Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (6725 Views)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by chloedogie(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
My friend be educated, Boris Johnson won an election last week.
And people have started saying they don't want him and they want his government down.
In your logic, the state should throw all of them in prison

Did you go to school, do you understand what the rule of law is?

There is freedom of speech to say you don't want someone when your own candidate has lost the election. But to say you want to topple the government through revolution has its consequences which you will face. Majority of the people voted Johnson and the few that don't like him will make do with him until his tenure is over. Even in the US where Trump lost the popular vote, he is still ruling and if not for the Ukraine call he made the democrats wouldn't have been able to say shit till he is done with his 4 or 8 years. Abi you wan talk say dem rig Johnson enter power again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by delpee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
There was a case of someone talking about dogs and baboon. ..war more or less ( I can't remember the exact words) ...which led to the loss of lives especially corpers then. Was that not suggesting violent revolution?

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
delpee:
There was a case of someone talking about dogs and baboon. ..war more or less ( I can't remember the exact words) ...which led to the loss of lives especially corpers then. Was that not suggesting violent revolution?

Let me help here.

Buhari spoke in Hausa that day and his exact words were "kare jini, biri jini", which is a daily Hausa proverb which means "it’s going be a fight to the finish like when two big animals fight"

He was talking about the elections and that it would be a tough one between both candidates.

I speak and understand much of Hausa so I know. And if you don't believe me then go ahead and ask an Hausa man for its interpretation rather than believing anything you are told. That nonsensical rumour began with Reuban Abati who chose to mislead people like you with lies.

Abati deliberately lied when he tried to interpret it.

Kare jini, biri jini has nothing to do with dogs or baboon or even blood.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Are you a government paid agent or one of the newly recruited APC online fighters?

What exactly is your point. Yes, Sowore committed treason, but it is the court of law that determines not you or no General Buhari.

Gani Fawehinmi and Femi Falana himself have been once charged for treason and it is not the state that adjudicates the matter, it is the law, so get that into your skull.

Follow the rule of law or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
nku5:
If this all the FG has on Sowore then it's not enough to convict him with. Sowore just miscalculated. The climate of freedom enjoyed under GEJ really gassed him up.

Buhari no send you. Even if they can not prove Sowore had real plans to remove the government they will just embroil him in the judicial process as payback for misyarning
Which freedom enjoyed under GEJ. You guys will forever wail GEJ's election loss, even when GEJ and his people have since moved on.

If sowore called for an unconstitutional change of government during GEJ's time, he would been cooling his heels in prison.
If any US citizen boasts he will bundle Trump out of office, while holding rallies for a revolution, the FBI and secret service would have dealt with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by adekolaelect(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:
I don't think he ever said he will remove the president UNCONSTITUTIONALLY. So I don't think all this attempt at putting words into his mouth will work.

Protesting is within our rights as citizens, and Sowore should not be denied his rights of free speech.
In Anambra state, we bundled out Mbadinuju, but we waited for an election to effectively do that.

In 2015, Northern and western Nigerians bundled out GEJ from office, but no one ever talked of charging Buhari, Tinubu, Okorocha with treason and clamping them into DSS detention.
Now tell us did sowore declared is revolution during election or after he lost an election? Declaring revolution during election campaigns will attract no offence bcs there is constitutional change of power that give right to any citizen to campaign or declare for change of government which is constitutional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Then you don't know the law,

Under the law, if you have not committed the revolution itself (which is the offense), the law has nothing against you.

Also, what of Buhari, and Tinubu that called for Revolution in 2014?

Why is the government not dealing with them.

The guys from Niger Delta have said many times that they will bring down Nigeria, what has anyone done to done.

This is a callous and selective fight, simple!

chloedogie:

There is freedom of speech to say you don't want someone when your own candidate has lost the election. But to say you want to topple the government through revolution has its consequences which you will face. Majority of the people voted Johnson and the few that don't like him will make do with him until his tenure is over. Even in the US where Trump lost the popular vote, he is still ruling and if not for the Ukraine call he made the democrats wouldn't have been able to say shit till he is done with his 4 or 8 years. Abi you wan talk say dem rig Johnson enter power again?
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
Are you a government paid agent or one of the newly recruited APC online fighters?

What exactly is your point. Yes, Sowore committed treason, but it is the court of law that determines not you or no General Buhari.

Gani Fawehinmi and Femi Falana himself have been once charged for treason and it is not the state that adjudicates the matter, it is the law, so get that into your skull.

Follow the rule of law or shut up.

You do not need to get all hot and bothered and start a tirade of insults. if you do not like the thread, quietly move to another one.

According to our constitution, Treason is not a bailable offence so our courts got it wrong for some reason that time when Sowore was granted bail.

Kindly move on if you wish to turn this to a cuss fest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

Under the law, if you have not committed the revolution itself (which is the offense), the law has nothing against you.

The guys from Niger Delta have said many times that they will bring down Nigeria, what has anyone done to done.

You are the one ignorant of the law and i will keep showing you until you get it. Below is from our constitution

Punishment for treason

Whoever commits treason shall be punished with death, and whoever attempts or abets treason shall be punished with imprisonment for life or for any less term or with fine or with both.

Treasonable crimes
(1) Whoever intends-

(a) To remove otherwise than by constitutional means during his term or office-

(i) The President of the Federal Republic; or

(ii) The Governor of any State of the Federal Republic;

I am sure you can see INTENT there and not action. The law does not wait until after an act has been carried out before you are culpable. It also covers INTENT just like when we have actual murder and INTENT to commit murder. Both are offences under the law but carry different penalties.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

You have no idea of what law is. Intent is sometimes viewed as serious as the crime itself. You don't wait until someone is murdered before you arrest someone threatening murder. A mere threat is enough to warrant arrest and investigation, and if it was discovered that the person has clear intent and means of commuting murder, he can be locked up.

Provide link where Tinubu or Buhari threatened to change the government by revolution, violence or any unconstitutional means.

Yes the guys from Niger delta threatened to bring down Nigeria? how? By disrupting crude oil production, not by attempting to change the government unconstitutionally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
I am not moving anywhere, because you have not opened this thread for the purpose of truth.

Truth will expose you and you will run away from this thread yourself.

Just look at what you saying that the courts are wrong, really! two different judges are wrong to bail someone for which you have filed charges of insulting the President and money laundry.

It is a shame to share a national space with you,

Joker.

ColonelEmeka:

You do not need to get all hot and bothered and start a tirade of insults. if you do not like the thread and quietly move to another one.

According to our constitution, Treason is not a bailable offence so our courts got it wrong for some reason that time when Sowore was granted bail.

Kindly move on if you wish to turn this to a cuss fest

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
I am not moving anywhere, because you have not opened this thread for the purpose of truth.

Just look at what you saying that the courts are wrong, really! two different judges are wrong to bail someone for which you have filed charges of insulting the President and money laundry.

Joker.

Can you share your version of the truth please?

And do note that the videos i posted do not talk about money laundry and insults to the government but strictly talks about an incitement to a violent revolutionary overthrow of the President, Governors, Chief Justice and DSS

Do note that these are essentially the three tiers of government in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

Joker.

Even though I detest the invasion of the courts by DSS, granting Sowore bail is judicial rascality. Treason like other serious crimes like murder and armed robbery is not bailable. The FG should have followed the same law and appeal the bail at the court of appeal. It was wrong of the FG to take the law into its own hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by chloedogie(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

You are joking right? If you have not? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He hasn't and they went to street the day he was arrested. Was the revolution called for in Spain successful? Why was he arrested? What happened to the guy that started it? Abi there own law dey different from ours? You guys need to leave sentiments out of it and be very objective. That you are quoting me here is part of the benefits of peaceful governance. The day revolution starts in this country only NTA will be working and you will only have access to 30mins per week broadcast. Go and read about revolution and the efficacy and come back to discuss with me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please show the part of the law that says that intent is the same as the act itself

Also, please see this 2012 video link below and see what Buhari said about the blood and baboon.

Buhari has also made several statements in bad taste but no one arrested him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZVwA3WcZU

Are you saying that Buhari and Tinubu should be tried for treason?

Don't forget so many people have primised to bring Nigeria down, why is the government not going after them?

wirinet:

You have no idea of what law is. Intent is sometimes viewed as serious as the crime itself. You don't wait until someone is murdered before you arrest someone threatening murder. A mere threat is enough to warrant arrest and investigation, and if it was discovered that the person has clear intent and means of commuting murder, he can be locked up.

Provide link where Tinubu or Buhari threatened to change the government by revolution, violence or any unconstitutional means.

Yes the guys from Niger delta threatened to bring down Nigeria? how? By disrupting crude oil production, not by attempting to change the government unconstitutionally.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
chloedogie:

You are joking right? If you have not? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He hasn't and they went to street the day he was arrested. Was the revolution called for in Spain successful? Why was he arrested? What happened to the guy that started it? Abi there own law dey different from ours? You guys need to leave sentiments out of it and be very objective. That you are quoting me here is part of the benefits of peaceful governance. The day revolution starts in this country only NTA will be working and you will only have access to 30mins per week broadcast. Go and read about revolution and the efficacy and come back to discuss with me.

This is very true and if per adventure the military are forced to take over which is usually the case, things would get much worse fast.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
It is you who need to be educated to know that it is treason for any government not to follow the rule of law, we are not practicing gansterism or autocracy as a form of government. We are practicing democracy.

The argument is not even about revolution now, don't confuse yourself.

It is about following the rule of law.

Do you understand now?

chloedogie:

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
Please show the part of the law that says that intent is the same as the act itself

Also, please see this 2012 video link below and see what Buhari said about the blood and baboon.

Don't forget so many people have primised to bring Nigeria down, why is the government not going after them?

i already broke down what Buhari said to you and told you Reuben Abati was the one who mischievously misinterpreted Kare jini Biri Jini to mean dogs and baboon soaked in blood when it was refering to a big struggle between two big animals. The big animals in this case were Buhari and Jonathan at the polls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Look at grown adults debating a national issue with if's and maybe's.

Just tell your bosses to obey the law, simple!

ColonelEmeka:

This is very true and if per adventure the military are forced to take over which is usually the case, things would get much worse fast.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
Look at grown adults debating a national issue with if's and maybe's.

Just tell your bosses to obey the law, simple!

I can see you are not a student of History

The Sudanese Revolution was a major shift of political power in Sudan that started with street protests throughout Sudan on 19 December 2018[25][26] and continued with sustained civil disobedience for about eight months, during which the 11 April 2019 Sudanese coup d'état deposed President Omar al-Bashir after thirty years in power, the 3 June Khartoum massacre took place under the leadership of the Transitional Military Council (TMC) that replaced al-Bashir, and in July and August 2019 the TMC and the Forces of Freedom and Change alliance (FFC) signed a Political Agreement and a Draft Constitutional Declaration legally defining a planned 39-month phase of transitional state institutions and procedures to return Sudan to a civilian democracy

Was it civilians who took over during the Sudanese revolution or the Military?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by nku5: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Sowore never miscalculated. He knew exactly what he was doing and what he was aiming for. He said and i quote

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...the DSS shall seize to exist!"

With the words in red you can see he never miscalculated but knew what he was doing

Bros the man does not have the capability to remove NURTW in his village. You can't convict a man for treason only on the basis of his trash talking unless you can show us actual plans to overthrow this government.

Sowore just forgot he wasn't talking the trash as a blogger but as a presidential candidate who had lost an election. That's why I say the freedoms he and his comrades enjoyed under the last administration really went to their heads. Created hubris

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Btw, is it too much for the government to obey the law?

Okay I agree that Sowore committed treason, but it is the law that will judge not you or DSS.

Do you get? DSS that can't obey past court orders cannot be trusted to be the judge for any reason.

I can claim that you sad you will commit treason, whether such claim is true or not, the court decides.

ColonelEmeka:

i already broke down what Buhari said to you and told you Reuben Abati was the one who mischievously misinterpreted Kare jini Biri Jini to mean dogs and baboon soaked in blood when it was refering to a big struggle between two big animals. The big animals in this case were Buhari and Jonathan at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by chloedogie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
It is you who need to be educated to know that it is treason for any government not to follow the rule of law, we are not practicing gansterism or autocracy as a form of government. We are practicing democracy.

Do you understand now?

Lol you have started changing goal post like you guys always do. When the executive sees the judiciary being compromised, they use executive power which happens everywhere. When republicans won't give trump his $5billion he told them if they don't he will use his executive power. I earlier said it that if the DSS or the presidency were to be very intelligent, they would have used the same judiciary earlier to nail Sowore down. But their foolishness pushed them to the gangster-ism being done now and take it or leave it the executive will always win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You really know nothing about the law.

Sowore had already printed outfits and hats with the revolutionNow logo on it and he himself admitted he already had 20 reps in 20 states and they all were ready to commence the shutting down of Nigeria.

Plus he had already started holding open rallies sensitizing people about the revolution. He did this openly and via media.

You see in Law, there is provision for the expression of INTENT in the commission of a crime.

Just like actual murder carries a heavier penalty than intent to commit murder.

This is why the punishments for treason for both action and intent are captured in our constitution.

Read

Punishment for treason

Whoever commits treason shall be punished with death, and whoever attempts or abets treason shall be punished with imprisonment for life or for any less term or with fine or with both.

Treasonable crimes
(1) Whoever intends-

(a) To remove otherwise than by constitutional means during his term or office-

(i) The President of the Federal Republic; or

(ii) The Governor of any State of the Federal Republic;

As you can see, an intention is not an action but it still has a penalty. Plus a revolution does not need to be armed. Our constitution did not specify on arms but on treason in general. So you need to disabuse your mind from thinking this is about arms.

If you think it is impossible to overthrow a government without arms go and ask Sudan. The same Sudan whose example Sowore was following and wanted to implement in Nigeria

So you think that when this matter resumes in court, and the judge asks for evidence that Sowore was going to overthrow government, they will bring printed outfits with logo? Dont make me laugh. Intention with no action is baseless.

To prove that Sowore wanted to overthrow government, the judge will want to see hard evidence to that effect. No judge is going to send someone to death or life imprisonment because of sentiments expressed in private or on video, the judge knows that a government cannot be overthrown by mere words alone.

If I go about telling people that I'm looking for a woman to rape, and someone records me as I say I want to rape a woman, can the Police arrest and charge for rape?

It is not enough for someone to say they want to commit a crime, they must act on towards committing that crime.

If all the police have on Sowore are videos, leaflets and printed wears, they have nothing

In the case of Sudan, it was people with guns that eventually overthrew government, not the protesters

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

Do you understand now?

This shows you certainly do not even know anything about what you are talking about and are simply typing emotionally based on how you feel but not based on the truths of the law

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
adekolaelect:
you said it well !!! The constitution of treasony did not specify that only who carry harms is liable to commit treason offence in Nigeria.you can instigate war without carrying harms .you better read constitution well before interpreting or defending a criminals here.

My point is that only someone armed can overthrow government same as only someone with a Rocket can go to the moon.

If someone is not armed, any talk about overthrowing government remains only talk. Talk is not what the government should be wasting courts time with

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

So you think that when this matter resumes in court, and the judge asks for evidence that Sowore was going to overthrow government, they will bring printed outfits with logo? Dont make me laugh. Intention with no action is baseless.

To prove that Sowore wanted to overthrow government, the judge will want to see hard evidence to that effect. No judge is going to send someone to death or life imprisonment because of sentiments expressed in private or on video, the judge knows that a government cannot be overthrown by mere words alone.

If I go about telling people that I'm looking for a woman to rape, and someone records me as I say I want to rape a woman, can the Police arrest and charge for rape?

It is not enough for someone to say they want to commit a crime, they must act on towards committing that crime.

If all the police have on Sowore are videos, leaflets and printed wears, they have nothing

In the case of Sudan, it was people with guns that eventually overthrew government, not the protesters

I don't even know where to begin with this ignorance overload you posted.

If you go around saying you are looking for a woman to rape, you will be arrested same way you would be arrested when you say you are looking for a woman to murder. They will first arrest you before they investigate you if you have ever raped anyone before and if found that you have then you face the full wrath of the law. INTENT has landed you in trouble and not action.

In Sowores case, he provided video evidence by himself as posted in the OP and like i said, INTENT has also landed him in trouble.

In the case of sudan the military carried out a coup which was due to the break down of law and order which lasted 8 months non stop and this was the same modus operandi Sowore wanted to apply in Nigeria as suggested by reuben Abati in the first video to which Sowore answered YES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
Btw, is it too much for the government to obey the law?

Okay I agree that Sowore committed treason, but it is the law that will judge not you or DSS.

Do you get? DSS that can't obey past court orders cannot be trusted to be the judge for any reason.

I can claim that you sad you will commit treason, whether such claim is true or not, the court decides.

If you make such claim then you must provide proof.

In Sowores case he made an assertion via videos and not a claim. His assertion was x rayed using our constitution as posted in the OP and found to be Treasonable.

Do you understand now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

Is this the best you can come up with? Where did Buhari say he is planing a violent change of government? He was talking about the up coming elections. He was reiterating his willingness to participate in the elections and saying he and his supporters will not accept the outcome of a rigged election. If he lost the elections and then called out his supporters to violence, then you will have a point.
You know the fanatical north is violent prone. Buhari just rejecting the results of the elections is enough to spur them to violence as witnessed in the 2011 elections. He doesn't even have to specifically call them to violence.

Now contrast that to sowore who called for a violent change of government and was actually going around organising the change after loosing the elections.

Below is Buhari's statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Ttalk: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
OUK was just convicted after 12 years trial for crime he committed over 12 years ago, please tell me the offense of a coupist, if it is treasonable offense, why is the president not being prosecuted for participating in coup that toppled Shagari regime?

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by googi: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Here I am meticulously looking for the Revolution these so called scholars of law are calling Revolution.

By your scholarships Your Mumu Don Do would be a Revolution. Strikes for minimum wage would be a Revolution, Hunger and Poverty Protests would be a Revolution.

But a call for Change was not a Revolution, Ciroma call to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan is not a Revolution, imposing the dead body of YarAdua and calling for protests not a Revolution.

A university graduate in Algeria without a job, trying to make ends meet selling on the streets got arrested for not having a license is a Revolution?

Nigeria will continue to wallow in poverty if you cannot see beyond your ethic bias to label and condemn Sowore.

Does he carry arms that was discovered somewhere?

He who prevents peaceful Revolution is paving the way for violent one.

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ttalk:
OUK was just convicted after 12 years trial for crime he committed over 12 years ago, please tell me the offense of a coupist, if it is treasonable offense, why is the president not being prosecuted for planning for participating in coup that toppled Shagari regime?

You are now dragging a nice thread to childish levels. Please quit these stupid arguments.

A coup is as legitimate as it's success. If a coup is successful, then the government is deemed legal and legitimate. If it fails then it becomes criminal and treasonable. That's the case from Nzeogwu's coup till Abachas coup.
That had been the nature of coups and foreign invasions throughout world history.

Unless you are insinuating all former senior military officers both alive and dead to be prosecuted and killed (those not already dead).

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run / My Father,tony Elumelu Gave My Mother Abortion Pill To Kill Me-susan Pwajok (VID / Breaking : Atiku's Running Mate, Okowa Collapse, Says I'm Finished- Sam Omatseye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.