Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period (11494 Views)

What Are The Best Foods For The Festive Period Considering The Rising Food Price / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by xcelentattitude(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
LadySarah:

My brother that is why poverty is more expensive .
Mtn sells 1gig for 1k,1.5gig for #1.2 and #1.5k for 2,5gig.Does it correlate?

I laugh grin grin
I'm Sorry but your data analogy doesn't correlate either.
I'm a Nigerian, I'm not too sure you are (no offense pls).... Because if you are you'd understand that...

Data is not consumable. You can't touch it, meaning if you're given 10gb data you can only pacify yourself that you do. In other words, it's just figures and only the network providers know what they truly gave you. I have once purchased 1gb from MTN and it didn't last me more than an hour despite the fact that I was just chatting on WhatsApp.
Rice is different, if you have it you know the quantity you have because you can always measure it anytime, any day. You know the true quantity.
I also know a thing or two about printing. The larger the quantity, the higher the discount.
From my experience as a Nigerian, I can say that when the price of a thing doesn't make sense, especially food item, something is fishy... and Scam is imminent.
My honest advice is for you to beware!

1 Like

Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by Doyin2(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I'm in Lagos and the rice they have here is rubbish. So tasteless, i dont enjoy it one bit.

Thank God I'm not ebmven a rice person as such so I can afford to go for months without thinking of making rice meal.

Lady stop embarrassing yourself ,you are not the only one living in Lagos.

I live in Lagos and I have been eating stone free rice for months.

Buying unbranded stone rice is entirely your choice!
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by LivingSage: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Better. Stick with eba and Stop sabotaging effort of moving NIGERIA FORWARD
Jewessgratitude:

Which rice? That dirty and tasteless chaff you call rice? I'm not tripped.
I will rather go for my foreign rice or better still prepare correct soup with Eba and load myself on that day. Not time to waste.
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by LivingSage: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Enemy of Nigeria progress. Anyone that sells foreign rice Should be arrested. How I wish I'm that Major General
NnamdiKanu:

Not true .. I sell rice and know more than u Nairaland paid nuisance
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Doyin2:

Lady stop embarrassing yourself ,you are not the only one living in Lagos.

I live in Lagos and I have been eating stone free rice for months.

Buying unbranded stone rice is entirely your choice!

You're the one embarrassing yourself for not reading through my comments before bursting out like fried fish eyes. Where did you see me mention stone filled rice?
I said rice in my area is tasteless like ordinary chaff. So? What problems do you have with that?
I said what I said and it still stands! Take it or leave it!
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by Babitee1(f): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okay.Nigeria will be great again oo
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Babitee1:
Okay.Nigeria will be great again oo
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by joshuaprice153: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Not all who have the time to read domestic articles are women so I appreciate the author's effort to include us guys in the audience. I'll be looking forward to more of your posts. tree pruning
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by joshuaprice153: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2019
chai!!
is God not wonderful? cool
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by surgeonzany(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
beexy:
����

Do u have Samsung(s6 s7 s8 etc) with blank screen, shattered screen or malfunctioning screen?Let fix it with as low as 9k!
payment after service.
chat me up to order now!

Are you on this planet at all??
Re: Rice Farmers Assures Nigerians Of Rice Availability During The Festive Period by airminem(f): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
surgeonzany:

Are you on this planet at all??
grin Same on my mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? / How Can I Make Toast Bread? / My Boyfriend Buys Me Buka Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.