Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch (68421 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by brainworkng: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ur mumu is legendary. Ur head is really paining u try take some pills. Wasted sperm. Indomie generation like u who is still struggling to pass JAMB wont know her. undecided angry
ekaette1621:
Who's this old olosho cos here in aso rock, we don't know her

grin grin
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Happy family
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by toprealman: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
NurseJay:
I think the most suitable caption should be :

"Muma Gee, her hair, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch".

You just can't help but notice that hairdo!
noticed it after reading your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Born2Breed(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is how it should be.

For the love of the kids.
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by toprealman: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Daddy & mummy = 0 affection
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Jaqenhghar: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow. That Afro though shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by webngnews: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by seangy4konji: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Post that won't add just one single value or insult to me..I went out to buy pepper soup an bread now..saw a lot of people on the road and even at the joint.

How is this one new??
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by ruffDiamond: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
rubbish... everything na singer even a frog
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Veteran musician, Muma Gee and her estranged hubby, Nollywood actor, Prince Eke seem to have worked out their relationship.

Their six year marriage packed up in 2017 and a series of social media call-outs and drama ensued. The ex-couple however spent the weekend with their kids at a Chinese Restaurant in Lagos

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6GvvCBpfOH/?igshid=1qe3t60nvxerk

The guy still needs to do more to get the trust of the kids. They see him as a stranger, especially the girls. If you look closely at the pictures he took alone with the kids, the girls look scared!.
The boy was obviously happy to see him.
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Godhatesodomy: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by explicitee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cute
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by deavicky(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Which kind hair be that
I tot no one will complain about the hair style.
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by WildChild00(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
ekaette1621:
Who's this old olosho cos here in aso rock, we don't know her

grin grin

Who fought Ekaette? shocked
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
That hair though how does she even sleep comfortably....

Mmmm ladies can bring headache to themselves

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Charly68: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
God bless you my people,even for the sake of these wonderful children you must make up and work things out .
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by mii4u(f): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
NurseJay:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by frozen70(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Veteran musician, Muma Gee and her estranged hubby, Nollywood actor, Prince Eke seem to have worked out their relationship.

Their six year marriage packed up in 2017 and a series of social media call-outs and drama ensued. The ex-couple however spent the weekend with their kids at a Chinese Restaurant in Lagos

When a man wants to run away fro responsibilities, he runs away from his family and calls it separation

When the woman suffers and shoulder it alone, he sneaks back to know how far

God pass them
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okafor's Theory proved right. grin
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ewuhausa1:
Nairaland this days is annoying
Make we cooperate stop they like or comment on these useless topics and at least fp will be free of bullshit gringringrin
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
brainworkng:
Ur mumu is legendary. Ur head is really paining u try take some pills. Wasted sperm. Indomie generation like u who is still struggling to pass JAMB wont know her. undecided angry
Man this is hot.
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Jonny223: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by cybriz82(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
NurseJay:

I taya ooo see as d hair b like Chinese hand fan wey dem dey hang for wall.

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by cybriz82(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=NurseJay post=84967079]I think the most suitable caption should be :

You just can't help but notice that hairdo![/quote

Prince n muma d cat n dog.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by blessedqueen(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
NurseJay:

Lol bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Kyllahmc(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
The number one cause of divorce in cerebrities is infidelity... people naturally tend to lose their sanity when they start getting too much attention from fans...
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by adecz: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Are the kids his grandchildren? undecided

Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by OdefaGirl(f): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2019
The only Mama G that I know is Patience Ozokwor, every other Mama G is a counterfeit grin grin grin.
The only thing I see in this picture is a woman carrying her village and that of her hubby's on her head. cool
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Larrykaysail(m): 3:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Holy Prince of Miami
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Nature8(m): 5:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Gaddafiyusf:
First Wizkid reject tiwa now eke matter.
Mods

grin
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by sonnie10: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Mrsoundoro:

You made it sound like they slept over at the Chinese restaurant for the weekend.
Re: Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2019
Womb watchers association of Nigeria (WWAN) are fully satisfied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.