Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint (1027 Views)

A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Spman: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Those of u that have a gf who never disappoint prior to her visit Pls which God una dey serve?
My bae just dey disappoint me Walahi and I know fully well I don't disappoint people..
This is not the first or second time she will promise to visit me but failed to fulfill her promise...
I am just tired, things like this do make me to loose interest in a lady and moreover if she comes it doesn't mean I won't be able to afford her tp...
I think if this persist I will have to withdraw myself Bcus m tired...
Bcus of her I do postponed some things just to wait for her since she is gonna visit me...
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Cutehector(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Take a picture of you on bed with wads of cash beside you and post on whatsapp where she will see it.

Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by coolestofall(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Bro that babe no be your own o. Na person like you dem dey call "side dick". grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Spman: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:
Take a picture of you on bed with wads of cash beside you and post on whatsapp where she will see it.

Thank me later.
LolZ
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Just post a hot babe's pic on ur WhatsApp status with just a smiley and watch her trek to your house that same day...

To KILL YOU! wink

2 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by number5(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2019
you're craving her visit so much so that you both can do what??

Many people think our leaders, the system,
what we inherited, patterns and foundation are our major problem. Nay, this right here is our major problem as a people, a young and vibrant generation who would rather invest all energy, time and knowledge on what shouldn't be the priority at the time.

This thing you people are always finding, it wont run, girls will not finish, neither will the ability to feel pleasure diminish, as they say, "the beautiful one's are not yet born"

Focus this energy on being a better human and making it big in life for yourself and the family who sacrificed so much to give you a life, and i promise you, they will come flocking after you and then you will have to choose the best... Be wise brother.

3 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by ojun50(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:

Thank me later.
N.a.. girl wey mumu go fall for dis oh

1 Like

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Prec1ous(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bros, it is not your turn yet. She is still with the other landlord.

On a serious note...

The way people behave is a great pointer to their feeling. Does she miss work? Classes? Or squash her meetings with her friends?

As simple as it may sound, you are not important to her. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by AfroKnight: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Today is Sunday. Can somebody lead us in praise-worship? Thank you.

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by luvyaself95(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
if a girl want to come to your house you don't need to persuade or anything.
op in your case the girl doesn't want to come.
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by luvyaself95(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
if a girl want to come to your house you don't need to persuade or anything.
op in your case the girl doesn't want to come.
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Starboytwo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Girl wey get sense, she know na, oh you think she no know wetin you take plan for her...
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Spman:
Those of u that have a gf who never disappoint prior to her visit Pls which God una dey serve?
My bae just dey disappoint me Walahi and I know fully well I don't disappoint people..
This is not the first or second time she will promise to visit me but failed to fulfill her promise...
I am just tired, things like this do make me to loose interest in a lady and moreover if she comes it doesn't mean I won't be able to afford her tp...
Bcus of her I do postponed some things just to wait for her since she is gonna visit me...

Maybe the lady's intuition has hinted her that you wAnt her to come so u can smash and destroy her "hmmmm" without having paid dowry.

So don't you think she is going to carry her "hmmmm" and japa?!!! You think she will allow you to smash and destroy something you haven't paid for?

Oga, face more serious issues in your life, become successful, independent and comfortable. then, if that girl is worth it, marry her legitimately and then you can smash as much as you want and you both can take.

until then, I pray that she will continue running with that "hmmmm" far away from you until you do the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by Spman: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2020
IAmStrange:

Maybe the lady's intuition has hinted her that you wAnt her to come so u can smash and destroy her "hmmmm" without having paid dowry.

So don't you think she is going to carry her "hmmmm" and japa?!!! You think she will allow you to smash and destroy something you haven't paid for?

Oga, face more serious issues in your life, become successful, independent and comfortable. then, if that girl is worth it, marry her legitimately and then you can smash as much as you want and you both can take.

until then, I pray that she will continue running with that "hmmmm" far away from you until you do the right thing.
Hmm
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by ndcide(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Spman:

Have you considered taking up some life changing investments for yourself?

How about learning a new skill.

Trust me, you have a lot to do for yourself, that 24 hours is insufficient in a day.

Change your focus! Girlfriend visiting you is a waste of time.
Re: Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint by SenecaTheYonger: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Spman:

You have to date a girl that likes you more than you like her. I don't even have to ask my girl to come over, she tries to look for spacr in my schedule so we can "chill" together.

(1) (Reply)

The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. / (video)i Need A Man To Have $€X With Me (I Am Starving) –nigerian Lady Cries Out / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.