Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Speedy Data Are Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Speedy Data Are Scam (1371 Views)

Revocation Of Licenses: NDIC Assures Depositors Of Speedy Payment Of Claims / Premium Trust Bank Launches In Port Harcourt, Promises Speedy Service Delivery / Speedy Sand And Granite Supply Within Benin-city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2019
I paid money to their account to fund my wallet and they refuse to fund and pick my calls.... I don't understand how people dupe people.. Please famz don't do data business with this guy.

Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by Kingrexyl(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Nawa
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by maynattion(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2019
To me they are not scam.

You don't even know why they ain't picking your calls yet.
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by nopoverty(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2019
They're not scam at all, I'm been buying from them and delivered promptly. They answered my calls when I have problem of data delivery
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by yemiseunbalogun: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
How far,any update.have they credited you
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
You don't know what you are saying.... Sims like you are part of them scammer no go find work

nopoverty:
They're not scam at all, I'm been buying from them and delivered promptly. They answered my calls when I have problem of data delivery
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
They are what oohhh collectors and Please keep your mouth shut

maynattion:
To me they are not scam.

You don't even know why they ain't picking your calls yet.
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
No they haven't

yemiseunbalogun:
How far,any update.have they credited you
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by miltonchux(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2019
They are not scam, I buy data from them and they credit me immediately. The only I have with them is the 50naira they are charging for stamp duty.
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Buy at your own risk.... A word is enough for the wise

miltonchux:
They are not scam, I buy data from them and they credit me immediately. The only I have with them is the 50naira they are charging for stamp duty.
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by Akerewe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
They are not scam, I buy from them always
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Then tell them to refund my money... I know you are part of them

Akerewe:
They are not scam, I buy from them always
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by Akerewe(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
melodygenius:

Then tell them to refund my money... I know you are part of them

I repeat it, so far so good dey r not scam. I bought from den always, even I purchased data from them over the weekend. Make ur transaction open here if u r not just out to mar their name. Below is a screenshot from my dashboard

Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Mar their name what will I gain for doing that?

Akerewe:
I repeat it, so far so good dey r not scam. I bought from den always, even I purchased data from them over the weekend. Make ur transaction open here if u r not just out to mar their name. Below is a screenshot from my dashboard
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by Akerewe(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2019
melodygenius:
Mar their name what will I gain for doing that?

Send them a mail and explain to them if ur transaction is not ambiguous, am sure they don't want to loose a genuine customer. I don't know them nd am not part of their business as u r insinuating but so far so good u r d only person claiming they are scammer for now.
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by melodygenius(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Time surely shall tell

Akerewe:
Send them a mail and explain to them if ur transaction is not ambiguous, am sure they don't want to loose a genuine customer. I don't know them nd am not part of their business as u r insinuating but so far so good u r d only person claiming they are scammer for now.
Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by Akerewe(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
melodygenius:
Time surely shall tell

no wahala, am waiting for them to do same for me then I will join you in calling them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speedy Data Are Scam by hinere(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
That was exactly what they did to me on the first of December....

Read through here
https://www.nairaland.com/5559224/beware-speedy-data-just-scammed

Beware of them.

(1) (Reply)

Is Chipper Cash Trying To Runaway With Our Money / The Role Of Accounting In Business Organization. / Guaranty Trust Bank Begins “instant Account Opening” On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.