Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence (1293 Views)

What Will Happen If I Miss A Whole Semester Exams In The University / SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Aren't you fed up of getting mediocre grades?

Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2019
I authored this book when I discovered 4 reasons why students perform poorly.

I used the principles in here to make dozens of A's very easily.

I will give more information soon...
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Studying is an activity. It requires attention and seriousness.

How much seriousness do you give your academics?

Send me an email to get a copy of this book!
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Desyno: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
annoitedwriter21@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Hahjascho(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by paul100(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by lekzy116(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
olamilekanlekzy7@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Comystar: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Comystar: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Emails sent.

One reason why students perform poorly:

They are not in the course of their dreams. They do not like the course which they are studying in school.

Are you among this category? I handled this issue here in this book
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by sartun(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2019
ismailtunde289@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Yohans(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2019
L
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Emails have been sent.

Your books must not be a source of distress to you. To achieve maximum success, you must love your course. You must be deeply interested in what you're studying.

Get a copy of the book for more information.

Hard cover book is available on Amazon!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE HARD COPY FROM AMAZON
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by successismine01(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2019
aolorunphunmi2@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by andassyn(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Usmanabdulmaleek3@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
The only substitute for hard work is smart work. Gone are the days when you work so hard to study.

With the principles in my book you will be a smart worker not a hard worker
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by mujibson(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
abiolamujeeb@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Einsteindude(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
youngeinstein32@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Here's a very important point for all students to take note:

How Excellence-Driven Are Your Friends? If you wish to make A's but hang around students that waste their time in school, do you think you will achieve your goal?

How much of success and excellence do your friends aspire to? How many A’s or Distinctions do they wish to make this semester? Are they goal-oriented or do they simply drift with the wind?

If you are moving around with people that do not motivate you to study and make good grades, then I suggest you change your company.

ORDER A COPY OF MY BOOK TO GET MORE INFORMATION.

Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by nnahernest(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Please I need it o.

nnah.ernest@yahoo.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
How much is your academic excellence worth to you?

Order a copy of my book to know more

Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Milmir: 4:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Please help forward a copy
Thank you

adelovelyspicem@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Work towards making an A. Don't just work towards passing your exams.
eBook is available
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2020
check it out
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
School has started. don't procrastinate. get a copy of my book today
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by graccce: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Igwenancy10@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by moshark06(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
m.akinwole127@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by leonard002(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Send me an email for a copy
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Pat062: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please I need it
My email is
triciatim227@gmail
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by Loris576(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
toroabasietim94@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by emmycool44: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
emmyojilly@gmail.com
Re: Smashing Your Semester Exams Like A Boss... Guide To Academic Excellence by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Boss hand me a copy
chiemeriekelechi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Solve These Physics Questions? / 15 Hidden Cheating Apps For Android In 2022| Know Your Spouse / Dr. Philip Ozuah Donates $1 Million To University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.