Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 (3818 Views)

Urgent Vacancy. Deadline Is 30th Of June 2020. / Vacancies at Titan Trust Bank June 2020 (16 positions) / How To Get 50k Before June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Ewenla202: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
I appeal to you please expand or create 2nd batch. Some of us are just seeing this now.
Kindly reconsider your stand.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ewenla202:

I appeal to you please expand or create 2nd batch. Some of us are just seeing this now.
Kindly reconsider your stand.
I don't think the idea of a second batch will be ideal. Once we take off, i wouldn't want anyone to draw us back. I want all trainee to be on the same page as we make progress together. Even if there will be a second batch, which i doubt, it will start around June 2020. When these present subscribers may have gotten to the six-digit sales level.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please for all that sent a mail, check your mail for an update.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Ewenla202: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Then please OP expand this current group to accommodate others. At least a group of 30 to 50 individuals will be ideal, knowing fully well that you helping Nigerians to improve their economic fortunes.
Thanks.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Carmal90(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ewenla202:
Then please OP expand this current group to accommodate others. At least a group of 30 to 50 individuals will be ideal, knowing fully well that you helping Nigerians to improve their economic fortunes.
Thanks.

@obamartins should consider him if we have defaulters..
My suggestion.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ewenla202:
Thanks.
It will be too difficult to manage. Trust me. I can't give 50 persons topics to write. I know what i am doing. 20 or less is ideal. That is the capacity i can carry for now, else i won't have time to write my books.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Carmal90:

@obamartins should consider him if we have defaulters..
My suggestion.

Anybody that pays N20,000 and decides to default instead of humbling his or herself to learn what will give them financial freedom is not wise. So i am not expecting any defaulter.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by wanderrerr: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please,Just incase there is an extra room,i am interested sad
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Onlinebar: 3:46am On Dec 19, 2019
is there still a chance to participate?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Onlinebar:
is there still a chance to participate?
No Sir.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Onlinebar: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2019
obamartins:
No Sir.
Please if you will do this again sometime next year, I'm the first to register
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by brandable: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
obamartins:
No Sir.
Just seeing this post. Seems accepting members for the training has ended. If any defaulters, I will be willing to fill the space.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
brandable:

Just seeing this post. Seems accepting members for the training has ended. If any defaulters, I will be willing to fill the space.
There is no defaulter and we don't pray any will. But so far, so good. We are making progress.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Dollarseeker: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2019
obamartins:

Yes! And I have replied with the outline we will be treating.
I wrote a book but formatting it to kindle format, is the problem. I have tried formating and converting it severely but each time I upload it online and preview it, it will just scatter.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dollarseeker:
I wrote a book but formatting it to kindle format, is the problem. I have tried formating and converting it severely but each time I upload it online and preview it, it will just scatter. I have been editing it in cafe and its eating my money. when I get a laptop I will contact u pls.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by ufotty2001: 5:09am On Dec 31, 2019
I appeal to you please expand or create 2nd batch. When u are done with the 1st batch.... Some of us are just seeing this now.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Ezypretty: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Good morning. Please am just seeing this post for the first time, can i send you a mail.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Amhappy(f): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Oooh I have been looking for this opportunity where was l?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Tenshades(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Amhappy:
Oooh I have been looking for this opportunity where was l?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Tenshades(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
obamartins:

Seen! Will send you the course outline b4 the end of the day, so you know what you will get in the training. Trust me, I am giving you guys what others sell for over N200,000 for just N20k. It's going to be a awesome ride together.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tenshades:

Hello bro. pls i sent u a mail (riddick...gmail)
replied
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Tenshades(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
obamartins:

replied

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Thane(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
There could be a chance for just one person, please I need a miracle this yr
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Dangrace01: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Cool
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Loxleyy(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Guys what's going on
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Ikjosh04: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Good morning obamartins. How has the training been so far? It's just 2 more months to June 2020. Has the 20 selected people been able to meet up with your target?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by ambitiouschap1: 1:14pm On May 07, 2020
hello at obamartins when are you going to commence another one
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by GideonG(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
The Truth Is That...
Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.
No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.
That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.
I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by GideonG(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
The Truth Is That...
Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.
That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.
I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

Let's go there
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by GideonG(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
The Truth Is That...

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Ewenla202: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Op June is here hope the target set has been met.
And if you will be taking on another set of people I am interested in the training.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Anybody Can Help Me Get Dis I Will Never In My Life Forget The Person. / Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services / Killer CV Writing: How To Write Believable Educational Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.