Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight (80991 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by SeriouslySense(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
That is heartless, those cats are probably fighting for territory or want to mate, We have a lot of ignorant people, and I myself also have to learn not to think that way

3 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Nope. It doesn't work like that

Yes it does.

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 1Sharon(f): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

Yes it does.

grin
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by noisy45(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Better meat
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Osasmd: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Africans,the deaths of these cats just dey pain me.

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by umarshehu58(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Aidejay:
em....strange I must say
But wetin 2 cats find enter your ceiling? Check d ceiling well this one that they've been having unrestricted access one might have gone ahead to have little kittens there. You shouldn't be concerned about the literal or otherwise meaning rather focus on preventing a similar occurrence by blocking their access.

It is normal thing. They do enter ceiling. They are wild cats, meaning they don't have home. We have them in our compound. I am targeting them. Me sef go post there picture soon

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

grin
Now that you're calm, is that you on your DP?
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by zedman1(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2019
I love cats so much, seeing those two cats being slaughtered broke my heart. Why are we so st*upid in this part of the world. I'm so sure that's what some of my st*upid neighbors have been doing to my missing cats over the years. A cat in your ceiling and you're asking what it means? Most adult cats go there cos that's where rats like too and the best remedy for rat infestation is getting a cat!

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by YurFatHer: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Animals-slayer
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by omoharry(f): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

What on earth are you typing?

See ehn, bottom line , Nigeria is not the only place where cats are killed in millions. You're delusional if you believe that. And stop acting like this is the worst place in the world. Others made their mistakes and they evolved beyond it. We are also evolving. That's no need to pretend as if Nigerians the only ones who have supernatural inclinations towards cats.
We like to compare our evil deeds with other people to make us feel better but when it comes doing something good we look the other way and go about our archaic ways with reckless abandon. There is nothing to be proud of with the way Nigeria people think .Nigerians are slaves to these dark forces and their wicked believe system.That is why fake pastors and prophets are feeding fat on them while they continue to get poorer and poorer. Very pathetic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by zedman1(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
umarshehu58:

It is normal thing. They do enter ceiling. They are wild cats, meaning they don't have home. We have them in our compound. I am targeting them. Me sef go post there picture soon
Not only wild ones. Once you get rat for ceiling them de enter.... And you want kill dem like this yeye OP too? Post am make I catch you first. You murder.... no, Caterer.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 1Sharon(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

Now that you're calm, is that you on your DP?

Nope
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
omoharry:
We like to compare our evil deeds with other people to make us feel better but when it comes doing something good we look the other way and go about our archaic ways with reckless abandon. There is nothing to be proud of with the way Nigeria people think. Nigerians are slaves to these dark forces and their wicked believe system.That is why fake pastors and prophets are feeding fat on them while they continue to get poorer and poorer. Very pathetic
Yeah, Nigerians have some stupid values. One of those stupid values is worshipping and asslicking the white people, which is exactly what most people in this thread are doing. They're no different from those who swallowed Abrahamic religions hook, line and sinker just because it's from white people. The same way religious people think they're "woke" and all-correct, is the same way these ones here think they're woke and all-correct. If you say something is right because white people do it, you are stupid. That's my own message.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 1Sharon(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
omoharry:
We like to compare our evil deeds with other people to make us feel better but when it comes doing something good we look the other way and go about our archaic ways with reckless abandon. There is nothing to be proud of with the way Nigeria people think .Nigerians are slaves to these dark forces and their wicked believe system.That is why fake pastors and prophets are feeding fat on them while they continue to get poorer and poorer. Very pathetic

They me about it. It's common with black ppl, always finger pointing. So there's no accountability.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by umarshehu58(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
zedman1:
Not only wild ones. Once you get rat for ceiling them de enter.... And you want kill dem like this yeye OP too? Post am make I catch you first. You murder.... no, Caterer.

Hahahahaha bt dox tins can disturb pesin lyf o
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by omoharry(f): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

After all this, you missed her point. Why is everybody coming to form civilised and insulting the OP when it's clear that he didn't kill them, neither does he think they are evil? Everyone is trying so damn hard to talk and act as if they have the highest moral upbringing even in a situation that doesn't warrant it at all. Trying to be politically correct, while displaying ignorance is the problem here.
politically correct..really? I am a realist and i deal with reality and do not play to the gallery. Like I said in my previous post, I have rescued cats from different cruel hands like your kind.
I did not batch the Op but other people that commented and supported the killings of the cats. Yes the OP did not kill the cat nor did not feel any remorse for it either but rather he wanted to know the spiritual connotation behind the two fighting cats..just the way a typical Nigeria like you will think." Ya! His village people must have come for him but God intervened" Right? that must have been his thought" .
I grew up with many cats over the years ,both the ones I personally purchase and the strayed that were rescued and I loved them all. So far nothing has happened to me.
I have traveled to different places and returned safely. I have gone for job interviews and know when I did not do well and shouldn't be expecting any magic. I slept peacefully and my cat which sometimes will crawl up and sleep on my body and we both sleep together all through the night and no witch will come press me. Nigerians pls emancipate your mind from this dark thought and their agent of manipulations.
Well OP can go to church and given his testimonies of how to wizard cats was struck by the holy ghost fire..
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by bossman103(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
just thank God for your life and move on bro!!! which one be meaning again?!
This kind mentality never still die for Africa? nawao (SMH)
just get the needed things done and make sure your roof is safe and secured to avoid similar issues again.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by kennyclassic: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
2 Big cats indeed. I was hoping to see a lion and a tiger. You killed 2 innocent harmless cats that were trying to procreate. Shame on you
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
You killed someone's pet because it fell from ceiling? Are you kidding me? You should be in jail by now.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
omoharry:
politically correct..really? I am a realist and i deal with reality and do not play to the gallery. Like I said in my previous post, I have rescued cats from different cruel hands like your kind.
I did not batch the Op but other people that commented and supported the killings of the cats. Yes the OP did not kill the cat nor did not feel any remorse for it either but rather he wanted to know the spiritual connotation behind the two fighting cats..just the way a typical Nigeria like you will think." Ya! His village people must have come for him but God intervened" Right? that must have been his thought" .
I grew up with many cats over the years ,both the ones I personally purchase and the strayed that were rescued and I loved them all. So far nothing has happened to me.
I have traveled to different places and returned safely. I have gone for job interviews and know when I did not do well and shouldn't be expecting any magic. I slept peacefully and my cat which sometimes will crawl up and sleep on my body and we both sleep together all through the night and no witch will come press me. Nigerians pls emancipate your mind from this dark thought and their agent of manipulations.
Well OP can go to church and given his testimonies of how to wizard cats was struck by the holy ghost fire..
The way you beautifully jumped into conclusions is astonishing. Now you have concluded I kill cats or don't like cats or think they're evil, the same way you've concluded that the OP feels there is a spiritual connotation to cats. Let me ignore your ramblings.
I agree, Nigerians have a problem with their spiritual connotations to everything. Point is, almost everyone on the first page was trying to prove how woke they were. Most of them don't give two fvcks about those cats.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kendollar696(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
0temSapien:

Have u seen with your eyes how cats turn to humans? undecided
I have seen with my eyes but I have witnesses a confession of a girl that locked her mum's womb, making her the only girl . After deliverance, just a year later the mom took in..
A girl of 19 years. calculate how long the mom stayed barren after her birth..
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Mrsserene: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why did you kill them? You should have just chased them out.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by DrayZee: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Nope
sad Hmm...I'd have thought. She looks about as young as I think you are.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
omoharry:
So many Nigerians are slaves to these phenomenon..it makes them seriously paranoid and they act irrational.So many have severe ties with their love ones becos one pastor with his twisted mind told them some rubbish..I dont like them, I usually stay away from people like that.They have negative energy becos of how they think. .

Babe it's not Nigerians lol. Black birds are a harbinger of evil all over the world! Crows, owls and all those creepy birds are a sign of death or evil in so many cultures

Unless you're an animal lover you will chase that bird even if you're queen Elizabeth

Various cultures have their superstitions so it's unfair to single out Nigerians. I had a Chinese friend who wouldn't cross anywhere where those black birds were staying and this girl was one of the smartest people I knew then.

It's just culture although I agree with you that we can get irrational at times
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by calabardick(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
2blockus:
Good evening friends.

When I came back home from my journey today I saw picture of a cat killed by my neighbors inside my room.

It fell from the ceiling when they both had serious fight last night which made my wife to leave the house by 1:00am

Please can anyone read meaning to this, although I don't believe is evil shaa.

So what meaning do you want?
Your family witches had a disagreement on who will go in first so what else? shocked

Don't mind me.........
Those were victims of circumstances, I gues they were trying to fvck.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 0temSapien: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kendollar696:

I have seen with my eyes but I have witnesses a confession of a girl that locked her mum's womb, making her the only girl . After deliverance, just a year later the mom took in..
A girl of 19 years. calculate how long the mom stayed barren after her birth..

Where did the witness take place? Is it in a church? Did you know the child and her mother? Were you there one year later when the mother got pregnant or you were told she had gotten pregnant? All these answers are needed to clarify things.

2 Likes

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

sad Hmm...I'd have thought. She looks about as young as I think you are.

And nah the same young girls you old men dey desire
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by Kendollar696(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
0temSapien:

Where did the witness take place? Is it in a church? Did you know the child and her mother? Were you there one year later when the mother got pregnant or you were told she had gotten pregnant? All these answers are needed to clarify things.

My guy, I was present that night.. I saw the tears of a mother.
19th years, she had only her and I went to school, on my return the lady was pregnant. Coming back for the year, she was already nursing her baby.. Right now, she has 2 boys after 19th years.. I'm not saying, I heard.. I was present..
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

I don't think so at all. In almost every culture in the world, there is some religious belief associated with cats (especially that of evil). But see self-righteous Nigerians falling over themselves to fill the front page with their ignorance.

Lol thank you...we are so eager not to look backward that we go too far forward.

Even in those foreign cartoons you can see the witch has a cat as her assistant...the only thing is that OP wouldn't have killed them but taken them to an animal shelter. That's if he's in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by midnighter(f): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
DrayZee:

Calm down. No need for insults. The English are known for their age-long killing of people they concluded to be witches. It's not hard to find a Native American "witch" in the US even today. Seriously, these people make use of psychics and Ouija boards all the time. Don't even for once think that white people ignore the supernatural.

Yes! They used to call crowds to come and watch them drown innocent women who were accused of witchcraft

And now there are so-called "white witches" or Wiccans who use natural elements and pagan rituals for beneficial charms

What happens in Nigeria is just what happened in England hundreds of years ago. We shall overcome

1 Like

Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by miidae(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin
donbachi:
E simply mean sey GOD don bless ur family with xmas meet...just dry am.
Re: Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight by rita25(f): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
just wait if any village relation die or neighbor die then booooom na dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.