Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

After Decades Of One-night Stands,83yr Old Granny Says She’s Ready For True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Decades Of One-night Stands,83yr Old Granny Says She’s Ready For True Love (1061 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Decades Of One-night Stands,83yr Old Granny Says She’s Ready For True Love by Nawaaoh: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2019
After decades of canoodling with boy toys, “Tinder Granny” has vowed to ditch the hookup app and find her one true love.

The mother of two and grandmother of three, who was divorced in her 50s and has spent nearly 30 years on the dating scene, says she’s now ready to spend the rest of her life with one true love. She’s actively searching for a sweetheart cheesy

Details and video through the link

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/11/video-after-decades-of-one-night-stands-83-year-old-tinder-granny-now-ready-for-true-love/

Re: After Decades Of One-night Stands,83yr Old Granny Says She’s Ready For True Love by imiski(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Oyibo, if na my country this one for they wori people destiny up an down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Even YAHOO Boys Are Praying For Blissful And Fruitful 2020 From GOD?? / I'm Allergic To Joysticks, I Hate Being Pregnant, Pregnant Oyinbo Lady Laments / Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.