Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating (933 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by HumphreyGspot(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2019
A Lady who found out her husband cheated on her decides to burn all the money he has at home.

Watch video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/16/lady-burns-her-husbands-money-after-she-caught-him-cheating/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by olureignforever: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Thinking of the correlation between the Act and her action. She knows better.
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by mikejj(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
grin lefulefu.. man wey go cheat go go cheat...money dey bank ...sorry man..u burnt the wrong thing
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by Olalan(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2019
She plainly dumb
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
I trust Nigerian girls, she will just go home with the money ����
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by NOC1(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Movie, fake notes
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by tooth4tooth: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
She should have taken the money to the orphanage .What is the essence of wasting the money when a lot of people are in need of it.

I trust Naija women ,they can never be this dumb grin grin.
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by Born2Breed(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Fake money
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2019
mikejj:
grin lefulefu.. man wey go cheat go go cheat...money dey bank ...sorry man..u burnt the wrong thing
lol when i saw the title of the story i swore this cannot happen in naija and i was right grin.aghh say for naija a dude wey get money and he"s a cheater and im wife catch am she go come dey burn im money or him clothes? grin so what happened to your money is our money grin? in naija its only when the guy is broke and he dey cheat then he can receive hell from his wife.if he"s a rich guy the lady will be ready to recieve any sort of crap from him though she herself go come dey cheat on am codedly though cheesy.And i agree with that ur statement that a man wey wan cheat will always cheat.burning his money or clothes wont stop anything.just walk away to regain ur sanity cheesy.longest time...how u dey? take am grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
Fake monkey

Sorry madam.. As in, really sorry...

But endeavour to read again. There's no where "monkey" was mentioned in the post or talked about undecided
Re: Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating by danny56: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
She's just indirectly telling you the problem.... Too much money brought the infidelity. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ur Reaction Wen Discovered Dat No Sex Before Marriage Wife Has Been Deflower / Advice Needed;my Gf Insists She'll Abort Our Baby / Anal Stimulation In Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.