Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes (70973 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by DarkJeddi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
mamaafrik:
show us the real image bikonu
Which real image are you talking about?

Seriously?

You do know that the only thing that will readily show the position of bullets or pellets in the body is an Xray film?

Well,the Xray is right there showing the pellets in the head..

So which REAL image are you talking about?

Seems to me you have ZERO medical knowledge.. shocked
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by iamoyindamola(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
lomprico:
you mean pellets.

sorry!
fragments grin
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by aminusodiq(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
saucemanny:

LOL, don't liverme Abeg.
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by hammerU: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Seriously?

You do know that the only thing that will show the position of bullets or pellets in the human body is an Xray film?

He or She is used to graphic image of flesh and bones. She dont know Xray scan imagery.

Very hopeless mamaafrik, u dont see the way africa is?

Grown ass men carrying gun to shoot women that possibly have never met them in her life.

Na God go send thunder that will fire the shooters.

Some people are in this world to destroy wat they cannnot fix or create.

But they will die first and be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by onadana: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
lomprico:
you mean pellets.

sorry!

No mind am.Death never come,if death come no story ooo.It might be an opportunistic robbery.I doubt hired assassins will miss their target when they have balance money to collect or return the one they have collected.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Annie001: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seenyo:
This lady and beef!....
''#epaindem'' is absolutely un-necessary at this delicate state!

Focus your energy on healing first.
She is promoting her new song “epaindem” along side
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Liftme(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Assasin bullets indeed undecided, those people came to warn you and that's if it's not staged by you. Based on the video you posted, you would have been dead or battling for life if they truly want you ......
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ten bullets removed from person head...

Wetin musa no go see for gate.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by KosiGee(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
themonk:

She cannot call pellets or shrapnels a bullet. It is not the same thing. Why do you people have to emotional make a mess of logic everytime?

Obviously it was intended that she died but must Nigerians lie to aggravate a situation, to what end I ask? To make us feel more sorry for her?

Please call things as it is, if 10 bullets actually hit her and 2 lodged close to her eyes she will be dead. PERIOD.

There’s a difference between being ignorant and being a liar. I can confidently say that this woman doesn’t know the difference between pellets and bullets.

Let’s be honest, how many people here know what shotguns are? How many people here know the type of projectiles used in shotguns, air rifles and assault weapons like AK47s??

Oga, cut her some slack. Most people would use the term ‘bullets’ for those weapons.

Yes there are lots of ‘I too know’ follow follow people here trying to sound smart.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Ebere2020(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
I don't Care how many but isn't this a work of Grace God I thank you
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by BrainSanitizer: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
MhannyEra:
Nigerian actress Angela Okorie, who was recently attacked by hired assassins on the highway, as several bullets were fired at her vehicle totally destroying it, by God's grace she survived that attack with severe injuries, and was rushed to the hospital.

She has returned today being Sunday, to give all thanks to God for saving her life, as she shares a post of an X-ray showing several bullets that was fired into her head but didn't penetrate.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6FkU5_lrws/

I'm just imagining how her head will look like without hair.
Anyways, before some people will classify me as a child of hate, congratulations on your survival Angie baby. Hope you'll begin to dress modestly and truly worship the God you're calling upon now.
Good luck with your repentance.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by r4roty(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nah those cant be bullets. they are shrapnels possibly the shattered laminated glass screens from the car.If they were indeed 10 bullets removed from her skull considering their muzzle velocities, she would have been long dead.This looks like someone placed a death contract on her. thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by hammerU: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

There’s a difference between being ignorant and being a liar. I can confidently say that this woman doesn’t know the difference between pellets and bullets.

Let’s be honest, how many people here know what shotguns? How many people here know the type of projectiles used in shotguns, air rifles and assault weapons like AK47s??

Oga, cut her some slack. Most people would use the term ‘bullets’ for those weapons.

Yes there are lots of ‘I too know’ follow follow people here trying to sound smart.

Pellets or Bullets are the same.

They both penetrate and cause injury and even kill.

The police need to find the person that did this, so we can know who sent him or why.

Where their own madness end, our own start.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by BlueAir: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Even 2pac 5 bullets were from diverse areas hips and close to the head but thia woman own ehn? Chai??
Nemesis0147:
2pac sister ;D2pac sister
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by brainworkng: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Shame on u too for helping her to backup her lies undecided
KosiGee:

Shame on all you. That woman would’ve been dead...pellets or bullets.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Neoteny(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kinda hard to believe actors.....

Besides, if your god was so great why didn't he prevent the attack in the first place. Why thanking him for the fate you supposedly suffered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

Those are pellets from a shotgun. Yes she can call them bullets. It doesn’t really make much difference.

Whoever did that meant to kill her and it’s a shame that people above were mocking and calling this staged act. Do you have any idea what any of those pellets could do to her if they pierced the skull and hit the brain??

So all of you need to grow up. I’m not a fan of this woman, don’t know much about her but if those were real radiograph of her, she would’ve been the luckiest person this period of the year.

Whoever was responsible for that meant to shatter her skull.

Don't mind them. Everything is a joke to some Nairalanders
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by mamaafrik(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Seriously?

You do know that the only thing that will readily show the position of bullets or pellets in the body is an Xray film?

Seems to me you have ZERO medical knowledge.. shocked
look at you,if i arrange metallic bit or balls with a woman hair for you,you would nit doubt it as a xray of a bullet,you dey let dat ogbono lady deceive you,you no smart at all
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by show38(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
lomprico:
you mean pellets.
sorry!
that's what I was abt to ask
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by TemmyT002(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
You be Superwoman?
Bullets or pellets or shards of glass?

Anyway, thank God for your life
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Kuginzi: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
10 Pellets,not bullets..

Big difference..
You're right
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Fxwarrior: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
ramaju:
Do not ever stage an attack against yourself. That is all I can say for now.

I saw her bloodied face and swollen eyes on Facebook. Seeing this post of yours makes me think you must be a slowpoke.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Fxwarrior: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Is it true that Tach is responsible?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by themonk(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
KosiGee:

Let’s be honest, how many people here know what shotguns? How many people here know the type of projectiles used in shotguns, air rifles and assault weapons like AK47s??

You shouldn't confidently say anything, most social media influencers are Narcissistic and would do anything to get attention.

There is very little odds her doctors didn't tell her it was shrapnel or you think she just knew there are 10 of them by touching herself?

I feel this was staged or she is telling a big lie to aggravate the situation because she said she was attacked for 30mins. If they are assassins like she called it and they had 30 mins then they are assassins that didn't intend to kill her which would be ironical right? This right here is either a movie or some largely extrapolated event. She should say the truth.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by bellotaofeek: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Ak 47 bullets?
Or borisss grin grin
Besides I thought G wagon was bulletproof lipsrsealed undecided

All big cars . Some are normal other are. Depends on your pocket
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Fxwarrior: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
sonnie10:
Those images are Anterior Posterior projections of the Cranial bone with underlying artifacts most likely from GSI. These are seen at the right tempora/parietal segment. There are no obvious fractures which suggests that they are soft tissue injuries if any. Additionally, fragmented pieces of metal pallets could migrate to other areas even after the indicent.
Consider having more sensitive imaging to futher evaluation any possibility of intracranial hemorrhage.

Someone should summarize this medical jargon by telling us if she'll be okay.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by rexandyke(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
There is this IGBO adage that translates literarily to "A snake that is seen by only one person usually turns to a python"

Does she know what getting just one direct bullet into one's skull is capable of doing? Talk more of 10? And the timing, who was the timekeeper cos I know she must have been unconscious during the period.

Again, who shoots for 30 minutes for an assassin mission? Shebi dem wan collect money from am abi na CBN dem go rob?
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by deavicky(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
DaInferno:
LMAO... I wonder the mod whom approved a post from a corpse. Wild nation! 10 bullets from the head indeed
area made gun.
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by jeff1607(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
The wife of the man she is probably disturbing is on her matter,they might still come again if she is too stupid enough not to know why the assassins came for her
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Yujin(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

U don't have to INSULT people just to make a POINT.
It appears u harbor so much ANGER, RAGE and HATRED on the inside of u.
Better start working on yourself, else such ATTITUDE will cost you so much in the nearest future.

.......Ur statement shows the DEGREE OF HATRED NIGERIANS harbor and parade around.
I Can't believe you typed and responded with so much HATE and ANGER...for a mere ballistic analysis.
If you're quite reasonable, you'd have noticed that his comment is without any iota of hatred. I won't want to levy you with the same accusations but will rather implore you to read properly next time.
Yes, all those previous comments were totally silly and unnecessary. A woman who narrowly escaped death is been queried over her description of her suffrage without them showing sympathy is the height of foolishness. I dare say only hatred can make someone respond like they did.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by officialJP(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
The kind lie i dey give my client wen i dey do yahoo grin
Re: Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
You are mad.
12 bullets?
You be robot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.