeria in a few days...

3.The night they were arrested by the Croat police, they told them they had visas...but the croat police refused to listen to them, and roughly deported them to Bosnia (Not to Nigeria...Bosnia).

4.Am even surprised our nearest embassy is doing nothing to help them lads.

5They have repeatedly said they want to come home.
Re: Cry For Salvation Outside Support Celebrate Looters At Home by googi: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
What did I get wrong?

Can you imagine another country with the status and reputation Nigeria had up to the 80s "mistakenly" treated that way.

If you do not value what you have, demonize it and echo those who call you unprintable names while they feed on you, that is what you get.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Police Is Your Friend And Your Attacker’s Nemesis / Buhari @77, Aisha's Wish; Court Sacks Ubah; Police Checking Points; Ike And Merc / No File Stays On My Table Over Night- Zamfara Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.