Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,685 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG (27151 Views)

Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by contigiency(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Even with all these revelations, the Niger Deltans are still conferring chieftaincy titles to patience Jonathan at regular intervals.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by nkypat: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2019
The money they could have given to their village people to progress

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by DMerciful(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Use your brain....collecting money without prosecution is a joke. Bubu ain't fighting any corruption just opponents!
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by beexy: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:
Just receive 1million naira in your akant and watch your bank begin to ask you questions how you got the money.

you so right about that!

Do u have Samsung(s6 s7 s8 etc) with blank screen, shattered screen or malfunctioning screen?Let fix it with as low as 9k!
payment after service.
chat me up to order now!
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by propynich123: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Enemyofpeace: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2019
Seun is next
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by contigiency(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2019
SLOVFO:
How many of these ones have been convicted and jailed? It seems that in Nigeria, you loot massively, forfeit a part of the loot and walk away to enjoy the rest.

That's why buhari had said that the biggest problem of this country is the judiciary. They sit on one case entertaining adjournment after adjournment. That's why Orji uzo kalu's case lasted for 12years in one court. So if he appeals the judgment, you now imagine how long it will last up to the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by CaptainMeks: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Racoon:
[s]Good effort by the Maj.Gen.Buhari-led APC govt but will this stop it's from borrowing money to fund budget? Big criminals-seizures of assets. Petty ones-jail.
Meanwhile, how much has been seized from Abba Kyari, Lawal Babachir, and other top corrupt & indicted members of this regime?[/s]

You will never stop typing this idiocy you enjoy typing.

You started well by appreciating the major General for doing well but ruined it all when you talked about why they should still borrow despite these forfeitures undecided sigh

Our budget runs in trillions and a 100billion worth of recovered loot should be enough to fund our budget?

When did trillions suddenly become billions? I keep saying you type like a child and you keep confirming it because only someone who thinks like a child can type the way you do. Tueh

Wailers are amazing childish adults.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by osamz007: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Money wey another person go still steal, mtcheww
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by CaptainMeks: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:
I feel this is audio. If the government truly recovered 100 billion why are they always broke and borrowing up n down.

Lies.government of lies. Who are they fooling?

Our budget is in trillions and this is just 100billion. Did you go to school at all?

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by lordtim001(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
Chai...

Diezani's plan was to knock Alakija off the richest Nigerian woman's list. Just imagine a customized gold iPhone worth $40m abi EFCC no know wetin dem dey yarn?

As for Roaches and the people of Imo, I'd advise Ihedioha to at least fight to salvage and recover the said ultra-modern medical facility to be used for the States citizens.

I pity Andrew Yakubu, very mumu thief. Of all the former NNPC GMDs, I'm sure he's the only one who's going to die wretched.

But dem never still tell us who dem recover and forfeit the Millions of Dollars from the Ikoyi towers from.

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.

Nigerians are just unbelievably greedy and classless with positions of trust as in most other aspects of life.

A very awful way of life.
Maybe they meant that the 2,000 pieces of jewelry plus the gold plated iPhone costs $40m. I don't believe that a gold plated iPhone alone would cost that much
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by daddytime(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2019
jayson87:
you believe an iPhone because it's good is worth $40m. You are a mumu man

Na thunder go wipe you and your entire lineage before Christmas. Idiot
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Johans1991: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:
I feel this is audio. If the government truly recovered 100 billion why are they always broke and borrowing up n down.

the name of the criminals were mentioned,the amount was mentioned,the court cases were mentioned.upon that children of hate like you still called it lies. Had it been it was bad news you guys would have been jubilating and sharing the news until it reaches your dead grandparents.
Why did you guys hate good news like this?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Hienna(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Lord of mercy
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by CaptainMeks: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2019
seguno2:

Stories to douse the tension of his incompetence and dictatorship.
Have you asked yourself why we are still borrowing heavily even though nothing has been achieved on the ground

You lack an educational background.

Recovered loot is 100b
Budget is 9trillion

Can 100b fund 9 trillion?

Do not let frustration make you type like someone who hates education

You also said that nothing has been achieved on ground right? I can see you are also willfully blind.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by techstack: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2019
Its only Buhari that has the balls

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Bizibi(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Na today!!!!
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Josiel: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
the name of the criminals were mentioned,the amount was mentioned,the court cases were mentioned.upon that children of hate like you still called it lies. Had it been it was bad news you guys would have been jubilating and sharing the news until it reaches your dead grandparents.
Why did you guys hate good news like this?
[/s]
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by shedgoz(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2019
This country is a joke.. Yet Bubu keeps borrowing money from IMF and World bank with nothing to show for.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Born2Breed(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Despite all these money. Them still dey borrow.

No matter where these money are hidden, after buhari's tenure we will still recover it back to the government.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by fkj950ax(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2019
FG needs to stop receiving all these forfeited monies.

When established they were stolen from a State or Project, recover the money and use it for the same purpose initially planned.

I ask my staff to buy CWay for the office and he uses it as transport to go home.
He arrives next day and I ask Accounts to deduct it from his salary month end. Will the company not buy CWay that day, or I punish the entire staff by not providing water in the office that day?
Remember, I have recovered my money back.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Kdon2: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.

What simply happen is that the looting has changed direction. The looting is now in the north. The kind of stealing going on in this government is legendry even under buhari very nose. Unfortunately buhari is oblivious except you step on toes of the almighty cabal. His relatives are now super rich suddenly. So are people in his inner circle.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Johans1991: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Useless pigs will borrow#100 data from MTN in order to defend criminals that stole their entire life. I just wonder why these animals love to defend criminals like this. The former nnpc boss (YAKUBU) is from my village in southern Kaduna but you cannot see us defending him like the way some people across the niger do.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Josiel: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
Useless pigs will borrow#100 data from MTN in order to defend criminals that stole their entire life. I just wonder why these animals love to defend criminals like this. The former nnpc boss (YAKUBU) is from my village in southern Kaduna but you cannot see us defending him like the way some people across the niger do.
[/s]
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Kdon2: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin

So we actually have seized these money and yet we are never tired of borrowing?

It's either these money had been cornered or some senior people are trying to corner it.

One undeniable conclusion any sane mind can come up with after studying this APC government is: the more we see, the less we see....

They are doing their own coded looting whether you believe it or not.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by DuxofMen: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:

This is an unfortunate statement. If you're a youth in this country, then I'm sorry for you. How can you say this is audio money? We all followed some of these cases nah. If it is audio money, why did some of these people e.g Diezani, Patience and Saraki make spirited attempts in court to try and stop the government from collecting back the money?

This culture of stealing our common patrimony has been going on for years. God knows how this country would have been if this had not been the case. But should it continue? There's so much hatred for Buhari and his government and even his party APC, by some individuals, that they don't care if the monies being recovered belongs to the people or not. What you'll hear from them are arguments about one sided corruption fight, witch hunting etc. I personally don't care, as stolen money is being recovered. Another government will probe so-called untouchables one day. It's the law of God. So why shouldn't we encourage Buhari to go after these thieves, so as to send a message to those whose hands are in the cookie jar and those contemplating it, that it is not worthwhile and you'll be named and shamed. It is not easy to fight looters and the government can easily lose this battle and we will all be the losers for it, if it so happens. We need to discourage looting of our common patrimony.

By the way N100b is about $280m. Both Roger Federa and Lionel Messi are worth more than that, so for you to ask why the government is still borrowing is not only ludicrous, but is devoid of cerebral input.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2019
jidamsel43:
The economists in the house should please explain the positive effect of this recovered loot on our present economy. Corruption should be fought at all levels but we must channel the fund to appropriate places, so that the citizens who are affected with this embezzlement will benefit from its recovery .

Government should not fight corruption alone
You cant build a country where stealing thrives, FG should reduce these corrupt ppl and we will blossom.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by jayson87: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:

Na thunder go wipe you and your entire lineage before Christmas. Idiot
hahahahah... Entire lineage, so mumu like you who got no sense of reasoning can remain in the land. Apparently, thunder reason pass you.

The most expensive gold phone ever made in the world is $15 million and that's a verifiable fact, only one unit of this phone was made and it was never sold. The most expensive gold phone sold and recorded by Guiness books cost $1million. It was even deemed overpriced by most luxury analyst. HOW EFCC came about with $40million still amazes me.You see why you need to talk less and think more
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
Chai...

Diezani's plan was to knock Alakija off the richest Nigerian woman's list. Just imagine a customized gold iPhone worth $40m abi EFCC no know wetin dem dey yarn?

As for Roaches and the people of Imo, I'd advise Ihedioha to at least fight to salvage and recover the said ultra-modern medical facility to be used for the States citizens.

I pity Andrew Yakubu, very mumu thief. Of all the former NNPC GMDs, I'm sure he's the only one who's going to die wretched.

But dem never still tell us who dem recover and forfeit the Millions of Dollars from the Ikoyi towers from.

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.

Nigerians are just unbelievably greedy and classless with positions of trust as in most other aspects of life.

A very awful way of life.

I Applaud Buhari for his fight against corruption even though still quite one sided. Our biggest issue still remains Accountability... Where do these recovered funds go and what is been done with it.

Even in government both at federal and state level there is lack of accountability. It’s a huge problem and I dare say Corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins / Obasanjo's Sister, Adunni-oluniola Eweje-obasanjo Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.