Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes (70991 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by 24kmagic: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
And you didn't die?

Liar
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
hmmm 10 bullets.. chai! this is why i support importation of everything.. see as local manufacturers dey fall my hand grin
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Starkid3010(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nemesis0147:
2pac sister ;D2pac sister
ten bullets grin cheesy angry grin I wan die for here grin the girl na ode
Ten bullets from a single head
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stupid gunmen..... after firing 5 shots to her head with no results.... why didn't they figure out there's no brain in there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by divineappo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
wow, are you the Nigerian female version of 50cent?
pics and video, else u don't believe Lol

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Starkid3010(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
You're counting the minutes when the bullets dey enter your head or what
Or how come u don't just understand
This girl na olofo
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by OnyesomJ(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
This one shock me reach my Vein
10 bullets removed from ur head
Shot for 30minutes
Boko haram fight sometimes no Dey last reach that time
Aunty next time try and Compose ur lies well Biko

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by HBB1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
This story seems staged to me-- but what do I know!

She was shot, but all we saw was broken glass, not one bullet hole through the car( the body gan gan).

It is very easy to replace broken glass, a panel beater would struggle to repair a bullet ridden car...

...but once again, what do I know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Starkid3010(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=KosiGee post=84930168]

Those are pellets from a shotgun. Yes she can call them bullets. It doesn’t really make much difference.

Whoever did that meant to kill her and it’s a shame that people above were mocking and calling this staged act. Do you have any idea what any of those pellets could do to her if they pierced the skull and hit the brain??

So of you need to grow up. I’m not a fan of this woman, don’t know much about her but if those were real radiograph of her, she would’ve been the luckiest person this period of the year.

Whoever was responsible for that meant to shatter her skull. [/quot guy you need to grow up and free yourself from believing all this sh*t again.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Sermwell(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

Can't blame her... Not everyone knows the distinction between shrapnel, pellets, and BULLETS!!!

If more than 2 bullets from a real gun at close range had entered her head, she won't even have a head not to speak of a mouth to exaggerate.

All the same, thank God for saving her life...
stop defending nonsense!! these celebrities are full of unfounded exerggerations. Angela Okorie sure knows the difference between pellets and bullets!!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by sonnie10: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Those images are Anterior Posterior projections of the Cranial bone with underlying artifacts most likely from GSI. These are seen at the right tempora/parietal segment. There are no obvious fractures which suggests that they are soft tissue injuries if any. Additionally, fragmented pieces of metal pallets could migrate to other areas even after the indicent.
Consider having more sensitive imaging to futher evaluation any possibility of intracranial hemorrhage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Eliz24(f): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
MhannyEra:
Nigerian actress Angela Okorie, who was recently attacked by hired assassins on the highway, as several bullets were fired at her vehicle totally destroying it, by God's grace she survived that attack with severe injuries, and was rushed to the hospital.

She has returned today being Sunday, to give all thanks to God for saving her life, as she shares a post of an X-ray showing several bullets that was fired into her head but didn't penetrate.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6FkU5_lrws/
You think it is assassination attempt, yet you came online talking instead of taking a break from social media to recuperate. I think you are just giving your attackers update.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Kuginzi: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
If 10 assassin's bullet was removed from her head then what is she?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by fof1: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
MhannyEra:
Nigerian actress Angela Okorie, who was recently attacked by hired assassins on the highway, as several bullets were fired at her vehicle totally destroying it, by God's grace she survived that attack with severe injuries, and was rushed to the hospital.

She has returned today being Sunday, to give all thanks to God for saving her life, as she shares a post of an X-ray showing several bullets that was fired into her head but didn't penetrate.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6FkU5_lrws/

MAY GOD EXPOSE ALL THAT ARE INCENSED AGAINST YOU AND WERE INVOLVED IN THIS EVIL PLOT. BUT WHO WANTS TO KILL THIS INNOCENT SINNER, THAT GOD HAS FORGIVEN SINCE....?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by juman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seems like attention seeking thing.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by untillionltd: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hahaha, this one na return of makaveli.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by fvck(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
ramaju:
Do not ever stage an attack against yourself. That is all I can say for now.

You are a fool sir

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by seborrhic: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
No one has shown us her injuries,no pictures of her stay in hospital.
For an incident that happened yesterday,even if it was the shock from the sounds of the bullets alone,this lady would still be on admission in hospital being treated for shock.
But just a day after a supposed assassin attack,she is said to be up and bubbling.
So people can go to this length,staging their own attack,to regain some popularity.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Xisnin(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
tiredoflife:
Anyone who bleeps politicians
And shares in our commonwealth while others suffer
I dont pity them
Let them all die grin
You are tired of life right?
Is sniper too costly for you?

Get one today and leave the world a better place.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Apart from her attention seeking tendencies that comes part and parcel of her job description. I am just glad that she's alive to see another day and definitely next year. That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by DarkJeddi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
IAmStrange:
Why am I finding it hard to believe it's "10 bullets"? undecided

Okay! lemme try to believe it...

But I can't embarassed

Okay lemme just pretend like I have believed! undecided
10 Pellets from a Shotgun,that is what the Xray is showing..

One Shot,multiple pellets..
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by bs81(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
story for the gods.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by mamaafrik(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Awon olorikori deede,ewo ni iro oriburuku nipa gan na,is it a must to trend.
See leg like Giraffe own.
She who lie will steal and she who steal should be nipped in the bud by EFFCC.
Show us the real pictures ,miss cocoon-filled head

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by DarkJeddi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
DaInferno:
LMAO... I wonder the mod whom approved a post from a corpse. Wild nation! 10 bullets from the head indeed
10 Pellets from a Shot,try and be a little more discerning..
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Xisnin(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Is dis one ok? How will u say 10bullets were removed from ur head? Which kain stupid lie be dat? It might be shred of glass dat went thru. I'm happy she is alive but she should keep dis lies about bullets removed from her head and close to her eyes from her stories

APOPTOSIS:
Those are PELLETS, they do little or no harm from a FAR RANGE.
She's LUCKY....
The RIFLE wasn't a HIGH VELOCITY one else the MUSIC would have changed.

It appears she's also advertising the TRAUMA..??

eTECTIV:
10 bullets indeed... Someone needs to remind her d difference between bullets and shrapnels

Something is wrong with you guys.
How do you expect an average person to know the differences between bullets, shrapnels or pellets?
I guess you Einsteins are experts in all fields.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
This lady and beef!....
''#epaindem'' is absolutely un-necessary at this delicate state!

Focus your energy on healing first.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by DarkJeddi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
mamaafrik:
Awon olorikori deede,ewo ni iro oriburuku nipa gan na,is it a must to trend.
See leg like Giraffe own.
She who lie will steal and she who steal should be nipped in the bud by EFFCC.
Show us the real pictures ,miss cocoon-filled head
Those are pellets from a Shotgun,where is the lie in it?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by DarkJeddi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kuginzi:
If 10 assassin's bullet was removed from her head then what is she?
10 Pellets,not bullets..

Big difference..
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
10 Pellets from a Shotgun,that is what the Xray is showing..

One Shot,multiple pellets..

She said "bullets"

I guess she doesn't know the difference. She just knows something hit her grin
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by joefelin2345: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Let's just join her in praising n thanks the Almighty God for her survival. To me it is a miracle as anything drastic could have happened to her. Let somebody shout Hallelujah. M/w do not enter year 2020 without a land. I represent POWAN -a reputable Real Estate Experts. Whatsapp me immediately for land in Lagos n environs. 08023001226.God bless you real good as you do so.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thankfully she’s ok
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by greggng: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
I feel for her....she doesn't deserve this treatment. but what can one say in a country where life has become so cheap. Recently I heard someone was given snipper to drink cos she called his worker a black monkey...We should not allow our frustrations to lead us astray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.