Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir (53730 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by aktem(m): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2019
JJOF:

That bass line be killing me softly. Goooood, I fvcking love good music.
Same here the bass line is tight.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by 12inchess: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2019
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.

This is not Davido's song.

They are singing "we love you, we love you" and declaring their love for God

Davido's song says "I love you I love you" and he was singing for a girl.

Instrumentals may sound similar but the songs mean different things. Besides, no one has monopoly of instrumentals (chord progressions). There are many songs with similar chord progressions.
You're so...... to hear that what they are singing and what Davido sang are identical.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by fortunez1(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2019
So proud to be a Christian and alive to watch this happening in this world where many feel that Christ and God isn't real. Repent now and enjoy Christ with the rest of us all who are saved.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by aioluwa: 1:34am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=StupidNLmods post=84972692]Kanye West should be bonded and taken to the nearest psychiatric hospital. That nigga is something else lately, calling himself jesus and shi. See his big head

You need to listen to “Jesus is King” released by Kanye
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Chicastle: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2019
What's that sally writing up thia?
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by jaxxy(m): 4:02am On Dec 17, 2019
Yezzy doing it grin
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by planetx: 4:06am On Dec 17, 2019
What happened to the I like your mini skirt o part.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by yusluvad(m): 4:28am On Dec 17, 2019
The problem is that a lot of people that comment didn't watch the Video including Myself.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by encryptjay(m): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm really impressed. Kanye was in the spirit.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Enemyofpeace: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Davido should sue the guy for spoiling his music
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by sylve11: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2019
StupidNLmods:
See his big head

undecided cool
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by GeneralPula: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Awoo88:
West is one of the best music producer/arranger.

Yes nah true!
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2019
QuickStandard:
Great...

Just wondering which of Wizkid song can be remix like that.....

I think Davido has better lyrics than Dayo.

Modified: it isn't really David's song, it's just the beat of IF.

However, David is a better export. At least not noise making
I tire.... I was expecting to hear If.. All I had was we Love You.. Does that make it Davido song...Most of the music by our artist is always a Remix of someone else song....

So who con get the real song?!!.
That beat maybe but that ain't if joor
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2019
vizkiz:
Watch Born again American rapper Kanye west sings a gospel version of Davido’s “IF” single live on stage with a mass Choir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRITfZqZCY&feature=youtu.be

Let me just go through the comment an pass before some1 quote me out of context.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Adakintroy2: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2019
It's not about claiming g repentance. Move as far as you can from wordy things so you don't become current again.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Sanchez01: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2019
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.

Instrumentals may sound similar but the songs mean different things. Besides, no one has monopoly of instrumentals (chord progressions). There are many songs with similar chord progressions.
It's called a COVER.

Bass line is the same, rhythm is no different and it is obviously a looped excerpt from Davido's refrain of 'IF'.

My choir once covered N'Sync's 'This I Promise' and this is no different from what was done.

Sounds, bass lines can be claimed by their original owners or first users. If you use them afterward without proper reference, it is no different from copyright infringement.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by QuickStandard: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up your dirty mouth idiot. You know how many choir worthy songs wizkid get? Ode

You don't deserve a reply from me.
Enjoy your day
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2019
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.

Are you fuckìng serious?
Please
Shut the fk up!

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by yvelchstores(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2019
This is beautiful. I blv that if God can raise stones to praise him, we shouldn't focus so much on how qualified Kanye west is to praise God. May God be praised now and forever, amen.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by heilige(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Jus gi am arand of apus

vizkiz:
Watch Born again American rapper Kanye west sings a gospel version of Davido’s “IF” single live on stage with a mass Choir.

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by lonlytroy(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Some people deaf shay
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by CasNova: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Creativity meets creativity.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by kcaller: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2019
vizkiz:

The level of our hypocrisy in Naija is Top Notch.... Kanye West Made a remix of Davido’s song and sang it in CHURCH, he’s got nothing but praise.... If it was a church in Naija that did same, The same people praising Kanye West will criticize that church.... Naija I hail una
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2019
Moz22:
it's called remix bro
is not remix.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by DSoj(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2019
ghettokid1:
Davido the GOAT of nigeria music

Never. Dbanj is grin
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by DSoj(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Hope they paid Royalty
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Moz22: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2019
mechanics:
is not remix.
selah�
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Hatred kee you there
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by tck2000(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Generalyemi(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Kanye West should be bonded and taken to the nearest psychiatric hospital. That nigga is something else lately, calling himself jesus and shi. See his big head

you are a nobody,,no name, dim or fame attached to you..
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by litaninja(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Cool with it......for now.
Blackface was cool with 2 Face too at some point....
Moz22:
even David himself was cool with the video.. so there's no case whatsoever
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2019
American version of Christianity is something out of this world, I can never understand it.

To the Americans, it may seem GOD has lowered HIS righteousness standards when it comes to their culture, but they will certainly be surprised when they get to heaven and find the gates locked against them because of their worldliness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Masturbation Responsible For Lack Of Progress In My Music Career (pics) / #SouthAfricanMusicAwards: Man In Cloth Made Of Currency Notes / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Bukunmi – Eazy Eazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.