Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes (70982 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
That's not bullets, that's shrapnel
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by oshaosha2014(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
Those are PELLETS, they do little or no harm from a FAR RANGE.
She's LUCKY....
The RIFLE wasn't a HIGH VELOCITY one else the MUSIC would have changed.

It appears she's also advertising the TRAUMA..??

For those that may want to have theirs too abi.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by jabor4Naija(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Xisnin:

Something is wrong with you guys.
How do you expect an average person to know the differences between bullets, shrapnels or pellets?
I guess you Einsteins are experts in all fields.

Its not about bin an expert, i'm sure d doc must ve told her what they r but as usual with most of our female celebs they just want to trend.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by paix(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Ak 47 bullets?
Or borisss grin grin
Besides I thought G wagon was bulletproof lipsrsealed undecided
Only the customised ones.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by jabor4Naija(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

Those are pellets from a shotgun. Yes she can call them bullets. It doesn’t really make much difference.

Whoever did that meant to kill her and it’s a shame that people above were mocking and calling this staged act. Do you have any idea what any of those pellets could do to her if they pierced the skull and hit the brain??

So of you need to grow up. I’m not a fan of this woman, don’t know much about her but if those were real radiograph of her, she would’ve been the luckiest person this period of the year.

Whoever was responsible for that meant to shatter her skull.
Hello, did my comment come out as mockery? Well i don't think it did, i also said i was glad she was alive and i pray dey catch those responsible for such act.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by WildChild00(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jesus shocked
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by iajour(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
in as much as I no like dis babe @ all. m happy she survived. but 10 bullets removed from Ur head! abeg babe mk I drop, I don reach my bustop
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by voltron14: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
strangest:
Another fifty cents

This one na 50 Naira.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by inyarinyaZibya: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

This one na 50 Naira.
[/s]
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Xisnin(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
jabor4Naija:

Its not about bin an expert, i'm sure d doc must ve told her what they r but as usual with most of our female celebs they just want to trend.
No. Go to Google and check news about armed attacks or bullet recovery from victims.
Even some top newspapers often use "bullets" to mean everything.

The same problem applies to "hacking" where many fraudsters with a phone or laptop are labeled an "hacker" by reporters.

How many people (even those that liked comment mocking her) can identify a bullet or bullet case if placed in front of them?

Whether she wants to trend or not is immaterial, she used the word she understood to describe her experience.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by uuzba(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
eTECTIV:
10 bullets indeed... Someone needs to remind her d difference between bullets and shrapnels
Nigerians. When they hear gbosa, they will call it nuclear bomb.
That's how in the early 90s, some bombs in the Ikeja cantonment exploded. People in the neighborhood, whom NOTHING TOUCHED THEM, began running up and down screaming until they rushed into a canal around that area and many drowned and died!
Died out of fear...
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Timileyin1234(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wo agbari e
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
kokomilala:
The herd mentality in Nairaland is contagious and near euphoric.Someone recollected an incident and people rode hysterically on her post to shade ,in a dark,cynical manner, what she has narrated.Why not give her the benefit of the doubt instead of sheepishly- yes like stupid sheep- following the herd?

So you believe she can even be talking with 10 bullets in her head?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by dgame2k2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
10 shots couldn't drop me....I took it and smile

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by NaijaHeadlines: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Abdulsalam32: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stop sleeping with people's husbands,some women have a lion heart.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Brightest04(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Well no matter what she claimed, let's thank God for saving her,even sounds of gun fire had killed many.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
uuzba:

That's how in the early 90s, some bombs in the Ikeja cantonment exploded. People in the neighborhood, whom NOTHING TOUCHED THEM, began running up and down screaming until they rushed into a canal around that area and many drowned and died!
Died out of fear...

I'm pretty sure that incidence was in the noughties..
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Emma911: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Watch full video of all that happened to her below. She also turned a prayer Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEbdUREdD6M
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by SniperSmurf(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lucky girl if true!
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by shogsman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nah ,fragments not bullet.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by webngnews: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ih
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by mamaafrik(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Those are pellets from a Shotgun,where is the lie in it?
show us the real image bikonu
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by nnaeyes6: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Say nothing wrong on this.
Most people that found themselves in such situation never live to say "is a bullet or pellet" I think all should do is to sing U HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ME, I CANNOT TELL IT ALL, NARA EKELE MUO

God be praised
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by hammerU: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
WHO IS DAT HEARTLESS BEAST, TRYING TO KILL THIS CHILD MOTHER AND BREAD WINNER?

WEN WILL NIGERIANS START HAVING SENSE?

GROWN ASS MEN CARRYING GUN FOR WOMAN.

HOPELESS THINGS!

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by noisy45(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
My sister It should be Pump action pellets not bullets. One rifle bullet will shatter her whole head. Lol
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by hammerU: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
1Sharon:

So you believe she can even be talking with 10 bullets in her head?

I think she means shrapnel.

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
My theory
1. They were pellet not bullet
2. Locally made gun. Therefore the bullet were moving at a low velocity.
3. There shot from a far distance.
4. The car body and windscreen also reduced the velocity of the bullet.
Finally she was putting on a thick wig which also protected her head.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by noisy45(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
uuzba:

Died out of fear...

That stuff killed mostly Yoruba's in Lagos then. Them too dey fear
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by ajebuter(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
She can't even lie convincingly!

I can bet she would be a dumb and terrible actress...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.