Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (81864 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Danelo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
The person above me ehnnn cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Hypnotise: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oba needs fresh blood.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by LivingSage: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
That's very vulgar. Don't be a lousy I.d.i.o.t
[s]
Obainoneandonly:
After you don chop the PUNA finish, you come divorce her...... That's what mostly Muslim men do.... He will marry a much more younger girl next year and tear the PUNA for like 3yeasr then divorce her........ That's how the cycle goes
[/s]
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Abalado(f): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Humphrizy:
This life seff...so after dem Don born Oduduwa jnr...break up set in undecided
where is the oduduwa, or lamurudu?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by NaijadrivaCars: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Ogalanyaidi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bedwyr:
Problems of cross cultural marriage.

Marrying a foreigner means that the work you will do for the marriage to work is more than what you would do if the person was from your country...

I concur

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just like that, that's serious.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by itchie: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
swaggalicious Oluwo
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by delawal: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
d way these south west traditional rulers dey divorce, I wonder what they are teaching their subjects

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Jamorezzi: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Who want date or marry Oba ex wife , If I hear. You will know that Jesus is Lord .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Profamir(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
After you don chop the PUNA finish, you come divorce her...... That's what mostly Muslim men do.... He will marry a much more younger girl next year and tear the PUNA for like 3yeasr then divorce her........ That's how the cycle goes

It shows your shallow faculty to logically think.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Godwin2am(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
will she remain in Nigeria after this divorce?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bedwyr:

Marrying a foreigner means that the work you will do for the marriage to work is more than what you would do if the person was from your country...

Yes, they are all black, but the culture is very very different. Jamaican culture is not even the same as Nigerian culture...and even within Nigeria, differences abound.

Hian. And how do you know the problem was cross-cultural? As if people who are from the same village dont divorce every day?

Difference in culture is just one reason they might have split up...so many things could have caused it

What of that Bini ruler whose wife is also Jamaican who celebrates her birthday every time and has all those lovely kids? Does that mean cross-cultural marriages always work? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Hian. How do you know the problem was cross-cultural? As if people who are from the same village dont divorce every day?

Difference in culture is just one reason they might have split up...so many things could have caused this

Indeed.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by segebase(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
This oba self de enjoy Intl toto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Hian. And how do you know the problem was cross-cultural? As if people who are from the same village dont divorce every day?

Difference in culture is just one reason they might have split up...so many things could have caused it

What of that Bini ruler whose wife is also Jamaican who celebrates her birthday every time and has all those lovely kids? Does that mean cross-cultural marriages always work? Smh
You have a foreigner crush undecided Talk true shocked
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
BIBLE PERMITTED DIVORCE ONLY ON THE GROUND OF FORNICATION NOT EVEN ADULTERY AND IF YOU PUT AWAY UR WIFE FOR ANY OTHER REASON/REASONS LIKE THE ONE THEY GAVE HERE AND YOU MARRY ANOTHER,YOU WILL BE LIVING IN ADULTERY ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE AND WILL END UP IN HELL. LET SOMEONE HELP ME AND PASS ON THAT TO THAT OBA OR WHATEVER HE IS.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
wink
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by paix(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dis kind women go fit marry again so? De tin wey emir, oba or king don chop, who fit chop am again?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Mehn! How will somebody just jump to such a conclusion from a simple divorce announcement Haba!

Indeed!
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nature8(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
LivingSage:
This ought not to be happening in Royal realm. Well......
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
eni4real:
You have a foreigner crush undecided Talk true shocked

Hahaha cheesy Are you afraid...I go bring oyibo for you people o... you must give him list or else angry
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by salford1: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
iyatrustee:
Jamaican not canadian.

This oluwo and Oni of ife na d traditional office version of #nottoyoungtorun cheesy Yahaya bello and dat intimacy gadget senator na political version! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
midnighter:

Hahaha cheesy Are you afraid...I go bring oyibo for you people o... you must give him list or else angry
Another beautiful Nigeria babe is leaving oo shocked shocked shocked

What do they have that we don't have ehn??

"Let me channel my inner GF rivals"
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
i can guess what happened
oluwu needs a fresher younger wife to add to the fold
and the jamaican wife based on her western upbringing say lai lai she wont accept it
then oluwu use side eye look am and tell if u dont want me to marry another younger wife then waka
then the jamaican wife come say so be it
the oluwu looks like a flexing king anyway cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by gforce5: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
That's just silly reasoning. There are a lot of Nigerians married to foreigners whose marriage has stood the test of time: Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, Charly Boy and many others. The most important thing is mutual understanding. The woman probably could not cope with his recent change in behaviour. Problem with this forum is that the commentators only see things from a tribal and religious point of view which is very myopic.
Bedwyr:

Yes, they are all black, but the culture is very very different. Jamaican culture is not even the same as Nigerian culture...and even within Nigeria, differences abound.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by midnighter(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
eni4real:
Another beautiful Nigeria babe is leaving oo shocked shocked shocked

What do they have that we don't have ehn??

"Let me channel my inner GF rivals"

Lol nothing o, love is love!
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
So she gonna take half of d Iwo Kingdom

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
gforce5:
That's just silly reasoning. There are a lot of Nigerians married to foreigners whose marriage has stood the test of time: Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, Charly Boy and many others. The most important thing is mutual understanding. The woman probably could not cope with his recent change in behaviour. Problem with this forum is that the commentators only see things from a tribal and religious point of view which is very myopic.

Which ties into my point of 'working hard at the marriage'.

If you want to marry foreigner...just know that there is going to be more work to put into the marriage in terms of overcoming differences, and so on.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses / "Abobaku" Of Oyo Kingdom Currently On The Run? / Legendary YORUBA Clothing And Dressing : Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.