Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Learn Programming From The Comfort Of Ur Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Programming From The Comfort Of Ur Room (455 Views)

Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! / Let Us Activate You FREE To Bank From The Comfort Of Ur Room anytime/anywhere: / Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming From The Comfort Of Ur Room by lahizak: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Programming improves logical thinking and is easy to verify your logic quickly. So it is fun and interactive.

I've read an article if programming is the new literacy. One might think that not everybody needs to learn programming. That's right. In the past, not everybody needed to learn reading and writing. They thought writers, governors, and bishops need it, not everyone. Great philosopher can write something that all need to think about. Others just can copy and spread his words.

I thought there would be fewer and fewer programmer in the future. Because a genius programmer can write good software code and others don't need to repeat the same work but improve the code to perfection. If the code is perfect, it could be copied.

I was wrong. There are more and more software code needs to be written. People in the middle age wouldn't be able to imagine a huge number of workers who can read and write continuously do that in the skyscraper. They are office workers and what on earth they read and write all day long? There used to be only a few people who needed reading and writing. Now only a few people cannot read in the civilized world.

I am not sure about the future, but we may need to know programming more. Not everybody will write great software, but at least they may need to write programs or be more logical to live a daily life.

Here is your chance to learn programming. All you need is a whatsapp and a computer. Training fees for beginners is 5000 naira. With this amount, we will teach you all you need to know about programing and you will also be able to easily and effortlessly code with Java and BASIC. Classes are on whatsapp.
Note: fee increment as you advance (totally optional)
Drop ur whatsapp digit if interested and you will be added to the group
Re: Learn Programming From The Comfort Of Ur Room by SpyAC(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Why We Cut Bank Charges, By CBN / Enjoy Pleasurable Banking At Ecobank With *326# This Holiday / How To Make It Big This Year 2020!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.