Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? (490 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by itzprezy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
So this evening,few minutes ago,I was walking at rumoukoro road port Harcourt..for those who are familiar with the place.you will notice those Fulani women and their kids that begs along the road.then I observed one woman and her husband were walking in the same direction with me.suddenly those Fulani beggars grab the man's hand in attempt to beg him for money.the man's wife slapped the beggars hand away from her husband and told the husband to not give the beggar money,she was shouting that the beggar is buhari sister to her husband so why should he give the beggar money..no matter how I try to decipher the situation I just keep pitying the poor beggar(woman)..but for the man's wife,how does buhari in any way relates to the woman..even before buhari became presido they were beggars like her flooded in the country.how can someone be politicising begging

Pls show mercy to the poor...and never mock any situation you have never experienced, if life hits you,you may become everything you have ever criticized..

Pls ignore any grammatical error
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by williams2kg: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
It is called tribal sentiment.
Bubu will go down in history as the worst president Nigeria has ever had.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by clarocuzioo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is the result of Buhari's nepotic, wicked and evil regime.

The country was more United prior to his election, but with his actions and words, everyone now is OYO.

Its even little now, when he finally vacates office you will see the real deal.

Buhari has successfully divided this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
My broad buhair don open people eyes
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
That's unfair and deplorable. Such is life
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by Abdul05: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Only armed themselves with hate and frustration
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by czarina(f): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abdul05:
Only armed themselves with hate and frustration
And you believed the story?

I'm not saying the op is lying but this is Nairaland where people cook up stories every time to further their interests.

Nawa for una o. In the absence of "proofs", I'm learning to take everything I read here with a pinch of salt and you should too.
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by SarkinYarki: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
They woman is correct , those people should go and meet Buhari ..I have stopped giving alms to Northern beggars , I look for good people around me to help ..
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by Abdul05: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
czarina:
And you believed the story?

I'm not saying the op is lying but this is Nairaland where people cook up stories every time to further their interests.

Nawa for una o. In the absence of "proofs", I'm learning to take everything I read here with a pinch of salt and you should too.
also l didn't believe the story. I know he wrote it to upset others.
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by mii4u(f): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abdul05:
also l didn't believe the story. I know he wrote it to upset others.
The story doesn't sound like a lie to me, pple are very angry these days
Re: Why Would Something Like This Be Happening In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
-

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu: "Why I Married Nkechi" / Mike Ukoha Re-emerge As Winner Arochukwu House Of Assembly / Abuse Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.