Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know (4490 Views)

Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? / How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know / How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Nahnahvlogs(f): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2019
I started it already o
Check my topics please you'll see it there.Dairy of a Borno corper.Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by MUTERIKA(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
adeiza4u:
Nahnahvlogs please complete what you started o.
mr Sam, how are you?

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by MUTERIKA(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nahnahvlogs:
I started it already o
Check my topics please you'll see it there.Dairy of a Borno corper.Thanks!
Nice one Ms. Nana, enjoy your service year.

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Nahnahvlogs(f): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5590602/dairy-borno-corper-serving-borno
Here is the link to know more about Borno
I had to start it as a new topic
Enjoy!
Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Nahnahvlogs(f): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Guys please come and support this small Youtuber and watch my videos o
I have a new video on my channel talking about how I make my YouTube videos and some small advice to intending and new you tuber, I hope it is in one wah or the other helpful to someone. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hpHaxnVaw
Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Gracejeri(f): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Yea.. I was an OBS PRESENTER IN NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP KUBWA.. I WAS POSTED TO FIRS WUSE ZONE 5..AND AUTOMATICALLY GIVEN AN EDITORIAL CDS.. I LOVE WRITING AND PUBLIC SPEAKING.

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Nahnahvlogs(f): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nice to hear this sis
I was also posted to Borno state IRS
Enjoy your service year.i hope I get a nice cds group though
Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by boliswitpassprik(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nahnahvlogs:
All of the corp members that decided not to redeploy, all of us were posted to Maiduguri Metropolitan, no one was posted to the villages or small town.we are in the main city,and we all have good PPAs ranging from ministries to secondary schools to polytechnic etc and yes it is easier if you do your redeployment from camp instead of paying someone who you're not sure might get it done, everyone gets the form at camp (those interested) and on the day you're leaving camp you'll see where you're posted to it's way better and easier, the thing is you'll be told not to pick the state of your origin,your university/school you finished from. But this automatic redeployment is for Borno and very few other states due to the security reasons and some other reasons so don't think if you're posted to Edo there's automatic redeployment you're on your own o.
Lol
I hope the explanation is understood sha, thanks for reading.

Thank you so much for this OP but please can you give a summary of the write up you did to get into the OBS? I'm thinking if joining OBS soon too but I have no idea on the writeup. thanks
Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Nahnahvlogs(f): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
If you’ve read through this and still need more clarity I’ll try to summarize again.
Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by lawalNaira: 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Hello, Please i need a contact person at the Borno state its. i need to obtain some tax clearance certificate but do not have anyone to liaise with.
Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by lawalNaira: 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Hello, Please i need a contact person at the Borno state irs. i need to obtain some tax clearance certificate but do not have anyone to liaise with.

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Heineken(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Nahnahvlogs(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please send me a message on IG or on my mail @abdulnana08@gmail.com
Sorry I can’t just post a number on here...

1 Like

Re: How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know by Heineken(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nahnahvlogs:
Please send me a message on IG or on my mail @abdulnana08@gmail.com
Sorry I can’t just post a number on here...

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Next Batch Coming Up? / Kano B14 Let Meet Here / 12 Things No One Tells You About Nysc Orientation Camp

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.