Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? (35909 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / WORLD CUP DRAW (which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Be Group With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
four44:
enemy of progress spoted angry angry angry
may bad energy not progress in our lives, Amen!

So yes, you may be right
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Yes
I support Aston Villa
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DrayZee: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

This year,if you win Champion league or any cup,I will cut off my balls

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Almost all the games are between teams of close ability, which is going to make every single match competitive, as competitive as one is expecting, there will never be without surprises

Very unpredictable my brother. Atletico love CL despite losing two finals in last 5 years. Liverpool have a tough game.

Bayern v. Chelsea is another big one.

Man city v. RM is extremely unpredictable. RM have return leg advantage at home.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by arukwe123(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
underachieved but noisy. Unlike true greats such as Juventus, Porto, Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona, Liverpool, Milan, Ajax, Bayern e.t.c
Chelsea doesn't give a Bleep about you and your opinions. You are just another of several haters.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
arukwe123:
Chelsea doesn't give a Bleep about you and your opinions. You are just another of several haters.
Who gives a bleep about who a shitty club gives a bleep about.

I hope you support Bayern from next round.

Take heart, in advance!

One more thing, Mason mount for Fifa Balon d’or
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by arukwe123(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:

Take heart, in advance!

says a nobody who is so obsessed about Chelsea. So obsessed that you had to create a moniker. Get a life! Chelsea dont know you exist.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by pat077: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
City VS real
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Barthley: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Homers123:
It is still going to be an interesting watch all the same.
The most interesting would be real Madrid and Man city.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Homers123(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barthley:

The most interesting would be real Madrid and Man city.
Probably. Two struggling sides based on current form.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Barthley: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Homers123:
Probably. Two struggling sides based on current form.
Sure bro.
But mancity would probably win .. Madrid defence is bad
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
tillaman:
Napoli vs Barcelona!!!
It will be like taking candy from a baby!!!
Good heavens why is Barcelona so good

FCB all day every day!!!
Barca will beat Napoli 4-0 in the first leg and Napoli will beat them 5-0 in the second leg. I am a Barca fan but very apprehensive because I have a gut feeling what happened in the last two seasons will repeat itself. God forbid sha.

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by majamajic(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
drips8:
Man city and Real Madrid.

I know for sure that the match is going to be lit.

with what real played against Valencia yesterday , it's a walk over game for man city

7- 2 aggregate

me am looking up for Liverpool vs athletico , attack against very good defensive side
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
obafemee80:

Chelsea will shock Bayern again... grin
E go be them like dream
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:

Take heart, in advance!

This one is definitely an ASSnal fan. Shame
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why are people writing off the blues before the match cheesy grin... this happened btw Liverpool and Baca... well i rest my case grin grin cheesy
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
This one is definitely an ASSnal fan. Shame
Aston Villa, not ass-anal
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
arukwe123:
says a nobody who is so obsessed about Chelsea. So obsessed that you had to create a moniker. Get a life! Chelsea dont know you exist.
I’m obsessed with ridding the competition of nonsense teams. Maybe you’re right.
BUT
MAYBE YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH MY OBSESSION
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Barca will beat Napoli 4-0 in the first leg and Napoli will beat them 5-0 in the second leg. I am a Barca fan but very apprehensive because I have a gut feeling what happened in the last two seasons will repeat itself. God forbid sha.
You're not a true barca fan

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Jayslyder: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bayern are formidable in champions league.. but let's not forget they have dropped crucial points when it matters in bundesliga... we hope try occurs again... and I won't be shocked if man city knocks out Madrid.. so far I can calmly say juve are going Thru...as for Liverpool,well they are facing people That Won't take it lightly with them

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Tarabye: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
Aston Villa, not ass-anal
Your cup of coffee
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by arukwe123(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
I’m obsessed with ridding the competition of nonsense teams. Maybe you’re right.
BUT
MAYBE YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH MY OBSESSION
why will I be obsessed with a nobody. I no see dem Dangote, Adenuga and their like. Go get a life. Jobless MF. Your obsession is alarming

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Tarabye: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Homers123(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barthley:

Sure bro.
But mancity would probably win .. Madrid defence is bad
City's team is also porous, lacking in confidence and in shambles because of too many injuries. The game is a banana skin for both sides.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tarabye:

Which team do you support
aston villa.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Tarabye: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by mrMeen(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Who do you support ?
is it not obvious Manchester United
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Simeonjoe1: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

And that's why valverde need to be out... The guy is clueless
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by mrMeen(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
majamajic:

with what real played against Valencia yesterday , it's a walk over game for man city

7- 2 aggregate

me am looking up for Liverpool vs athletico , attack against very good defensive side
is it the man city that Man Utd and liverpool schooled in football that is going to beat Madrid 7 Oya continue
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Minemrys: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
ComradeShegs:
As a Liverpool fan I would say ATM vs LFC
As a Football fan - Mancity vs Real Madrid
i dy fear for that atletico match oh. How u see am na?
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Jonny223: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.