Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State (34050 Views)

Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna / Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by armadeo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ember is here
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
So sad, R.I.P
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by yusluvad(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rip to the deads...
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by YorubaLord: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yuxit:
Ahhh, this December, rip

What if it was February or May? Does it make any difference? Typical ignorant 9ja fellow.
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by sam2kenny: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Many of us just comment without reading well, we are not different from the mob that burnt the truck. TRACE official said accident was caused by the Keke rider that overtook wrongly. Yet no one is saying anything about that, but blaming the truck driver, or tagging dangote truck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by shane042: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
God... terrible RIP to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by bluebay(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jesus, Rip cry
Who should RIP once again?
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by gulfer: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jesus, Rip cry
Must you display our stupidity everywhere, not all topics should be spammed ith your lies
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Godhatesodomy: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Pat081: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
I think i read wrong overtaking by the tricycle driver but why can d people inside d keke tell him 2b care full ?? RIP TO D DEAD ONES

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Pat081: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
sam2kenny:
Many of us just comment without reading well, we are not different from the mob that burnt the truck. TRACE official said accident was caused by the Keke rider that overtook wrongly. Yet no one is saying anything about that, but blaming the truck driver, or tagging dangote truck
i dnt think they all read b4 they just to comment .

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by uuzba(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
StupidNLmods:
I hate trucks with passion.. You don't know how much i fume whenever i sight them
So what do we do?
It's a general feeling though, not only in Nigeria.
Every car driver/passenger in all other countries hate truck drivers. Check YouTube for some really nasty cases.

But seriously.
Try to avoid. It isn't worth your time getting angry and fuming. The truck drivers are right this moment drinking heavily against tomorrow.
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by valuedammy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
sam2kenny:
Reason they keep blaming the truck driver is due to their encounter with them on the road, you need to see how this Truck drivers intimidate other smaller vehicles on the road.
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by grandpoh(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
May the Almighty give the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss..
May the rest of the living not wake up to anymore unfortunate incidents
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by seyiolami2016(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
R I P TO THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by oluwakayode25(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Happened right in my neighbour hood, this is the second time in about 2 weeks that these heavy trucks would take lives with them, another accident transpired today at ilese barracks, fortunately no live was lost but properties were damaged...... December knows how to erode lives!
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
the major general kinsmen at work again!!!
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Wickedtruths: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
charles009:
Is it dangote?

No, na Ote$
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Buffalo2(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tallesty1:
Trucks in Nigeria roads should be added to the list of natural disasters
I am telling you
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Ghenisean(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Which kind wahala be dis na,person go come online dey see bad news,God please help us ooo.

R.I.P to dem.

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by oloriLFC(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
They can easily be blamed because THEY ARE DEAD undecided undecided
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Kaybaba5(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
God shall protect us all from all evil far or near
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by EgunMogaji2: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
I think people missed the part where the Keke did wrong overtaking.

I see this all the time at Apata, Ibadan. These numb skull Keke drivers facing oncoming vehicles and loaded trailers.
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by EgunMogaji2: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pat081:
I think i read wrong overtaking by the tricycle driver but why can d people inside d keke tell him 2b care full ?? RIP TO D DEAD ONES

I won’t be surprised even if it’s the passengers that were egging the driver on.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by dukeprince50: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaLord:

What if it was February or May? Does it make any difference? Typical ignorant 9ja fellow.

one day we are all going to say goodbye to this earth when our life rent expires, so it shouldn't make a difference, but if its just a few days to see another year, then its somewhat touching
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by dukeprince50: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pat081:
i dnt think they all read b4 they just to comment .
This is NL, first you read the headline, then you read the first paragraph and then jump to read comments then you comment. Only few people read the entire story

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Kyllahmc(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
people will come here to start screaming this Xmas! there is no difference if you die on Xmas or in April... life is precious.
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Adeevah(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
charles009:
Is it dangote?

No...it is dantata
Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by LessNoise: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2019
And yet they burnt my truck even though the keke man was clearly at fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
LessNoise:
And yet they burnt my truck even though the keke man was clearly at fault

You better don't land yourself into big trouble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.