Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her (40892 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me / Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by simplelad(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cee- ce and lie are like 5 & 6. Her own lie is legendary. Tell us you ate her. As godly as I Am, to be honest I don't watch bbnaija but still I know tacha wella

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Egobe: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is really sickening ,I need 100k in few days from now ,even if its a loan,I vouch to repay in 3-6months, could even be less.

Any one who could help,or suggest an agency that could help me out.

Save a soul,Man is dying
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by BreconHills(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
kolajoo:
Even villagers heard about Tacha grin

I am not sure about that.

People who follow Tacha seem to seek validation for their decision. It isnt necessary. If one follows and supports Tacha, all well and good. That does not mean others must validate their choice.

I can bet you there are millions of Nigerians that dont know who she is. I certainly wouldnt recognize her on sight unless she walks around with floating subtitles.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Muhylonaire(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Crochet: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jealousy oh haba, she can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Geminita1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
BreconHills:

I am not sure about that.

People who follow Tacha seem to seek validation for their decision. It isnt necessary. If one follows and supports Tacha, all well and good. That does not mean others must validate their choice.

I can bet you there are millions of Nigerians that dont know who she is. I certainly wouldnt recognize her on sight unless she walks around with floating subtitles.
Tacha fans are pained losers. They are the only ones still forcing her down everyone's throat, the rest of us have moved on and waiting for the next season.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
I didn't watch 2018 and 2019 BBN too.. But I surely know about CeeC(foul mouthed, they say) and Tacha( Narcissistic, they say)!!!
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why does she speak that way? Sounds funny

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Wesely01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
janefblog:
Big Brother Naija Double Wahala, housemate, Cee-C, opened up about her retaining her ‘kingship’ status after marriage, claims she doesn’t know who Tacha is.

The highly controversial reality TV star who was termed a bitter woman during the bbn season three editon said this in response to the comparison often made by Nigerians on social media.

Cee-C and Tacha undoubtedly have something in common which is stirring controversy but the former begs to differ as she stated that two people can never be the same in nature and she didn’t know about the latter because she didn’t watch the last season of the reality show because she has Netflix to keep her busy.

According to reports, the BBNaija Pepper Dem drama queen, Tacha has always been compared to former 2018 housemate and Doube Wahala star, Cee-C.

Many believe both reality stars are toxic and bitter women.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvvPRSo_Dxk

Watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJwiybh7E7M

https://janefblog.com/10989-2i-didnt-watch-big-brother-so-i-dont-know-who-tacha-is-cee-c-video/

Nigerians with their fake ass comments.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Meenabee(f): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ahhhh Jesu.... See lie plus envy, no wonder she wore green. Tacha is more famous than youuuuuu.
janefblog:
Big Brother Naija Double Wahala, housemate, Cee-C, opened up about her retaining her ‘kingship’ status after marriage, claims she doesn’t know who Tacha is.

The highly controversial reality TV star who was termed a bitter woman during the bbn season three editon said this in response to the comparison often made by Nigerians on social media.

Cee-C and Tacha undoubtedly have something in common which is stirring controversy but the former begs to differ as she stated that two people can never be the same in nature and she didn’t know about the latter because she didn’t watch the last season of the reality show because she has Netflix to keep her busy.

According to reports, the BBNaija Pepper Dem drama queen, Tacha has always been compared to former 2018 housemate and Doube Wahala star, Cee-C.

Many believe both reality stars are toxic and bitter women.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvvPRSo_Dxk

Watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJwiybh7E7M

https://janefblog.com/10989-2i-didnt-watch-big-brother-so-i-dont-know-who-tacha-is-cee-c-video/

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by 3RNEST(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tacha don't know her too, what rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Amalladan: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Did she say she didn’t know her?or simply she didn’t watch the show to see the comparison .

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by seangy4konji: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
She is a bitter full of herself seapernt. I am not surprised at the stinking midget.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by tomju(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
kolafolabi:
She didn't watch the show that made her popular. That's a blatant lie. I think she should actually work toward not being overthrown because Tacha is about to explore
You can sense jealousy written all over this one." Bitter woman indeed" . You didn't watch a show that shot you into limelight? Mstweeew, I really hate liars and pretenders. As controversial as Tacha is: I'll pick her over Cece any day. Who Cece epp?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Nasa4007: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
lol...see C cee....can lie for Africa.she could have said thus that she don't know what bbnaija is.bbn class of 2018 don't know bbn housemate Tacha class of 2019¿? C cee piss me off. Bleep off!!!

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Stillthebest: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
kiss kiss

Jealous

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why has Cee-C stooped to lying? Honesty was one thing which endeared me to her, apart from when claiming chastity, at least that is something women always lie about. In the house she claimed not to watch previous seasons yet had an encyclopedic knowledge of major characters. She should have come open about enjoying this past season. Nobody will crucify her for the act.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by SocialJustice: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
kolafolabi:
She didn't watch the show that made her popular. That's a blatant lie. I think she should actually work toward not being overthrown because Tacha is about to explore
She has been overthrown. Soon her endorsements will start drying up in favour of Tacha.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Awoo88: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ode! Trying to create nonsense attention.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by bindukwe(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

Heavy Guns Make The Loudest Noise Too..
So Keep Quiet Niggarr

Not the most damage though
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
COZA:
You dont even have to watch BBN to know Tacha

posts about BBN were littered all over social media..facebook Instagram etc. So Aunty Cee C you're either a plain liar or just an insecure farm tool.

Correct. I did not watch the show but I knew about Tacha when I saw clips of her fight and eviction on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by princegeo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abeg who be ce c,

The only C, we kno is C Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hatred and bitterness speaking

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Godwin5766(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Mumu Ceec
U nko ?
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Godwin5766(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
OKorowanta:
Jealousy just got a new name and its 'cee c'...
Y wil she be jealous ?
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by Ijawblooded: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Someone wants to trend. Na wa o so Tacha is now the gateway to trend?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by chidelacreme(f): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
this short devil is jealous of tacha. pure Liar
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by macminista(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
“ How did you dealt with that” Nawa kind English the interviewer Dey speak sef? Lubbish
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by DarkJeddi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
densiks:

By this statement she’s admitted that Tacha is bigger than her hence the need to make it sound like she doesn’t exist.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise.
Indeed,empty vessels makes the most noise.. grin
Re: Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her by MzTunechi(f): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Linus Cynthia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Top 10 Female Vocalists In Nigeria(photos) / Tobi Bakre Fighting Cow In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.