Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Night With My Favorite Nigeria Celebrity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Night With My Favorite Nigeria Celebrity (251 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night With My Favorite Nigeria Celebrity by Adez01: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
������My night with a famous Nigeria celebrity�����
Tell your friends
By Hot stories... I will not mention his name to protect his privacy, but for the sake of this story, I shall call him Ben.
I was having a fantastic time dancing in the club with my girlfriends when he came in. It was one of my most favourite celebs and a bunch of guys I guessed was his entourage.
I noticed him immediately and nudged my friends to check him out. He was led to the VIP section but he was still able to see what was going on the dance floor.
I was determined to catch his attention, but evidently, I was not the only one because over a dozen star-struck girls were clustered at strategic positions where they could be noticed too. I pretended not to care and began to dance my ass off, hoping he would notice me.I determinedly moved my hips and gyrated my behind on the dance floor. Every once in a while, I caught him looking over at me. I got excited when that happened and was glad I was making an impression. Soon, one of his guys came close to me and whispered in my ear that Ben wanted me.To be continued.if you want the next part join this Facebook group and I will post immediately

https://www./545426339371301/permalink/548197472427521/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

The Right Person Will Come / Proven Ways To Win Back The Heart Of Your Husband / 3 Questions U Must Ask Urself If It Feels Like Your Rlnship Is Heading Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.