Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' (47372 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / It's Unbiblical To Pray To Jesus - Reno Omokri / My Reaction As Reno Omokri Kicks Against Chris Okotie's Stance Against Online Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
nurusystem:

So Jesus never mentioned the word Christian in is life time ,my boy u r just wasting ur time

I'm a woman and my point is, white Jesus never existed, it was a false deity created by the Roman Catholics.

1 Like

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
2kaybiel:
religious-wise you are a Christian. You worship your God using God's word(Bible) and God said in the same Bible you claim to believe that He exalts His words more than His name, meaning He honours His own words above His name. If you take Bible as God's standard, you are worshipping God Himself following Bible.

Christians worship their white Jesus Christ, I try to live my life by the old testament which was not written by the hypocritical so called Christians. The *Most High* is not a supporter of the false deity *White Jesus* created by one of the most Satanic religious groups on the planet. God's word has nothing to do with White Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Awoo88: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
khiaa:

? Are you OK?
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Awoo88:

? Are you OK?

Sure I am, why do you ask?
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by delawal: 4:23am On Dec 18, 2019
khiaa:

How would you feel if they did a movie on Mohammed the paedophile/rapist/racist?
na it be say they go slaughter people in d name of Allah. a mighty god DT suppose fight for hinself
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by khiaa(f): 4:24am On Dec 18, 2019
delawal:

na it be say they go slaughter people in d name of Allah. a mighty god DT suppose fight for hinself

I agree.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Awoo88: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2019
khiaa:

?
Are you sure?? Because your post suggest otherwise
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Awoo88:

Are you sure?? Because your post suggest otherwise
Just state the problem you have with my post.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by nurusystem(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2019
khiaa:

I'm a woman and my point is, white Jesus never existed, it was a false deity created by the Roman Catholics.

So, you no all this and you are still submitted to white Jesus..let me say this ,,the name jesus was just English name but the Aramaic name is Isah,yeshua classically.So if he come in is second coming and you shout is name ,he would not look at you because that is not is name.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by khiaa(f): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
undecided
nurusystem:

So, you no all this and you are still submitted to white Jesus..let me say this ,,the name jesus was just English name but the Aramaic name is Isah,yeshua classically.So if he come in is second coming and you shout is name ,he would not look at you because that is not is name.

I am not submitted to your White Jesus and there is power in the name of Yahushua (Salvation) not Jesus (Earth Pig).
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2019
Kingspin:
[s]Yes! You give a f.uck when you visit Borno state. Paedophile priests not a paedophile organisation.

Islam or Christianity. Mind you everyone belief on one thing or another.[/s]
Save your f.ucks when you visit a lot of places in Uganda, Congo,South Sudan,CAR... and see the hundreds of thousands murdered and the millions displaced due to your foolish faith by christain terrorist groups like LRA.
At least you can't deny your very heads are pedophiles.
Nonsense.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kingspin(m): 4:37am On Dec 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Save your f.ucks when you visit a lot of places in Uganda, Congo,South Sudan,CAR... and see the hundreds of thousands murdered and the millions displaced due to your foolish faith by christain terrorist groups like LRA.
At least you can't deny your very heads are paedophiles.
Nonsense.
Condemn by Christians worldwide and (Nigeria).
Paedophile strictly an individual act not a group supposed nor a radical bloodsucker union. Unlike some evil blood seeking animals and their cheering supporters worldwide. Pretend to hate Boko haram but hail them in many ways.

Talk nonsense to the paedophiles child abuse prophet and watch your six feet yet they have abused other faith nobody cared. Three years ago Kaduna was a mess/mass killing every minute.

In our world how can somewhere just wake up and ran to a marketplace where poor innocent women sell orange and donate bomb you think is normal?

You make an effort to sound sense yet

Hindu is better.

Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Kingspin:
[s]Condemn by Christians worldwide and (Nigeria).
Paedophile strictly an individual act not a group supposed nor a radical bloodsucker union. Unlike some evil blood seeking animals and their cheering supporters worldwide. Pretend to hate Boko haram but hail them in many ways.

Talk nonsense to the paedophiles child abuse prophet and watch your six feet yet they have abused other faith nobody cared. Three years ago Kaduna was a mess/mass killing every minute.

In our world how can somewhere just wake up and ran to a marketplace where poor innocent women sell orange and donate bomb you think is normal?

You make an effort to sound sense yet

Hindu is better.[/s]
Nonsense.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kingspin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nonsense.
You keep repeating your sense
Your killer prophet from Madina to the Middle East to Mecca and Africa route killing killing recorded, unrepented paedophile and under child/abuse recorded.

The whole world know about Islamic terrorists, bloodsuckers and that is why from China, Asia, India, US and Europeans and making great effort to wipe them from the earth surface.

They have nothing to offer the world and Nigeria except for religion sh..it.
How can somebody profession be suicide/terrorist? A faith made prevalent and relevant by terror engagement. Boko haram aka Fulani herdsmen taken Nigeria backward.

I think the focus should now move to those cheering them up.

Caution: keep your religion to yourself other people don't like it. Stop killing to force/buy people
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingspin:
[s]You keep repeating your sense
Your killer prophet from Madina to the Middle East to Mecca and Africa route killing killing recorded, unrepented paedophile and under child/abuse recorded.

The whole world know about Islamic terrorists, bloodsuckers and that is why from China, Asia, India, US and Europeans and making great effort to wipe them from the earth surface.

They have nothing to offer the world and Nigeria except for religion sh..it.
How can somebody profession be suicide/terrorist? A faith made prevalent and relevant by terror engagement. Boko haram aka Fulani herdsmen taken Nigeria backward.

I think the focus should now move to those cheering them up.

Caution: keep your religion to yourself other people don't like it. Stop killing to force/buy people
[/s]

Did a Muslim snatch your gf or wife?
What consigns me with Islam please
Can you kindly stay off my mentions now since it's obvious you must be exceedingly dumb like that your foolish god.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kingspin(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Did a Muslim snatch your gf or wife?
What consigns me with Islam, please
Can you kindly stay off my mentions now since it's obvious you must be exceedingly dumb like that your foolish god.

You are the number one dumb person for not knowing what is trending, Islamic terrorist is in almost if not all country in the world.

According to Mr Pompeo, the U.S. also designated al-Nusra Front, al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula, al-Qa’ida, al-Shabab, Boko Haram, the Houthis, ISIS, ISIS-Khorasan, and the Taliban as Entities of Particular Concern.

The world know the real threat.

You took off by claiming you belong to no religion but along the line, you jumped in as Quran member/ambassador defending left and right now your back. Check your self.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kingspin:
[s]
You are the number one dumb person for not knowing what is trending, Islamic terrorist is in almost if not all country in the world.

According to Mr Pompeo, the U.S. also designated al-Nusra Front, al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula, al-Qa’ida, al-Shabab, Boko Haram, the Houthis, ISIS, ISIS-Khorasan, and the Taliban as Entities of Particular Concern.

The world know the real threat.

You took off by claiming you belong to no religion but along the line, you jumped in as Quran member/ambassador defending left and right now your back. Check your self. [/s]
Two can play the game.
Nonsense.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by Kingspin(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Two can play the game.
Nonsense.
You keep repeating your sense, u don't have another? Your prophet practice child abuse and killing. You think people dont read? LRA you are using to support Boko harma and Herdsmen is no long active. Your faith mind is evil see how you keep coming LRA so that the killing will continue worldwide and in Nigeria.

Read your faith struggle and the peace piece religion.

https://www.nairaland.com/5593807/new-war-against-africas-christians

Her first night there, sentinels woke her with a whistle. She left the house to find flames spreading around her. Fulani surrounded her. Then she heard a voice: “Come this way, you can get through!” She did, and her putative savior leapt out of the underbrush, cut three fingers off her right hand, carved the nape of her neck with his machete, shot her, doused her body with gasoline, and lit it. She somehow survived. A few weeks later she returned to her village and learned that the raiders had leveled it the same night. Her husband was among the 72 they murdered.

*If you found this type of story against Muslims from Christians in Nigeria type below*

Otherwise, shame on you for life. You have no case. You just rounding in vein.
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by nurusystem(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=khiaa post=85021598] undecided I am not submitted to your White Jesus and there is power in the name of Yahushua (Salvation) not Jesus (Earth Pig).[/quote

hahahahahahahhaha white Jesus
Re: Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ' by nurusystem(m): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2020
khiaa:
undecided I am not submitted to your White Jesus and there is power in the name of Yahushua (Salvation) not Jesus (Earth Pig).
hahaha Jesus is lord ,chapter and verse

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.