Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman (7457 Views)

Women Expose Married Men Who Co-Rent Apartments Where They Take Turns Living Wit / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Whatsapp Chats Expose Married Sese Sussan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Chinekepikin: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2019
HOW CAN A MAN TRUST A woman?
**Fear Ohh!!.

Love All But Trust No One. A man almost had a heart attack when a picture of his lovely wife flooded social media with two guys in bed.

Mr Donfack E. Travelled to Germany to hustle & left his wife Vanessa Ephesus back home, only to wake up one morning to find a picture of his wife with two men with the caption “your wife didn’t sleep at home last night”.

One Of The Guys had took the picture while she was asleep.

ME : I feel the pain of the husband. Meanwhile, it's so unfortunate that our ladies can no longer be trusted, if I'm married and I want to travel abroad, I will first call off the marriage before I travel to avoid stories that touches the heart.

See The Uncensored Beautiful Photos The Woman In Bed With The Two Men Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/your-wife-didnt-sleep-at-home-last.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by okomile(f): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Idiots

2 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by chigoizie7(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2019
I am scared

3 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by kazyhm(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Men are scum

1 Like

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Darammliveth(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Inside life �
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Chinekepikin: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2019
kazyhm:
Men are scum

Not all men
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by NOC1(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Those guys are foolish.

5 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by johnkey: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2019
kazyhm:
Men are scum
sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Abfinest007(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2019
men are scum us ur father a scum too
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by kazyhm(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Not all men

Do you understand how she was tiredly feeling right there in their mist ?

Husband is in one mad winter country hustling to keep that tattooed skin fresh......and by extension paying for the service of the two men through some additional value added tax

And as she lean toward the better equal that was responsible for her visit to cloud 9, the man in turn as the head of customer service on duty in the cooperation in conjunction with the cooperate affairs officer II was showing the husband "service quality delivery".

And you people started reacting like a chemical

2 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Chinekepikin: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2019
chigoizie7:
I am scared

Why?
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by ebenezary(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2019
It is a confirm statement for a woman to bleep two men at a time that she is OLOSHO QUEEN
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by bukatyne(f): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2019
I don't get undecided
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Old news.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Zenzu01(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2019
kazyhm:
Men are scum
but the woman who betrayed her hustling husband is not a scum abi..

3 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Olawuwotunji17(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Don't let us be quick to judge o..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Emescot(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
She has a tattoo, am not surprised

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by JakeII(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Well, I will certainly divorce the woman in the most peaceful manner but for those guys, God help me, sorry will be their case....I'll make sure of it with whatever it'll cost me. If they have the [/b](unlikely)[b] chance of committing adultery with another woman in their life, they'd learn out to avoid disgracing the man as well.
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by chigoizie7(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Why?

Of who I am getting married to tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by FamousMonk: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Men with small preeqs have to live with insecurity due to the fact that no matter how much wealth they amass in their life time,their wives will always hunger for a big preeq.
I pity small preeqed men.
*spitsangry
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Rilley(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gàngbang toh bad, stupid people.
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by airex(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
okomile:
Idiots
Your mentor.
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by LegendaryLover(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
since she's married but still chose to have sex outside, I'd have been in for every debasing sexual activity under the sun with her. I'd do experiments with her : my preeq everywhere - boobsjob, assjob, Mouth Gig, handjob, thighjob (after oiling in-between her thigh) , anal sex, vagina sex, armpit job, back of knee job, hair pulling.
cum in nose, eye, face, breasts, ear, hair, etc.

Na she for beg, carry her yansh run go meet her husband, vow say she no go try am again for this life.

last last even though she's committing adultery, and deserves to be punished, taking pics just shows how immature those men are.
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by ArticleBeast: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
FamousMonk:
Men with small preeqs have to live with insecurity due to the fact that no matter how much wealth they amass in their life time,their wives will always hunger for a big preeq.
I pity small preeqed men.
*spitsangry
Small or big, you cannot please women

2 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by okomile(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
U r a bigot!!

airex:
Your mentor.
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fake news
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Gazzy88(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is the face of that harlot of a wife. May God never allow such woman come into our life.

3 Likes

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by HMarshal(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
This pics has been online a wyl, y use it to create more problems btw men & women? Mods tho
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Chinekepikin: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olawuwotunji17:
But Please Oooo Don't Let Us Be Quick To Judge Ooo.....They May Be Praying oooo

Hahaha
Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chinekepikin:

See The Uncensored Beautiful Photos The Woman In Bed With The Two Men Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/your-wife-didnt-sleep-at-home-last.html?m=1

This looks fake. Doesn't go in line with the story otherwise where is the husband or where message was sent to him.

Looks more like it was scripted. But if its actually true, good for the man coa tyw I her day I commented on a post about girls who Pierce 3 holes on their ears and nose that its not good, that I pity men who marry such women. Some men attacked and called me all sort of names. Now this is one of those things, tattooed lady....
How can you see a woman with tattoo and marry her? What do you expect?

When you see a decent girl, youll call her mumu, shes not hot. Oya! Ngwa! Enjoy your hot tattooed wife.

1 Like

Re: “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman by osax4pal: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
kazyhm:
Men are scum
Yeah true talk men are scum.. But the scumness will not be complete if ur dad is not included

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.