Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (46819 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by cliqtips: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
I wish I can see you just to ask you one or two questions:

How did you guys meet ?

Was he exhibiting such trait during your courtship ?

I have more questions to ask you anyways but let me read your response to those first.

I can judge you neither him because no one is perfect.

Kindheartedd:
I opened a thread sometime ago about my husband's attitude.

I won't just go into details but all I need now is leave, leave him for good.

My plan is to totally leave the state we live now to a different state to start life all over with my kids. I work, I will make sure they have the best. I won't let my family know my whereabouts. Change my phone number and live a new life.

I do not want any one to link me up with him again. I hate him now. I have heard enough, enough of abuse. He's done more damage to me than good. His is proud and ungrateful.

He is owing me a lot of money but I can let go.

I want to teach him a hard lesson by leaving with my kids before he return from work on Monday.

My advice to young ones especially God fearing ones, don't marry a man who is just a casual Christian, who answers on paper 'Christianity' when asked which religion.

He never believed I can move forward, I struggled to raise my status by hard work n prayer, I went to a private uni, he even insulted my dad to my face that he waisted money on my for sending me to private uni, Haa, my ears twingled when he said it all because I was earning about 100k, he was earning way more than me and he'd never give me peace because he earns more. Named me all sorts of names. I saved little n resigned since there was no hope of earning more money where I worked.

When I asked to open a joint account his response was my income was meant for eating not saving. And ridiculously told me to hide my face for trying to measure him to my standard. That we don't earn the same amount and we can't jointly run an account. For days, he shamed me with that.

I boldly took a decision to resign and I almost end it all but I was putting things in place to get the best in life no matter what. Alas, God helped me and now, I'm doing well and my monthly income is daily getting more than his. I painfully went for a training and have decided to get an office and employ more hands because I can no longer handle tasks alone due to work load and he is killing the dream.

I know him, he wants to frustrate me, he knows the sky is not my limit again even, but I want to teach him a lesson that in his next life he will never talk any human being down.

He is getting worst daily by being abusive, I won't know peace if so stay with him. Now he wants to do what I do, so jealous and unsecured.

I live in a recluse due to my work and I have an abusive man, if not for my belief on God maybe I would have taken my life since.

I was abused as a child, I think the best for me now is live alone. Human beings are not worth it, I hate relationships and marriage now, like it's all a scam. I just want to be alone with my innocent kids.

Am just weak, it's going to be a shame, my friendd n family won't like my decision but I want to send a message to this man. He must learn to respect me, called my brain fish brain,? My own father waisted money on me? I will surely break grounds to send him a message.

Am just in pain, am soo so so sad. Once I leave him I will be a celibate for life. I will never allow any man to make me experience abuse again. Never!!!
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by mimilogs: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

My plan is to totally leave the state we live now to a different state to start life all over with my kids. I work, I will make sure they have the best. I won't let my family know my whereabouts. Change my phone number and live a new life.

I do not want any one to link me up with him again. I hate him now. I have heard enough, enough of abuse. He's done more damage to me than good. His is proud and ungrateful.

I want to teach him a hard lesson by leaving with my kids before he return from work on Monday.

My advice to young ones especially God fearing ones, don't marry a man who is just a casual Christian, who answers on paper 'Christianity' when asked which religion.

He never believed I can move forward, I struggled to raise my status by hard work n prayer, I went to a private uni, he even insulted my dad to my face that he waisted money on my for sending me to private uni, Haa, my ears twingled when he said it all because I was earning about 100k, he was earning way more than me and he'd never give me peace because he earns more. Named me all sorts of names. I saved little n resigned since there was no hope of earning more money where I worked.

When I asked to open a joint account his response was my income was meant for eating not saving. And ridiculously told me to hide my face for trying to measure him to my standard. That we don't earn the same amount and we can't jointly run an account. For days, he shamed me with that.

I boldly took a decision to resign and I almost end it all but I was putting things in place to get the best in life no matter what. Alas, God helped me and now, I'm doing well and my monthly income is daily getting more than his. I painfully went for a training and have decided to get an office and employ more hands because I can no longer handle tasks alone due to work load and he is killing the dream.

I know him, he wants to frustrate me, he knows the sky is not my limit again even, but I want to teach him a lesson that in his next life he will never talk any human being down.

He is getting worst daily by being abusive, I won't know peace if so stay with him. Now he wants to do what I do, so jealous and unsecured.

I live in a recluse due to my work and I have an abusive man, if not for my belief on God maybe I would have taken my life since.

I was abused as a child, I think the best for me now is live alone. Human beings are not worth it, I hate relationships and marriage now, like it's all a scam. I just want to be alone with my innocent kids.

Am just weak, it's going to be a shame, my friendd n family won't like my decision but I want to send a message to this man. He must learn to respect me, called my brain fish brain,? My own father waisted money on me? I will surely break grounds to send him a message.

Am just in pain, am soo so so sad. Once I leave him I will be a celibate for life. I will never allow any man to make me experience abuse again. Never!!!
This is so so sad madam, jeez!

How can a man shame his own wife for earning low when he is supposed to help her in all ways he can to become better in everything she does because her success is his success.

I seriously find it difficult to believe that a man will despise his wife's success so much and also hate his wife for not earning enough money, goodness!!

Honestly I am speechless!

Nigerian guys this is very sad, this is not the way, where are these kind of men found because the men I know are far different, I am totally in shock!

May God help and guide you and protect you and your kids cry

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by daclint(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nawao, this stuff called marriage eh,

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Mac2016(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
In short, this story look somehow to me.. He called me fish brain and blah blah. Altho, men shd learn never to work women down with words they are so sensitive to words than us.
But still everything looks so childish to me even with the OP's decision to run away like a fugitive and somehow elope with kids that the man has full rights to.
Eventually, her final statement to give no room to men again cos of an "idiot".. Is it worth it? Life is an opportunity for us to be whatever we can be and be enjoyed to the fullest. Don't allow just a single event and a single idiot out of a billion people make you life miserable while he enjoys himself

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Just2endowed2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Emotional torture is worst than physical torture.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Liposure: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
This marriage thing dey fear me O.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by AlphaStorm: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
All na scam...!! Major scam....!!!!
Lets hear the Husband's side of the story before we make conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by mimilogs: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
healthserve:

Where do you ladies meet these kinds of men..
Honestly this is a big question Nigerian ladies and other ladies need to answer.

Where do you ladies meet these kind of men

Seems ladies intentionally accept foolish men and turn down worthy men for reasons no one can exactly tell.

Nigerian men I know married, single and dating are not this bad and stupid like the man the op narrated in this post.

I join you in asking Nigerian ladies again; where do you ladies meet these kind of men please

Op do other ladies a favor and narrate how you met this toxic, risky, dangerous man you narrated, if all you narrated is true which I am already believing it is with the manner you posted, its really disheartening cry
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by lovchalice(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Leave but don't make it dramatic. Hope your relocation to another state won't affect your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by healthserve(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
mimilogs:
Honestly this is a big question Nigerian ladies and other ladies need to answer.

Where do you ladies meet these kind of men

Seems ladies intentionally accept foolish men and turn down worthy men for reasons no one can exactly tell.

Nigerian men I know married, single and dating are not this bad and stupid like the man the op narrated in this post.

I join you in asking Nigerian ladies again; where do you ladies meet these kind of men please

Op do other ladies a favor and narrate how you met this toxic, risky, dangerous man you narrated, if all you narrated is true which I am already believing it is with the manner you posted, its really disheartening cry

Boss calm down. You're angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by mimilogs: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
soberdrunk:
I was believing until the "celibate for life" part.... One thing I have noticed is that the most women go for "my type" instead of men that truly love them and I feel this is one of the major reasons for high rate of divorce...... angry
True!!

Most women marry the kind of man they daydream as superman that fulfills their girlie fantasies while rejecting the worthy men that cherishes and values them just because those men may not have the wow qualities most ladies tag as "my dream man".

Ladies, marry the man that values and respects you most, not the man you love most. Marry the man that sees you as his queen and pet, not the one that sees you as a commodity he can buy at a price and use as he likes and discard whenever he is exhausted.

Marry with your head not with your heart!

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
PrinceMajestic:
shut the hell up, you trying ways to get in her panty and ogabuhari disgraced you. We knw you alrdy PM her. Apologiset to ogabuhari for advicing u again fvckin another man's wife. Bad man, u need change
[/s]

Who did I offend in this world that broke little boys will be mentioning me on NL?

So mr. man cos some guy who went broke after losing just 500 naira on a bet in Sports section says you are smart you get pumped with pride and go talking trash to people? Na cheap data cos am.

Feel free to PM the woman. When she responds talk to your father. He needs to get laid after enduring hell like you.

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Oselu28(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by soberdrunk(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
mimilogs:
True!!

Most women marry the kind of man they daydream as superman that fulfills their girlie fantasies while rejecting the worthy men that cherishes and values them just because those men may not have the wow qualities most ladies tag as "my dream man".

Ladies, marry the man that values and respects you most, not the man you love most. Marry the man that sees you as his queen and pet, not the one that sees you as a commodity he can buy at a price and use as he likes and discard whenever he is exhausted.

Marry with your head not with your heart!

My brother they will never Listen
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by uzoexcel(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
I posted this below in the new topic u shared.

"did he start this his behaviour before/after marriage" or he had this traits before proposing and you ignored it? did u guys date at all?
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by frankoben(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Reading your sad story I'm almost in tears, my sister your decision happens to be the best for you at this crucial stage in your life. Have never really understood why some humans tend to put others through so much pain and heartache. The Lord is your strength, eventually you're going to come out stronger. God Bless you
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by micflo28(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thank God you didnt kill him out of frustration. Such men force 20 extra years into your normal age making you look sad and weak always. All I say is you are a winner. You triumphed over tribulations. Congrats. Take your kids and give dem d best in life
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by thatigboman: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Op, u would have sent the link of the first thread, so we will read fully and contribute meaningfully.
That aside, I'm not an advocate of divorce, but wish you all d best
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kalixx:

U better dont mind that awkaetitibabe of a girl. The other one is that pocohontas abi wetin b their name? And that useless onyi22(f)

These expired feminists are w*tches in human form and their frustrations in life stinks from my monitor screen right up to my face. They form advisors online to their fellow women but if you read their writeups well, they can't hide their delight when a woman is going through marital stress and pains. They are so happy to welcome a woman into their kingdom of pains and trauma in the guise of 'many women stay in their homes until their husband commits homicide' bla bla bla.

Yet at the same time, they make so many comments online from Monday to Sunday, usually on front page, that one has to wonder if they have jobs or other forms of engagement. My guess is theyre advertising themselves online to have a false sense of appreciation in order to alleviate their plummeting depression, and at the same time, hope to find hookups from the same gender they bash day and night. I know their ploy.

No mind them jare.
Baba give your advice and move on. Mr Analyst in female affairs oshi. When someone say the truth it becomes a problem. If a man is going through abuse and what not, I'll advice him to take a breather too afterall we have just one life to live.... You can't spend it being unhappy. Hope in communicating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Inception(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Reading this story brings about this reality:

MARRIAGES IS NO LONGER ABOUT COMPANIONSHIP BUT RATHER A COMPETITION.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Muzikluva(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Dear ma'm, I like that you want to walk away from a toxic and abusive relationship(as you explained it t OK be) before it turns into a murderous one. But then your motive for walking away is very wrong. DO IT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF YOURSELF AND NOT TO PROVE A POINT TO HIM. Live a better life, keep in touch with your parents and take good care of your children. I would personally like to meet you one on one. I wish to know more about this your business and we can work on getting it to the next level.
You can send me a mail or mention as regards this.
But do not forget, your motive should never be because you want to prove a point!
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
I’m just here wondering how u guys dated and got married. It’s still a mystery to me undecided
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by PrinceMajestic: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Who did I offend in this world that broke little boys will be mentioning me on NL?

So mr. man cos some guy who went broke after losing just 500 naira on a bet in Sports section says you are smart you get pumped with pride and go talking trash to people? Na cheap data cos am.

Feel free to PM the woman. When she responds talk to your father. He needs to get laid after enduring hell like you.
go buy u some drugs nd stop masturbating so hard over a married hoe gimmicks. M sorry man but u need those drugs
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by studentofTruth: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Marriage is highly overrated. I'm glad you earn a living. I pity any woman who doesn't have a source of income.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Motirayo2018:
I was once in it, so I know how you feel

Leave so you can remain sane

Pls contact your parent so they would be at peace

Raise your children with love and the word of God

How did u guys made such mistake? Worldly goods i guess
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by greggng: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
go buy u some drugs nd stop masturbating so hard over a married hoe gimmicks. M sorry man but u need those drugs

I knew your father trained you badly but I didn't know he fvcking up totally..

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by BarrSly: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Madam please what’s this business that’s making money like this so, that’s what I’m interested in.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Akpacha(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you're a hoe, I really pity your kids who will emulate from you.
You're a disgrace to womanhood.
like do u think he'll be pained cos you left? NEVER! And hey don't fool yourself that any man would need you again.
You're an over used property and you're what we refer to in computer village as "Second Hand"
Nonsense
oga, y u come the vex like this?
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by PrinceMajestic: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I knew your father trained you badly but I didn't know he fvcking up totally..
leave my dad out. He could strike u nd ur family dead in minutes, my dad, grandpa, great grandpa till the earliest of ancestor in my lineage are all very powerful DEITIES/GODS wherever they are now. They re more powerful than ur foreign allah n jehova or jesus put together. So dnt involve my dad, i could invoke on u his rage or my grandpa's rage nd u must be dead, cold n very black in seconds. So neva mention my dad if u love ur sweet life Look at my monica, u have an idea who i am. Careful boy, it ends here ok?
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba give your advice and move on. Mr Analyst in female affairs oshi. When someone say the truth it becomes a problem. If a man is going through abuse and what not, I'll advice him to take a breather too afterall we have just one life to live.... You can't spend it being unhappy. Hope in communicating

No u are not communicating.

Must all solutions be breaking up and quitting? What is it with u that makes u always advice fellow women 9 times out of 10 to quit? Any little issue, u advise them quits. Even when its not infidelity, u still say 'quit'.

Is this a societal standard? What kind of breather do they need if they want one life?

Simply advise them not to get married in the first place because there will always be problems. You too, if your children become obstinate and choose to disobey your home regulations, maybe you should call it quits with them and disguise to offer them to orphanage...so you can take a 'breather' as well.

Hope Im communicating? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why) / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.