Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 (3827 Views)

Urgent Vacancy. Deadline Is 30th Of June 2020. / Vacancies at Titan Trust Bank June 2020 (16 positions) / How To Get 50k Before June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2019
It is no longer news that there are no jobs in Nigeria. Every year millions of Nigerians graduate from our universities and less than 5% get the jobs of their dream, others are grossly underemployed with no Job Security in sight.
I was among those who experienced this problem and searched for an alternative and by the Grace of God, I am where I am today. Although I am still a working progress and God has really been faithful. I moved from a N7,000 a month salary, to N60,000 a month salary (which was never paid on time), then back to N25,000 salary a month (although regular, but not enough) and finally to a minimum N1,000,000 ($2800 and above) every month.
Today, things are different in the digital world. Unfortunately, Nigerians are not taking advantage of the billions of legitimate dollars that are available online. Indians are raking in billions of dollars every year through freelancing and other digital skills they have developed over time from the comfort of their homes and it is paying off.
THE PLAN:
I want to train Just 20 persons that are ready to work hard and sacrifice sleep to attain financial freedom before June 2020. The goal is to ensure even the least amongst the 20 persons I will be training gets nothing less than $600 every month before June 2020. You don’t need to search for Jobs anymore, because nobody can pay you what you can get from book sales on Amazon
Mind you, it is not a get rich quick scheme but a gradual wealth-building program that will involve your input to get output. The more you input, the better your output.
Now, what is this training about? You may ask. It is self-publishing on Amazon. Amazon is the largest online store in the world and books are one major demand on the platform. What we will be doing is writing and publishing books from the comfort of our home while we get our royalties in United States Dollars (USD) here in Nigeria. I will be giving you all the secrets you need to know about successful book publishing and the right titles that are in high demand. This training promises to be different.
VENUE FOR TRAINING:
Whatsapp platform
AMOUNT:
N20,000 (twenty thousand naira for each participant)
DURATION:
Until you start seeing sales.
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
8pm, Saturday 21st December 2019
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: As soon as I get the twenty persons or Friday 20th December 2019 (whichever comes first).
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS TRAINING:
This training is not for everybody. For you to qualify,
1. You must have good command of the English Language (both writing and speaking)
2. Ability to write and edit properly
3. Patient and hardworking
4. You must be intuitive
5. You must be creative
REQUIREMENT:
1. A Laptop
2. Internet Access
3. Laptop Powerbank (this is optional if the situation of power in your area is good enough)
OUR FOCUS:
We will be focusing strictly on NON-FICTION Writing. Well researched book titles will be given to each trainee to write on.
If you are interested SEND A MESSAGE TO martinsmaamam(at)yahoo(dot)com with the Subject INTERESTED plus your name and Whatsapp number. Training Outline and required tools will be sent to your mail.
Below is a screenshot of my dashboard so far for the month of December 2020.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Get weekly educational/academic updates and infortainment at www.naijaedulib..com
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:
It is no longer news that there are no jobs in Nigeria. Every year millions of Nigerians graduate from our universities and less than 5% get the jobs of their dream, others are grossly underemployed with no Job Security in sight.
I was among those who experienced this problem and searched for an alternative and by the Grace of God, I am where I am today. Although I am still a working progress and God has really been faithful. I moved from a N7,000 a month salary, to N60,000 a month salary (which was never paid on time), then back to N25,000 salary a month (although regular, but not enough) and finally to a minimum N1,000,000 ($2800 and above) every month.
Today, things are different in the digital world. Unfortunately, Nigerians are not taking advantage of the billions of legitimate dollars that are available online. Indians are raking in billions of dollars every year through freelancing and other digital skills they have developed over time from the comfort of their homes and it is paying off.
THE PLAN:
I want to train Just 20 persons that are ready to work hard and sacrifice sleep to attain financial freedom before June 2020. The goal is to ensure even the least amongst the 20 persons I will be training gets nothing less than $600 every month before June 2020. You don’t need to search for Jobs anymore, because nobody can pay you what you can get from book sales on Amazon
Mind you, it is not a get rich quick scheme but a gradual wealth-building program that will involve your input to get output. The more you input, the better your output.
Now, what is this training about? You may ask. It is self-publishing on Amazon. Amazon is the largest online store in the world and books are one major demand on the platform. What we will be doing is writing and publishing books from the comfort of our home while we get our royalties in United States Dollars (USD) here in Nigeria. I will be giving you all the secrets you need to know about successful book publishing and the right titles that are in high demand. This training promises to be different.
VENUE FOR TRAINING:
Whatsapp platform
AMOUNT:
DURATION:
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: As soon as I get the twenty persons or Friday 20th December 2019 (whichever comes first).
1. You must have good command of the English Language (both writing and speaking)
4. You must be intuitive
5. You must be creative
REQUIREMENT:
1. A Laptop
2. Internet Access
3. Laptop Powerbank (this is optional if the situation of power in your area is good enough)
OUR FOCUS:
We will be focusing strictly on NON-FICTION Writing. Well researched book titles will be given to each trainee to write on.
If you are interested SEND A MESSAGE TO martinsmaaman(at)yahoo(dot)com with the Subject INTERESTED plus your name and Whatsapp number. Training Outline and required tools will be sent to your mail.

Bro..
I dey interested,mail sent.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by charlsy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
I sent a message to your address above. I got an automated response that the email is not found. Kindly advise on how to reach you
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
charlsy:
I sent a message to your address above. I got an automated response that the email is not found. Kindly advise on how to reach you
Didn't deliver
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by charlsy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Carmal90:

The email delivered on my end..
Retry.

It did not on my end. I am getting an automated "failure to deliver response" both from Gmail and yahoo mail. Did you check your inbox for any such email?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
charlsy:

It did not on my end. I am getting an automated "failure to deliver response" both from Gmail and yahoo mail. Did you check your inbox for any such email?
Just checked now..
Didn't deliver.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Carmal90:

Bro..

Seen! Will send you the course outline b4 the end of the day, so you know what you will get in the training. Trust me, I am giving you guys what others sell for over N200,000 for just N20k. It's going to be a awesome ride together.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:

Seen! Will send you the course outline b4 the end of the day, so you know what you will get in the training. Trust me, I am giving you guys what others sell for over N200,000 for just N20k. It's going to be a awesome ride together.
Mail didn't deliver..
Check your email
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Carmal90:

Bro..
Sorry about the error. The email address is martinsmaamam(at)yahoo(dot)com
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Carmal90:

Mail didn't deliver..
Check your email

Sorry about that, email address fixed: martinsmaamam(at)yahoo(dot)com
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Carmal90:

Just checked now..
Didn't deliver.

Fixed: martinsmaamam(at)yahoo(dot)com

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
We are almost 20 members now. Once we get 20, entry will be closed and we will start preparing towards 21st of December 2019. Have a great day.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:
We are almost 20 members now. Once we get 20, entry will be closed and we will start preparing towards 21st of December 2019. Have a great day.
Aknowledge the mail, so we know if u have gotten it.
Regards
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Lolo24: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:

Reply me
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by maya007: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hey baba God when na embarassed sombody should pay for me pls...
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by staniyere(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
20,000 times 20= 400,000. Christmas don set be that. U are a very smart man bro. Thumbs up...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
staniyere:
20,000 times 20= 400,000. Christmas don set be that. U are a very smart man bro. Thumbs up...
Christmas don set for me even b4 now from my amazon royalties boss. For me, everyday is Christmas by God's grace.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:
Christmas don set for me even b4 now from my amazon royalties boss. For me, everyday is Christmas by God's grace.

Leave him, attend to us..
Regards
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Carmal90:

Leave him, attend to us..
Regards
i have done that and even sent the teaching outline we will be following. if you haven't gotten it, drop your email here. when i reply, you delete the address.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by WalkerMichael(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
staniyere:

Lol you obviously do not know obamartins.
Good work op.
I signed up training with someone else earlier, I could jumped in yours. I trust you to deliver.

Hopefully, my first book gets ready in next 10-15 days. I want to work in the cooking niche.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Lol you obviously do not know obamartins.
Good work op.
I signed up training with someone else earlier, I could jumped in yours. I trust you to deliver.

Hopefully, my first book gets ready in next 10-15 days. I want to work in the cooking niche.

The cookbook niche is one very lucrative niche, but the competition is quite crazy. That's one niche we played with in those days. Talking about ketogenic diets, fat bombs, vegans, Atkins diets, deep fryers etc. People still make money there though, but getting visibility for ur books could be an herculean task. All the best though.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by WalkerMichael(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:

The cookbook niche is one very lucrative niche, but the competition is quite crazy. That's one niche we played with in those days. Talking about ketogenic diets, fat bombs, vegans, Atkins diets, deep fryers etc. People still make money there though, but getting visibility for ur books could be an herculean task. All the best though.

Very true. Thank you very much. What niches are boys exploring now?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by AdegbiteAdemola(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
obamartins:
THE PLAN:
VENUE FOR TRAINING:
Whatsapp platform
AMOUNT:
DURATION:
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT:
4. You must be intuitive
5. You must be creative
REQUIREMENT:
1. A Laptop
2. Internet Access
OUR FOCUS:
If you are interested SEND A MESSAGE TO martinsmaamam(at)yahoo(dot)com with the Subject INTERESTED plus your name and Whatsapp number. Training Outline and required tools will be sent to your mail.

I'm very interested and I'm trying to look for the money...... Pls when is the deadline
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
AdegbiteAdemola:

I'm very interested and I'm trying to look for the money...... Pls when is the deadline

The deadline is on the post.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
As at 11:34PM attached are my sales for today and the sales from 1st December 2019 to 16th December 2019. I will post my overall sales dashboard on the 31st of December 2019. It is a Journey to beat N1,500,000.00 in sales of books. Most people surpass this amount monthly by serious work. I am grateful to God for where i am today and i have hope for the future. The target is to see six digits sales in USD before the end of 2020. If you are with me and want to know my secret, then let's take a ride.

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Very true. Thank you very much. What niches are boys exploring now?

This i will reveal in the training.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
I have gotten the number of persons I want. Thank you all signing up. I won't be accepting anyone anymore. We are commencing fully on Saturday 21st December 2019. You get you laptops, notes and work tools ready, it's going to be an awesome ride.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by LadySarah: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
obamartins:
I have gotten the number of persons I want. Thank you all signing up. I won't be accepting anyone anymore. We are commencing fully on Saturday 21st December 2019. You get you laptops, notes and work tools ready, it's going to be an awesome ride.

hello.
Did u receive my mail?frm Sarah
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
LadySarah:

hello.
Did u receive my mail?frm Sarah

Yes! And I have replied with the outline we will be treating.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by LadySarah: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
obamartins:

Yes! And I have replied with the outline we will be treating.

Alright Boss.Thanks!
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by phrances17: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Please check mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Teachers @ Lekki Phase 1 Lagos / Vacancy For Primary & Secondary School Teachers In Niger State / URGENT VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.