Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? (59472 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Beverlyjean(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2019
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it...

She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it, although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex.

The man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues. She has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her.

She is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met. She doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it... She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it , although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex,,, the man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues,,, she has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her,,, she is so broken now and confused
all that i dont know how it happened is bs. me myself i have been seduce a lot i dont give in except after doing own mental analysis and decided to go ahead in such case no regrets. as for your friend, what goes around comes around some must still collect from her future hobby because as long as their are ladies to give easy cookies their will always be an available mouth.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Jasen1(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Nothing like a friend

It's you ooo

And yes it will affect you in future

Because of that
This is how all your kids will look like

You don enter ooo

548 Likes 47 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by jacquincy: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2019
pls when are they going to pay minimum wage...........asking for a friend

modified.

perhaps u can create a nairaland profile for your friend let her report in her own words, rather than taking the bashing for her

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by number5(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2019
A friend?? undecided

I had to laugh

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Don't kill yourself over what has happened.... focus on preventing such undesirable events from occurring again.... Just be a better person but don't waste your time trying to prove it

Maynattion

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2019
These 'my friend,my friend' stories don taya person na....

Just say it's you.

No let this behaviour enter 2020 with you oh

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Omihanifa: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
In Galatians 6:7, His Word states, "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap."

The principle applies to everyone, both Christians and non-Christians

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by skywalker240(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
My friend

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by addictedwriter(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2019
After riding an old man dick comes the I didn't want to, I tried to excuses. I pity we men, we may end up marrying those who slept with ancestors, herbalist, grannies and oldies... Shameless daughters of Eve

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Niran88: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Omihanifa:
In Galatians 6:7, His Word states, "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap."

U sound like a kindergarten Christian

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2019
But she is not regrating about the money she collected from the so called married man.Greed and hunger for material things won't allow some girls say no.I know you are the one,and he paid you too.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by colorsofrainbow: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
If you know this very friend,please gather here

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2019
there is no spiritual effect. People cheat everyday, the simple rules is dont be caught

the only effect your friend might get is acid being thrown at her by the jealous woman's husband

- reputation destruction and disgrace on social media

- physical confrontation by the jealous wife

- STI AND STDS

- baby mama

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Kobicove(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
So long as she is contrite and ensures it does not happen again I do not think there is any spiritual implication

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
one of my problems with Nigerian men and women is this

The men use their penis to think and take decision

while the women can never say No to anything

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by technicallyrich(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Continue to open your legs like scissors and jumping from bed to bed like a frog while claiming is your friend.
Afterall a friend in need is a friend indeed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Prec1ous(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why are yoh always confused especially after a definite action?

Just like your previous thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/2179141/need-experienced-advice-pls-should

The deed has been done, the best is to stay away, which I doubt you will heed to.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by ublight: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Omihanifa:

keep kwayet u fadafkin moronos cretin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Omihanifa: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Niran88:

U sound like a kindergarten Christian

Time will tell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it... She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it , although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex ,,, the man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues,, she has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her,,, she is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met,,, she doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value

Lalasticlala, please help take these two this to front page

@bold:

How do people especially ladies do this?

You don't want to sleep with a man who has told you he wants to sleep with you yet you kept his close, went to his house alone, drank alcohol till you were drunk etc.

An average man doesn't want to sleep with a woman and he runs far far far way from her.

Where do you people suspend your sense?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Finnese001: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasen1:
Nothing like a friend

It's you ooo

wink

MA nigga

@op please have you gone for HIV test?
Please do because it's very important

21 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Obaakran: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it... She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it , although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex,,, the man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues,,, she has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her,,, she is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met,,, she doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value

all the negatives post on nairaland always centered around friends

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

You don't want to sleep with a man who has told you he wants to sleep with you yet you kept his close, went to his house alone, drank alcohol till you were drunk etc.

An average man doesn't want to sleep with a woman and he runs far far far way from her.

.. My brother,Greed and quest for material things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. My brother,Greed and quest for material things.

You are the second person calling me brother, ki lo de?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
bukatyne:

You are the second person calling me brother, ki lo de?

..Sorry my dear,no vex my sister.But jokes apart,I keep asking ladies such questions.She knew he wants to Bleep her he didn't pretend about it,you losedguard,went to his house alone,Bleep him and you come out to tell us gibberish.Common sense is truly not common to some ladies sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by AfroKnight: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasen1:
Nothing like a friend

It's you ooo

cheesy cheesy

Tell her.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it... She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it , although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex,,, the man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues,,, she has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her,,, she is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met,,, she doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value

Why would she go about telling guys about her past? Are they pure themselves?
Let her not divulge it to any man again. It happened in the past, let it remain in the past. Its not any body's business!

She should simply go on her kneels to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness. Repent genuinely and never do it again.

As for whether it will haunt her in future, she has nothing to fear as Long as she's genuinely repented nothing will haunt her but she has to marry a genuine born again brother for such not to occur cos with a non born again, I can't vouch or say he won't cheat as that is the order of the day for non born again men.

Shalom

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by DenreleDave(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:

That person is you... You shud know that my frnd my frnd doesn't work again... So it's u okay

Secondly you should nt tell ur next bf abt the incident again.. It has happened in the past,

Three, you are seriously mad.. U slept with a man old enough to be ur father... Ur toto don suffer ooo.. U r very mad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by DenreleDave(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

Shey u see how u ladies are disgracing the world na?

After now, one man will be running Helfer skelter to pay bride price and wedding for a bitch and dick peddler...

U see that marriage only favors women.. My dear bukatyne

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by mimilogs: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Refrain from such act and then ask God alone for forgiveness; don't ask men for forgiveness because they will judge you.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Why would she go about telling guys about her past? Are they pure themselves?
Let her not divulge it to any man again. It happened in the past, let it remain in the past. Its not any body's business!

She should simply go on her kneels to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness. Repent genuinely and never do it again.

As for whether it will haunt her in future, she has nothing to fear as Long as she's genuinely repented nothing will haunt her but she has to marry a genuine born again brother for such not to occur cos with a non born again, I can't vouch or say he won't cheat as that is the order of the day for non born again men.

Shalom

She said she didn't tell him but he found out through someone... And it ended up destroying their relationship

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.