Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread (3768 Views)

2021 AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE THREAD / UI University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Thread Admission 2021/2022 Information / OAU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello, this thread is for 2019/20 OAU postgraduate prog applicants, endeavor to signify if you one.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Jaywon9ja(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2019
I wonder if OAU is meant for non Nairalanders... No one seems to apply for oau pgd... Well i am an applicant. Cheers.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Datguybilly97(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2019
That institution na for frat boys... Bruhh that school carry game 4 head like gele.. Good luck
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by edoairways: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2019
Jaywon9ja:
I wonder if OAU is meant for non Nairalanders... No one seems to apply for oau pgd... Well i am an applicant. Cheers.
Probably their postgraduate program is slow
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jaywon9ja:
Nice, have you forwarded your transcripts to the college
of postgraduate studies?
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
edoairways:

Probably their postgraduate program is slow
That was then, now okay
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Datguybilly97:
That institution na for frat boys... Bruhh that school carry game 4 head like gele.. Good luck
Don't get bro, what do you mean by that
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by edoairways: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ujawissy:

That was then, now okay
I doubt that. Many of these public schools are filled with sadist oau is not exception
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Datguybilly97(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bros go another institution na waytin I deh yarn be that
Ujawissy:

Don't get bro, what do you mean by that
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Datguybilly97:
Bros go another institution na waytin I deh yarn be that
Okay, Thanks for your advice
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jaywon9ja:
Hello, I sent you an email,
Did you receive any email of confirmation after submitting your application?
Also any progress concerning your transcripts
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Jaywon9ja(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ujawissy:

Nice, have you forwarded your transcripts to the college
of postgraduate studies?

Yeap. And you??
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Jaywon9ja(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ujawissy:

Yeap sorry, i have replied you. I sent my transcript last week, has not been delivered yet though... And im able to keep track of my application.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Ujawissy: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jaywon9ja:

Yeap sorry, i have replied you. I sent my transcript last week, has not been delivered yet though... And im able to keep track of my application.
I didn't receive confirmation email and all efforts to mail oaunetque, no reply.
I cannot track my application right now
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Vankunlex: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Any whatsapp link for
Oau postgraguade. Pls add 08103869133, 08182838308
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by goodnessme02: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
edoairways:

I doubt that. Many of these public schools are filled with sadist oau is not exception

OAU is no longer slow

Its a must you complete ur masters in maximum of 3 years, but of course if you're serious you'll be done 2 years.
Its also a must you complete ur PhD in max of 4 years.....and you can complete ur PhD in 3 years if you ate serious.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by edoairways: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
goodnessme02:

OAU is no longer slow

Its a must you complete ur masters in maximum of 3 years, but of course if you're serious you'll be done 2 years.
Its also a must you complete ur PhD in max of 4 years.....and you can complete ur PhD in 3 years if you ate serious.
Are you sure? Many of my friends are weeping profusely for chosen OAU

1 Like

Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by goodnessme02: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
edoairways:

Are you sure? Many of my friends are weeping profusely for chosen OAU

I am very sure....I am currently a PG student too.
Fact is....if you're very serious, you will finish in time.

Plus, if you are such a person that wants to further into PhD, then OAU is the best school for you.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by edoairways: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
goodnessme02:

Plus, if you are such a person that wants to further into PhD, then OAU is the best school for you.
Which department is that?
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by EVarn(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2020
Jaywon9ja:
Hello, I applied for the OAU masters programme yesterday.
I don't understand something though, do I forward my credentials (photocopies) along with the transcript through my undergraduate school?. Or how will I get my credentials to the PG school?
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by EVarn(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Ujawissy:

I don't understand something though, do I forward my credentials (photocopies) along with the transcript through my undergraduate school?. Or how will I get my credentials to the PG school?

I just sent you a mail, let's connect via WhatsApp.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
EVarn:
You should forward your supporting documents (e.g waec, nysc discharge, passport photography, bsc certificate, birth certificate etc) by yourself or send it by someone/courier to the Pg college admission office and to the department you chose. Your school will transfer the transcript to Pg college and to the department. You can track your admission progress online
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2020
goodnessme02:

This is very accurate. Max for Msc is 3 sessions while max for PhD is 4 sessions. I did my Msc in Oau.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by EVarn(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

You should forward your supporting documents (e.g waec, nysc discharge, passport photography, bsc certificate, birth certificate etc) by yourself or send it by someone/courier to the Pg college admission office and to the department you chose. Your school will transfer the transcript to Pg college and to the department. You can track your admission progress online
Mist this be done before the closing date of the postgraduate application?. Because that is very soon.

Please reply your mail.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by CoolOne1: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Please am interested in OAU MBA. is the form still available? and when is the admission process likely to start?
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by EVarn(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2020
CoolOne1:
Please am interested in OAU MBA. is the form still available? and when is the admission process likely to start?
Yes it is. Admission will likely start by February ending.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
EVarn:
Mist this be done before the closing date of the postgraduate application?. Because that is very soon.

Please reply your mail.
It must be done before they ( department , faculty and Pg college) sit on admission and that's after the application has closed.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by CoolOne1: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
@ademijuwonlo, i made payment today for the application form. Any ideas on what the pre-examination question consist of?

I also thought those documents should be brought to the center on the day of the entrance exam.

i learnt an entrance exam might hold this saturday. How true is it?
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by EVarn(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
CoolOne1:
@ademijuwonlo, i made payment today for the application form. Any ideas on what the pre-examination question consist of?

I also thought those documents should be brought to the center on the day of the entrance exam.

i learnt an entrance exam might hold this saturday. How true is it?
Oh, is that from a legit source(bringing the credentials on the day of entrance exam)?.

I know entrance exam can't be this Saturday because registration closes next week Monday.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by edoairways: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
ademijuwonlo:

This is very accurate. Max for Msc is 3 sessions while max for PhD is 4 sessions. I did my Msc in Oau.
So they say until you hear people complaining from other departments.
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Phemorinho(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
@ademijuwonlo
As it stands now, please what can be the deadline for OAU to receive my transcript?
Thank you
Re: OAU 2019/20 Postgraduate Thread by Phemorinho(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hi friends,
I guess we all on this thread are for the same goal, that is, doing our pg in OAU.
I have created a WhatsApp group which I know will be a faster and easier way to share information. I wish us goodluck.

https:///HrrxWzPmMLuDxp10OjVf54

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings / I Saw This Circulating On Social Media. Let Us Help Him Out. / Man Left Amazed, After Spotting A Jet/Car Constructed By An Engineer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.