Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD (36844 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by FX(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is that not OAU?
I believe it is
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Theboss38: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Congrats madam
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by tranxo(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2019
bizza45:
good news but can she get a job in 9ja with all those qualification ... make she go start biz oo
You need to expand your horizon. There is a whole wide world outside Nigeria. Get out from the box.......then, THINK.
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by mechanics(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2019
She was really determined, congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Hassan05(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Delay is not denial.
keep pushing and don't pull,sooner or later you will reach your goal.

get a professional logo done with your Android phone .... sign-in via my signature
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by adamslukman19: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2019
B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. ✔

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Enemyofpeace: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Mynd44 at 44 you too can still make it, don't give up. Collect JAMB form and go back to school

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Enemyofpeace: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2019
adamslukman19:
B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. ✔
I ate education. Who education epp?
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by olaswim: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Congratulates!!! No excuse joor next move na phd after this Msc God willing next yr
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Myhusband(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2019
she must be a native of Ekiti State. Ekiti kete see education as necessity

I might be right if we found out

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by DonroxyII: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2019
pennywys:
Such women who embrace education doesn't grow old quicky unlike others

I don't know if anyone have notice this

Yes, because they don't have time for Heart ache issues ..... And Tatafo ....

if you are academic and exercise adequately bingo Nigerian factors and village people ..... You will definitely live long!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Chicastle: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Weather nah all this marriage issue self they always pressurise Nigerians makes some to fall in poverty we don't know. some would have a dream of becoming a doctor or PhD holder but instead of going through the direction to achieve that, no they fall back working on marriage eh.all the way poverty nah still bastard
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by channel361: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
The good hand writing of this little boy not less than 12- years-old from junior secondary school has got people talking.

Not many of his age could write like this,. This young boy deserves all the accolades he can get. The kind of artistry he displayed in taking of his class notes is second to non. See the photos below;
https:///2PsdC8d
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Saintmary(f): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Now , that's feminism

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Antichristus: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
All these sexually transmitted degrees...umhn...every Dick, Tom and Harry now has a PhD in Nigeria. Fact is, they’re no longer worth the paper they’re written on. Anyone remember a VC who couldn’t read compiled election results? You wonder when he last read any serious text.
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
vincentjk:
Congratulations to her. In my town I know of a woman whom went back to school after dropping two kids, she graduated and went for a divorce straight after realizing her new worth.

Her hubby is damn ugly while the woman is as pretty as zahra buhari
Her worth? Lol.
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by ekevwe(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Which one be Nigerian mum? Why not mother of 4 who went back to school.... Some headline sef
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by sunnyprof: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
villagecraft:
Congratulations Dr.

But finally, her children suffer oo. No different money for photo and synthesis. Chaii

Mom knows the lecturers. Like you and mom would be inside library same time

I GOT YOUR TRICK THERE !! grin kiss
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
bizza45:
good news but can she get a job in 9ja with all those qualification ... make she go start biz oo

Yes, lecturing job
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by explicitee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Learning is a continuous process. The whites do these all the time

1 Like

Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by edoairways: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
bizza45:
She can. Academic field is totally different from other fields
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Legendguru: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Promise47(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
sirblend:

Same here...
I intend starting a fresh degree in mathematics...
guy go and study industrial Mathematics you will love it and thank me later
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by sirblend: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Promise47:
guy go and study industrial Mathematics you will love it and thank me later

Thanks bro...
I will make more research on industrial mathematics..
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by frozen70(f): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
bizza45:

She can be a lecturer
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by kettle84(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2019
The question isn't acquiring a degree but acquiring a JOB in Nigeria that suits the degree .
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by KingDami27(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Congrats. Looking young
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by Criticaltemp: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Northmall:
Saw a thread earlier about a 23 year old guy asking if it's too late to go back to school. I am 26 years old, I'll be starting a fresh degree journey next year.
and am 31, now in first year
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by meobizy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
The question is what will she use it for?
Re: Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD by night4fun: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Yekemi Otaru Appointed University Chancellor In Scotland (Photos) / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB / Oluwamayo Ojumah Makes First-Class From UNILAG After 16 Years In 4 Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.