Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City (7702 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by romeoetin(m): 3:52am On Dec 15, 2019
The rivalry between the two notorious cult groups in Benin city seems not to be dwindling as fresh reports on social media shows the brawl between the two group rival cult is not ceasing anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DS6VDwRurQ
Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by daddytime(m): 4:36am On Dec 15, 2019
If dem scatter this worwor brain for ground now, people go dey type "eyaaa, r.i.p and all other rubbish.

Foolish and cursed children.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by romeoetin(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
If dem scatter this worwor brain for ground now, people go dey type "eyaaa, r.i.p and all other rubbish.

Foolish and cursed children.

I still don't know what benefit there is to cultism. They never learn embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by judgementyard(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2019
Wow,I think it's a great development
They should kill themselves already.
Fly we stubborn na em dey follow dead body enter ground

1 Like

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by segebase(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2019
see life

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by onward4life(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2019
Dis one Don sweet air Boys die!

Bcoz dem nearly turn female frat dat year!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by espn(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Oya now...I now even get time dey type rip
Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by Triniti(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2019
It’s just a terrible sight to behold. I saw a video of eiye members butchered and ripped out the heart of a suppose member of the aiye. Edo youths needs to imbibe the character of true hustlers, instead of forming hard man up and down

3 Likes

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by Olugbenga1234: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Yes they should kill themselves. They should go to the desert and fight. No one will miss them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye/maphite Cult Group Clash With Aye In Benin City by shilenji(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Dem for just volunteer to become ritual materials for their parents,at least that go dey more fruitful dan diz trash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment / Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.