Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? (35912 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them / WORLD CUP DRAW (which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Be Group With) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Minemrys: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
hulk616:
bottlers FC
hulk my guy! I askd for madrid but they gave me the wr0ng madrid. God! Pu7pl3, ur prayerz have been answered, n0w am fearful of ur stubborn cousin across town. I wantd u! <screams>
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Americanboy35: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelsea vs bayern, i suspect an upset in that matchup

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tarabye:

You're sick, no point arguing football matters with you
we are not on the same level obviously. Two UCL no be beans
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by 1forall: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chelsea v Bayern
ATM v Liverpool
Tottenham v Leipzig

with one eye on
Atalanta v Valencia

What a juicy set of draws!

As for Chelsea, get Drogba and Cech involved in training and dressing room. Remember Napoli. Barcelona. Munich! Can be replicated! KTBFFH!!
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Davidzy23(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
sen8or:
MANOLAS has moved from Roma to Napoli[color=#990000][/color]
And so? wasn't he there when we beat them at camp nou??.. I say again.. This tym we finish the job at camp nou
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Akechukwuka: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Real vs man city
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
AreaFada2:

Very unpredictable my brother. Atletico love CL despite losing two finals in last 5 years. Liverpool have a tough game.

Bayern v. Chelsea is another big one.

Man city v. RM is extremely unpredictable. RM have return leg advantage at home.
Nah! RM is playing at home first.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by ericmor: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Swrs bro...I just pray frank makes good choices during January transfer

Good or no good choice, Frank can't beat bayern with the way he operate
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by cruzzy592(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Manchester City vs Real Madrid very hot

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by ericmor: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Barca will beat Napoli 4-0 in the first leg and Napoli will beat them 5-0 in the second leg. I am a Barca fan but very apprehensive because I have a gut feeling what happened in the last two seasons will repeat itself. God forbid sha.

I think so also but I don't think it will be against napoli
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Barthley: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Homers123:
City's team is also porous, lacking in confidence and in shambles because of too many injuries. The game is a banana skin for both sides.
Do you think they lack confidence.. This season city is better than them.. Check the stat.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
Chelsea and Bayern Munich.

RIP to lampard in advance.

If Tottenham underestimate Leipzig ehn, they will cry a bitter cry.

Proudly Reds.
YNWA.
See dis little girl..ooo, toiling with my Chelsea anyhow anyhow! Bayern wer we go beat blue n black. grin grin

But on a serious note, Bayern,we no owe una any debt...ooo,so make de thing be suffri surffri abeg.Atleast 3:1 lost for Stamford bridge n 3:0 loss for Allianz Arena go dey acceptable by me.I no need 7:0, 9:1 scoreline from una hand abeg.I hate embarrassing scoreline no be small.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by dukeprince50: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Minemrys:

i dy fear for that atletico match oh. How u see am na?
I am not a liverpool fan, but this is liv we are talking about, ATM is very stubborn and their defence na "Agriga", liverpool will possess the ball but any small mistake, ATM will destroy, ask R.Madrid.
Liverpool has better chance of winning here, but its still far, injury and form could play a major role and also depending on the match they will have in EPL before and after that match

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by dukeprince50: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pacesetter123:
See dis little girl..ooo, toiling with my Chelsea anyhow anyhow! Bayern wer we go beat blue n black. grin grin

But on a serious note, Bayern,we no owe una any debt...ooo,so make de thing be suffri surffri abeg.Atleast 3:1 lost for Stamford bridge n 3:0 loss for Allianz Arena go dey acceptable by me.I no need 7:0, 9:1 scoreline from una hand abeg.I hate embarrassing scoreline no be small.
lol

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Ijaycool(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Napoli 2 : 0 Barcelona
Barcelona 3 : 1 Napoli

Chelsea 2 : 2 Bayern
Bayern 3 : 2 Chelsea

Atl Madrid 2 : 2 Liverpool
Liverpool 2 : 1 Atl Madrid

Real Madrid 1 : 4 Man City
Man City 3 : 2 Real Madrid
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Homers123(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barthley:
Do you think they lack confidence.. This season city is better than them.. Check the stat.
We all know City's defense is off color, the stats points to that the attack is less sharp also, so the game can go either way.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by majamajic(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
mrMeen:
is it the man city that Man Utd and liverpool schooled in football that is going to beat Madrid 7 Oya continue

I said on aggregate , how are u sure Real can score 2 goals against Liverpool on both legs sef ?
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Minemrys:

hulk my guy! I askd for madrid but they gave me the wr0ng madrid. God! Pu7pl3, ur prayerz have been answered, n0w am fearful of ur stubborn cousin across town. I wantd u! <screams>
too much mouth.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
we are not on the same level obviously. Two UCL no be beans
kikikikikikikiiiii grin grin

Who be dis girl sef? Her comments for this thread de funny me diie.Dat my fellow Chelsea fan wer de follow am argue futbot matter try shaarr!
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Bianda24: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kooldon:
Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch) grin
Man Utd Vs PSG ( Rematch)
Man City vs PSG not Man U
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Henrykeeyz19(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am not a liverpool fan, but this is liv we are talking about, ATM is very stubborn and their defence na "Agriga", liverpool will possess the ball but any small mistake, ATM will destroy, ask R.Madrid.
Liverpool has better chance of winning here, but its still far, injury and form could play a major role and also depending on the match they will have in EPL before and after that match

I can boldly tell you that Liverpool FC (European Champion) will so much man-handle ATM with an electrifying attack. You don't need to be told this na! They'll so much shake up that ATM defence. Lfc has no respect for any man's home nor attacking line up. Also, It will be disastrous for ATM to play defensive against lfc (do that against lfc and have yourself to blame forever!) They'll lose it. Without a doubt, Lfc will go through.

You must know that lfc don't lose contest to acclaimed "big dogs" so easily if not for external factors, injury woes and self recklessness. The preceding is the ground ATM may escape. Not even professionalism or excellence as some think. Excellence against who sef, lfc? You donminit!

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by LZAA: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Madrid vs city

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by LZAA: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Henrykeeyz19:

I can boldly tell you that Liverpool FC (European Champion) will so much man-handle ATM with an electrifying attack. You don't need to be told this na! They'll so much shake up that ATM defence. Lfc has no respect for any man's home nor attacking line up. Also, It will be disastrous for ATM to play defensive against lfc (do that against lfc and have yourself to blame forever!) They'll lose it. Without a doubt, Lfc will go through.

You must know that lfc don't lose contest to acclaimed "big dogs" so easily if not for external factors, injury woes and self recklessness. The preceding is the ground ATM may escape. Not even professionalism or excellence as some think. Excellence against who sef, lfc? You donminit!
I don't think u have seen Atletico's defence
U think say na dt kick and rush for epl grin
Jimenez alone will contain salah and firmino
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by EnaibeSam: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barca will beat Napoli both home and away
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by DownChelsea(f): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pacesetter123:
kikikikikikikiiiii grin grin

Who be dis girl sef? Her comments for this thread de funny me diie.Dat my fellow Chelsea fan wer de follow am argue futbot matter try shaarr!
we pass Chelsea. 2 UCL Trophies. We are the 3rd greatest English club after Manchester United and Liverpool
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
monichannel:
Lucky Juventus
Barca bit in advantage
Chelsea will need miracle of 2012 to go through
Others are 50:50

Oh my Chelsea cry cry cry
the same Lyon that took 4 points off the reigning premier league champions last season. Hmmm.
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Barthley:

Mancity will trash Madrid.. Madrid is poor in defence.. And they also lack sharp striker .
Unlike before wet Ronaldo dey there
Hmm. This is our best defence in recent years. We have the second best defence in La liga.

1 Like

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
vanida6:
Real Madrid vs Manchester city cool

we gonna trash man city I bet it
Hala Madrid!
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by MajorWarren: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
LZAA:

I don't think u have seen Atletico's defence
U think say na dt kick and rush for epl grin
Jimenez alone will contain salah and firmino

Lol gone are the days we used to struggle against low block teams... Keita/Ox masterclass incoming
Besides Athleti are 5th in their league
Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by MajorWarren: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Looking forward to Dortmund Vs PSG... Goals galore

2 Likes

Re: UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? by Lamasta(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Man City vs Madrid
Lyon vs Juventus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.