Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' (47375 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri / My Reaction As Reno Omokri Kicks Against Chris Okotie's Stance Against Online Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by xcelentattitude(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
lol
dude.. you dont know me.

besides, it doesnt matter if i have more male friends than female, the fact is i have female friend shows im not interested in just dudes.

but jesus only interested in male.
he is either gay or misogynist?

Bros, I don't know you, but i know Jesus and I'm sure you don't know Jesus. What you know about him is probably what you watched in those films they show in those days and Jehovah's witnesses bible story.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by LegoxMetahuman: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Bros, I don't know you, but i know Jesus and I'm sure you don't know Jesus. What you know about him is probably what you watched in those films they show in those days and Jehovah's witnesses bible story.
lol

why nott tell us one single fwmale close to jesus?

i can count more 12 males grin
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by xcelentattitude(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
lol

why nott tell us one single fwmale close to jesus?

i can count more 12 males grin

Have you read about Mary and Martha of bethany, Mary Magdalene, Jesus's sisters, Peter's mother in law, the woman who anointed him, Susanna, Joanna, Salome etc.... During Jesus's ministry women supported him out of their means more than men.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by jomax4real(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Better imagined than witnessed...

bellia:
End time things.

By the way I have a question, what do you guys think would happen if Jesus was switched with Mohammed in that movie.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Yoighaman(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2019
MSesan:

Will you just stop your comparison, because you made yourself for granted when you believed that your Jesus was nailed till death on a cross and started making every sort of his pictures.

Islam also believes Jesus existence but they never make him unworthy.

You obviously either don't know a thing about Christianity or don't understand the religion an inch, so I won't discuss with you further, but before I take my leave, please note that, that cross he died on is very symbolic, you might want to go and learn more.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by LegoxMetahuman: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Have you read about Mary and Martha of bethany, Mary Magdalene, Jesus's sisters, Peter's mother in law, the woman who anointed him, Susanna, Joanna, Salome etc.... During Jesus's ministry women supported him out of their means more than men.
hahahaha women were so scarce with jesus that this one is talking about his mother and sister and some cousins no one cares about. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if his family donot support, shey na me go come support him?

33 freaking years, yet you cant name a single female friend close to him like 12 husky men that they sleep and eat together. and you want us to believe he aint gay or misogynist? sheeeeit.

i laugh in irish unicorn grin
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by tomju(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
henrynwafor:
you have a point sha
I don't understand some Christians. Jesus Christ himself said "you will be persecuted in the last days for my name's sake"....is this not part of that persecution? This same Jesus was referred to having a demon by the Jews. This same Jesus was stabbed and pierced, mocked and killed by the Jews. This same Jesus was totally rejected by the Jews. Only a few recognised him and sent by God to do His will. Jesus Christ said I am the resurrection and the life, anyone exercising faith in me,even if he dies, shall live again. We all know Jesus was a perfect man while he walked the earth, so Netflix or anyone can portray him as he like, that is their business. But I know God's fury is coming and it won't spare them. Since this wicked generation has refused to learn from what befell Sodom and Gomorrah, their end will be worse. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BluntBoy(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Great answer. God bless you and your family, bro.

This is the benefit of studying the Word of God. You will always have an answer to give to those who want to mock the Faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Roozzaay:

And your words shows a typical Christian, who knew next to nothing about the Quran and Islam and never ready to know. A quick reminder, Adolf Hitler always maintained his movement was founded to protect and promote christian values, if that's way far back and you're not ready to do a little bit of research, the KKK is still active and recently a christian terrorist that massacred worshipers inside a mosque in New Zealand said there's need to protect christian values in New Zealand. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." an extract from the Bible, is that what they meant by the term "christian values" ?

I have handful knowledge of Quran and Islam. I know the tenet of Islam and I have studied Quran to some extent it remains Hadith that I want to read to certain extent. Muslims claim Quran is hand writing of Allah and the voice of Allah but I tell them that Quran is the pure voice of Muhammad except if Muhammad is the Allah. That's another day discussion.

The actions of the actors you cited are not justifiable in Bible and they can never claim to have read it in the Bible. Have you read it today or last month that Christianic terrorists have captured some Muslims and forcefully convert them to Christianity? Unlike in Islam, where every action is justifiable in the quran, the actors read quran when they're killing, slaughtering human (non Muslims). It is in Islam that you can rape a non Muslims women and enslave them, all these things are still in invoke till this day.

Let's discuss something that is happening now not century history that has nothing to do with present time.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BreconHills(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2019
henrynwafor:
Reno Omokri has kicked against on-demand movie platform, Netflix, showing a movie about a ''gay Jesus.''

The movie titled, The First Temptation of Christ was made by a YouTube comedy group and was released by Netflix in Brazil on December 3rd. The movie implied that Jesus was in a sexual relationship with his male friend Orlando.

Reno in a post shared on his IG page this afternoon, appealed to Netflix not to take the tolerance of Christians for granted. He wondered if the platform can venture doing such about the Quaran. He also shaded comedian, Etinosa, who recently used the bible as an ashtray in one of her videos.

Read what he wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6GCPEcFNBC/?hl=en

Netflix is a publicly available app that is easy to unsubscribe. The Lord is not losing sleep over insults and slurs, neither should anyone else on his behalf. If you are a believing Christian, you already tiptoe through the stuff that is in the public domain, avoiding and discarding stuff that offends your faith and conscience. For any one to attempt to turn this into a national or global movement by questioning the loyalty of believers to their faith is superfluous.

Reno, the Holy Spirit lives in us too.

1 Like

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2019
nazram1:

Stewpid. Won't you be ashamed of yourself your so called acclaimed God have been not only disgrace but tag as gay and your here blaming Islam [b]but if it's Buhari u will fill this space with noise. [/b]That shows how weak you Cristians are, that is why even the Bible you are using have been changed by one old mofo but bcs of your ignorance your here shouting Islam violence.. brainwashed
That is the level of tolerance in Christian faith. In 2015 Charlie case in Paris that sent 17 people to their early grave is enough to cite as example of intolerance in Islam.

Your comments equally show that you will kill for Allah.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Roozzaay(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
2kaybiel:

I have handful knowledge of Quran and Islam. I know the tenet of Islam and I have studied Quran to some extent it remains Hadith that I want to read to certain extent. Muslims claim Quran is hand writing of Allah and the voice of Allah but I tell them that Quran is the pure voice of Muhammad except if Muhammad is the Allah. That's another day discussion.

The actions of the actors you cited are not justifiable in Bible and they can never claim to have read it in the Bible. Have you read it today or last month that Christianic terrorists have captured some Muslims and forcefully convert them to Christianity? Unlike in Islam, where every action is justifiable in the quran, the actors read quran when they're killing, slaughtering human (non Muslims). It is in Islam that you can rape a non Muslims women and enslave them, all these things are still in invoke till this day.

Let's discuss something that is happening now not century history that has nothing to do with present time.

I still maintain the fact that you knew next to nothing when it comes to the Quran and Islam, anyone can just get hold of other books to read and jot points that suits his/her intention of reading. Do you even know if there's anything called Tafsir (meaning and historical event attached) to every ayat in the Quran?
And for your information innocent kids are being kidnapped from the North on daily basis to the SE and forcefully convert to christians
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2019
You are not only stupid but deranged as well... Where in the HOLY QURAN does Allah encourages violence?

Don't consider some lost, brain washed fools as Muslims please.

What of a well known pastor that asks members to swim in his pool for 50k each that their problems will be all gone?

Jesus taught them extortion?

2kaybiel:

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
grin

What I support here is black Jesus, Jesus is not a white man
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are getting everything wrong.

You can condemn without getting violent.

I have condemned the act myself. But wishing to go violent over this issue is nothing but absurd.

And mind you, Christ did not rebuke Peter because Peter didn't stand a chance. Christ rebuked Peter because Peter was trying to fight for Christ when Christ Himself was capable of fighting for Himself.

If you read the Bible verse I attached to my post, you will see that Jesus said He was capable of managing the situation by merely calling to His Father.

We don't need to fight for God. It is not one of our duties. God is more than capable of fighting not only for Himself but every good person out there.

Only idols who are lifeless need people to fight for them.

You can rebuke Netflix all you want. But to think of taking up arms to fight for God is nothing but foolishness.

You claim not fight for God, but I am telling you from your bible that Jesus pushed over the tables of money changers in the synagogue, to you, this is a violent approach, but to Jesus he was salvaging a house of God from descreation.

And if you follow my mention there is no where I mentioned being violent. No where!
if you think you saw one; show it to me.

But if it comes to using your hands to stop an act which is blasphemous then we choose to do otherwise then we will more often than not be silently approving such ills.

Even this fighting for God is way way misunderstood by so called Christians.
There are times one needs to enforce strict codes of behavior so the society will be better for it.
That's why we have laws of libel and slander to protect people's honour which may sometimes result in jailing a person.

For example,we know about the Buhari /Idiagbon regime war against undiscipline were indecent dressing was fought against and we saw the result then, but today are we faring any better?
Don't we see ladies wear almost nothing on a daily basis in the name of l-have-a-right-to-dress-as-I-feel?
Condemning and enforcing certain codes of behavior makes the society better.
You don't provoke people and tell them that keep quiet.
who does that?

Fighting for God does not necessarily mean we go violent, but if you can use some sort of force to correct that mistake then It's not out of other.
And I mentioned an example of Jesus in the synagogue.
We should stop tolerating nonsensical ideas in the name of tolerance and "don't fight for God. "

If we are to leave everyone to there one vices then we won't be better than animals in a jungle.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

The bold does not follow my logic. We need soldiers for our security. But God does not need us for His security. We don't need to fight for Him. I can't even understand why you find it difficult to understand what I am trying to pass across to you.

As for your last paragraph, Jesus condemned the Pharisees, He didn't kill them.

No one said you shouldn't condemn Netflix. But if you take up arms against Netflix, then you are a murderous lot, and even God will reject you.

I never said one should take up arms against anyone, but one has to use some of force to ensure people do not go beyond certain limits.

If Netflix as an org goes ahead to blaspheme against religious symbols then we call for their boycott or even the closure of their office(s) if they have any around us to send home the message.

I never mentioned violence but enforcing certain things by use of force to put things in their right place.

Do. you know why I am even defending Jesus?
Because he is my prophet and anything that dishonours him dishonours me as a muslim.

That's why we don't take it lightly with anyone who dishonours any of the known biblical and Qur'anic prophets.
It's part of our faith;and whoever jokes with them, deride them, dishonours them, dishonours us.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by baronene(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
tartar9:
Christains are probably the ones behind the movies production and certainly constitute the bulk of its cast,and will also be the ones to watch it.
not christians tho, they are actually illuminati (the anti-christ)
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2019
lereinter:

Really
OOO!! Yess!!
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2019
ayobamiJR:

You are not only stupid but deranged as well... Where in the HOLY QURAN does Allah encourages violence?

Don't consider some lost, brain washed fools as Muslims please.

What of a well known pastor that asks members to swim in his pool for 50k each that their problems will be all gone?

Jesus taught them extortion?

Your statement is the evidence of the violence in the religion.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by xcelentattitude(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
hahahaha women were so scarce with jesus that this one is talking about his mother and sister and some cousins no one cares about. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if his family donot support, shey na me go come support him?

33 freaking years, yet you cant name a single female friend close to him like 12 husky men that they sleep and eat together. and you want us to believe he aint gay or misogynist? sheeeeit.

i laugh in irish unicorn grin

You're just being a unreasonable dude.

Evidence they say, ends argument.

You asked for a single example.... I mentioned how many??

I so pity you bro.. And I understand your type. If he was going around with ladies you'd probably say "he is a womanizer."

Please I beg you in God's name, quote me no further.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Roozzaay:

I still maintain the fact that you knew next to nothing when it comes to the Quran and Islam, anyone can just get hold of other books to read and jot points that suits his/her intention of reading. Do you even know if there's anything called Tafsir (meaning and historical event attached) to every ayat in the Quran?
And for your information innocent kids are being kidnapped from the North on daily basis to the SE and forcefully convert to christians

I know that. I equally know that Quran was revealed during the night called lailatulquadri( I'm sorry for misspelled) last 10 nights of Ramadan.

You are really funny, is that the best way to defend that dastard act in Islam?
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by LegoxMetahuman: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2019
xcelentattitude:

You're just being a unreasonable dude.

Evidence they say, ends argument.

You asked for a single example.... I mentioned how many??

I so pity you bro.. And I understand your type. If he was going around with ladies you'd probably say "he is a womanizer."

Please I beg you in God's name, quote me no further.
lmao.

so if i ask you for female friend now, you will start talking about your mom and sisters? like some sort of sociopathic loser. grin

it is simple sturv now?
if it looks like orange, tastes like orange, it is probably orange.

how can you have 12 disciples and not think about single female?

how can you live for freaking 33 years and not have a single female friend?

na so women scarce reach those times? grin

it's like calling mohammed a pedophile then you say because he had mature wife, it means he is not pedophile. grin
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by sylve11: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2019
hmmm cool
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BluntBoy(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Khaleell001:

I never said one should take up arms against anyone, but one has to use some of force to ensure people do not go beyond certain limits.

If Netflix as an org goes ahead to blaspheme against religious symbols then we call for their boycott or even the closure of their office(s) if they have any around us to send home the message.

I never mentioned violence but enforcing certain things by use of force to put things in their right place.

Do. you know why I am even defending Jesus?
Because he is my prophet and anything that dishonours him dishonours me as a muslim.

That's why we don't take it lightly with anyone who dishonours any of the known biblical and Qur'anic prophets.
It's part of our faith;and whoever jokes with them, deride them, dishonours them, dishonours us.

Well, the person I quoted originally was envisaging violence. I merely reacted to that post. You were the one who should have read my post in the context before attacking it.

And come to think of it: don't we Christians and Muslims make movies that dishonor traditional gods and goddesses? There are many movies out there where traditional gods and goddesses are called names such as lifeless, powerless, evil. And yet, these traditionalists don't make a big deal out of it.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by xcelentattitude(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
lmao.

so if i ask you for female friend now, you will start talking about your mom and sisters? like some sort of sociopathic loser. grin

it is simple sturv now?
if it looks like orange, tastes like orange, it is probably orange.

how can you have 12 disciples and not think about single female?

how can you live for freaking 33 years and not have a single female friend?

na so women scarce reach those times? grin

it's like calling mohammed a pedophile then you say because he had mature wife, it means he is not pedophile. grin

Have you read about Mary and Martha of bethany, Mary Magdalene, Jesus's sisters, Peter's mother in law, the woman who anointed him, Susanna, Joanna, Salome etc.... During Jesus's ministry women supported him out of their means more than men

Are you for real?

Obviously you are not seeing the bolded in my previous comment italicized above, all you see is Jesus mother and sister. so I have taken out time to emphasize them for you.
I understand sir, that common sense is not really common as people say.
I'm looking for where Jesus's mother was mentioned in my comment above and I couldn't see it.
I rest my case sir.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Khaleell001(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Well, the person I quoted originally was envisaging violence. I merely reacted to that post. You were the one who should have read my post in the context before attacking it.

And come to think of it: don't we Christians and Muslims make movies that dishonor traditional gods and goddesses? There are many movies out there where traditional gods and goddesses are called names such as lifeless, powerless, evil. And yet, these traditionalists don't make a big deal out of it.

I don't know of any muslim movies that makes these things you mentioned about other gods.
All I know is, one has to respect their limits when it comes to certain religious affairs.

If it happens that certain persons dishonour certain religious beliefs, then we have to look at the perspective they are coming from.

Condemning as to be based on facts of the matter not fiction which this movie clearly shows.
The question is, is it a known fact that Jesus was gay?
No.

.As for the traditional beliefs you talked about, we muslims believe the gods they worship have no power and they are indeed powerless because if they were,these gods could have stopped the enslavement of these traditional worshippers when the white slave masters came rippling through whatever defense system they had in place to fend off any enemy,but from history which all know they couldn't.

They are many factual incidences we can narrate about traditional beliefs to support our claims.
We don't make claims based on ridiculing anyone, but to put facts where they truly belong.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by aadoiza: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Christians deceiving themselves fast they are tolerant, taaaah!!! You're the opposite tolerant; you're all just cowards who will only show their aggression on a faceless forum.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BluntBoy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Khaleell001:

I don't know of any muslim movies that makes these things you mentioned about other gods.
All I know is, one has to respect their limits when it comes to certain religious affairs.

If it happens that certain persons dishonour certain religious beliefs, then we have to look at the perspective they are coming from.

Condemning as to be based on facts of the matter not fiction which this movie clearly shows.
The question is, is it a known fact that Jesus was gay?
No.

As for the traditional beliefs you talked about, we muslims believe the gods they worship have no power and they are indeed powerless because if they were,these gods could have stopped the enslavement of these traditional worshippers when the white slave masters came rippling through whatever defense system they had in place to fend off any enemy,but from history which all know they couldn't.

They are many factual incidences we can narrate about traditional beliefs to support our claims.
We don't make claims based on ridiculing anyone, but to put facts where they truly belong.

The bold is ridiculous.

First, slavery happened everywhere, even in Muslim territories. The easiest way it happened was for village heads to sell slaves to white slave masters in exchange for mirrors or guns. Don't confuse colonialism with the slave trade.

And let me add something to what I think you are driving at.

In 1903 there was a battle that happened between Caliph Attahiru and Lord Lugard in Sokoto. Attahiru (a Muslim) and his army were roundly defeated by Lord Lugard (a Christian).

During the Battle of Vienna, the Muslim Army were roundly defeated by the Christian Army in spite of the fact that the Muslim Army was larger than the Christian Army.

Using the above examples, can we conclude that Allah is powerless?
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by LegoxMetahuman: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Have you read about Mary and Martha of bethany, Mary Magdalene, Jesus's sisters, Peter's mother in law, the woman who anointed him, Susanna, Joanna, Salome etc.... During Jesus's ministry women supported him out of their means more than men

Are you for real?

Obviously you are not seeing the bolded in my previous comment italicized above, all you see is Jesus mother and sister. so I have taken out time to emphasize them for you.
I understand sir, that common sense is not really common as people say.
I'm looking for where Jesus's mother was mentioned in my comment above and I couldn't see it.
I rest my case sir.
*facepalm*

how many of them were not his family but as close as the disciples?
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Muslims will tell lies against Jesus Christ.

When you respond to them with facts.

They immediately ban you.

Why? Seun.

Are we not supposed to be entitled to free speech. I mean that should be the beauty of this great platform, Nairaland.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by tck2000(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
kushercain:
Netlix is overrated.
HBO max is better. Come 2020 people will see the light
True
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Roozzaay(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
2kaybiel:

I know that. I equally know that Quran was revealed during the night called lailatulquadri( I'm sorry for misspelled) last 10 nights of Ramadan.

You are really funny, is that the best way to defend that dastard act in Islam?

There's nothing like "dastard act in Islam" I would accept if you say dastard acts by Muslim extremists, fundamentalists and the brain washed. All the crime against humanity today linked to Islam has nothing to do with Islamic teachings or basics. These are conflicts triggered out of frustration, exploitation, ilegal invation, occupation and injustice. Morealso some power drunk see it as political gain and would do anything to keep it going. They control the world media, economy and influence policies. They creates and sponsors terrorist groups, attacks according to the master plan and tell the world what they want us to believe. Th time shall come when Muslims and Christians will realise they have one common enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.