Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) (1993 Views)

Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? / Chelsea FC Get New Manager: Porto's André Villas-Boas / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by babaogun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/11/27/2234062/chelsea-midfielder-john-obi-mikel-we-love-the-manager-hes-a

Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel has backed manager Carlo Ancelotti by claiming that the squad gets on perfectly well with the Italian and that he is a great coach.
Mikel commended Ancelotti for his even-handed approach at Stamford Bridge, saying there is no difference in the way he talks to 17-year-old youngsters or the experienced club captain.

"We all love the manager. He's a great man. You couldn't find a more relaxed manager who also does his job so well,” said Mikel, according to The Sun.

"He treats every player the same, which is very important. He speaks to Josh McEachran just likes he speaks to John Terry.

Mikel praised the 53-year-old for his support and contribution to both players and club, and back the Italian to rebound from the team's recent loss of form.

"We think he has been there for us, for every player when things haven't been going well,” said Mikel.

"He's given us all confidence and we want to support him. It's tough for everyone at the club, especially him right now.

"It's just a little blip, these things happen and we want to get results for him, to make him feel more relaxed, more secure."

Chelsea take on Newcastle at St James’ Park on Sunday, and are hoping to get back to winning ways if not for themselves, then for the manager.

"We are all desperate to start getting results for him."

The 23-year-old Nigerian stated that relations were going well both on and off the training ground and that they had a good training session on Friday.

"Training was good, the players were lively.

"The manager was smiling. This is Chelsea, even when things are not going well we are always trying to come together to come back very strong.

[b]"The amount of banter that goes on in this club is crazy. Sometimes the manager has to tell us to stop larking around to get on with training."

However, Mikel thinks that his team-mate Salomon Kalou is sometimes a little too friendly, describing theirs as a “husband and wife” relationship.

"Sometimes in training Kalou just tackles me and we start fighting on the floor.

"Everyone laughs and the manager will send us to stand apart.

"We are like husband and wife. Like today, he had a shower after training and then he went to my locker, put on my cream and took my aftershave."

"Yesterday he was bored in his house and he called me up and started talking rubbish.

"I said 'listen, you might be bored but I'm not, leave me alone, I've got something to do'.

"He was on the line for maybe 10 minutes and in the end I had to hang up. Sometimes he has nothing to do and just drives to my house to drive me crazy.

"Everyone knows how close we are. If they see us doing something like arguing they know that no matter what happens we will still be friends.

"Salomon is a good guy. We take the p**s out of each other a lot. But we have also helped each other a lot since we have been here."
[/b]
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by bigfather(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2010
This happens in other teams too. You bound to have a close pal in a team . Someone you both share you thoughts and pains together.
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by kannymoore(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
Love this piece. Makes us understand that mikel is human afterall and gives us a peek into his personality.
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by medjai(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
Birds of equal plummage. They both add very little to the Chelsea team
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2010
babaogun:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/11/27/2234062/chelsea-midfielder-john-obi-mikel-we-love-the-manager-hes-a

However, Mikel thinks that his team-mate Salomon Kalou is sometimes a little too friendly, describing theirs as a “husband and wife” relationship.

"Sometimes in training Kalou just tackles me and we start fighting on the floor.

"Everyone laughs and the manager will send us to stand apart.

"We are like husband and wife. Like today, he had a shower after training and then he went to my locker, put on my cream and took my aftershave."

"Yesterday he was bored in his house and he called me up and started talking rubbish.

"I said 'listen, you might be bored but I'm not, leave me alone, I've got something to do'.

"He was on the line for maybe 10 minutes and in the end I had to hang up. Sometimes he has nothing to do and just drives to my house to drive me crazy.

"Everyone knows how close we are. If they see us doing something like arguing they know that no matter what happens we will still be friends.

"Salomon is a good guy. We take the p**s out of each other a lot. But we have also helped each other a lot since we have been here."
[/b]

who's the big arze who fabricated this one. but its funny lol
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by 1025: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2010

@medjai,
who made u the judge here or must u introduce ur saddist and frustrated life to any mikel related topic?
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by chelseabmw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2010
1025:

@medjai,
who made u the judge here or must u introduce your saddist and frustrated life to any mikel related topic?

Ask him
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by bigfather(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2010
medjai:

But they are well paid ! Bad belle !
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by 1025: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2010

@medjai,
by the way, you are right broda. rich man talk to rich man and low lives work with low lives. evil men vs evil men, saddists/saddists so enjoy ur saddist life with ur likes.
Re: Chelsea Fc's Mr & Mrs (mikel & Kalou) by JamesDel: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2011
I spent my early years enjoying hockey on Astroturf, but didn't realise that some day I'd personally be astro turfing my backyard for reasons other than football.
Fake grass is the most innovative and most excellent trend gripping the planet. So no more trimming the lawn.

jD cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Milan, Madrid, Manchester, London Or Rome - Which City Has The Best Combined XI? / Arsenal Posts Financial Loss After Wembley Defeat / Arsenal Grabs £6m Sagna/strictly For Gunners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.