Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Four Children Not Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Four Children Not Mine (5037 Views)

How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Four Children Not Mine by IyaTola: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is from a radio station program "Who cares" 99.3fm Sunday 15th December, 2019
His 52yrs old Civil Engineer his wife a Pharmacist 50yrs old met in 1993 and married in 1995 both raised four children 21yrs 19yrs 16yrs & 13 yrs respectively to the best of their abilities

Until October 2018, he discovered that all four children are not his biological children after DNA test proved that his not in any way related of the children that meant his world to him

On the 20th September 2019, my 3rd child who happened to be female was critically ill in the hospital, the doctor informs us she need an urgent blood transfusion, my wife and I were in the hospital and we both decided to get our blood tested inorder to know who had the same blood group with our daughter, but none of us had the same blood group with our daughter, fortunately for us our first son came in and he happened to be a match. I was innocent of the whole thing because I didn't know the implication of a child not matching the either of the parent's blood.

After the whole thing was taken care of the doctor called me privately to ask me if I was the real father of my own daughter, at first I was furious at the question but I calmed down to answer the question of course why would you be asking me such question, he went ahead to explain how a child can have either of the parents blood group. I was confused and ask what he was trying to tell me and he said is either am not the father of my child or my wife is not the mother because one of is suppose to match, but since none was a match there is problem. I didn't take it seriously because it was sounding odd to me. When I informed my wife about it her answer was "don't mind that stupid doctor".

After 3 days, our daughter was discharged from the hospital, my mind was no longer at rest because I didn't know what to do, I went back to the doctor ask for advice on what I should do, he told me if I want to be sure of everything I should have paternity test done on my daughter, when he mentioned that to me I almost collapsed because I know what that means, it was too much for me to handle, I had to be a man and face whatever will happen. I ask if I could do so for the remaining three he said that would be a good idea if I can afford it. I decided to take the bold step even though it was not easy. He advice me of two places and the cost and their prices. Confidentially, a friend had told me of an advert of DNA on Facebook about a company where they offer the cheapest DNA paternity test in Nigeria.

I booked an appointment with my four children with the doctor. I asked her how accurate the result is 99.99% if I am the father and 0% if I am not the father. When we all arrived at the office, she told me to come in alone and asked me of my story and if I was ready for this because the result could be either way and especially 4 children involved, the eldest is 21yrs old, at first I was scared and she asked me of I wanted to take time to think about it before making the decision. I was surprised and asked if she does doesn't want money, she answered with a smile "Sir it not all about the money I think of my clients physiological well being first". I had to be man and told her I was ready and asked her when the result be ready she said, "it will be ready in 5 working days because she was yet to start the analysis in Nigeria so for now she send the sample to her partner company in Canada"

The waiting period seems like a forever me, when the result came in she told me to come for it. I was scared but at the same time wanted to know the truth. When I got to her office counselling began even before I was given the result, I just knew the worst has happened but I didn't expect to it be all my children that I have laboured for all my life giving them the best in Life.

Unfortunately when I open the result all children were not mine three sons and one daughter. I couldn't hold it as a man I broke down in tears the trauma was too much for me. When I got home I called my wife and showed her the results she denied evwrything, to make myself happy. I called the doctor with an angry tone and told her if she was sure of this results she was calm and told me she was very sure of the results and referred me to other places I can do the test. I didn't know what to do and went to the doctor that advice me to go for the parternity test, when he saw the result he said, "it can't be a mistake because DNA can't lie and that the 22 locyle region is the highest in paternity test". I was more convinced and went back home and told my wife if she doesn't tell me the truth that I will go to the church pastor and show them the result, after hearing me say that she broke down in tears and confession started. She had all my suppose-to-be-children for the same man that was why our son has the same blood group with the sister. She has refused to tell me the man and the reason why she did was she did.
We are yet to tell the children and our family. Am in great shock and don't know what to do, the doctor that did the DNA has been of helpful with counseling.
Men out there you need to be vigilant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is the man impotent? undecided

I find it strange, the four kids for one man.

4 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by choice17(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
For almost 24 years of marriage, he just found out that his four children are not his.

I doubt the authenticity of the story, is either the man is impotent or the wife is a great manipulator!!!

13 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by DGeneral123(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Haaaaaaa shocked

Fear Woman
Then Fear Devil

I say... After Woman Fear Devil

On the day of Judgement, Devil will open his mouth down in surprised, when he hears what some women has done. Then, he will know he is just an APPRENTICE.

WOMEN I FEAR THEM DIE.

7 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by sinaj(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
I hope he wont commit suicide. This is painful, Bonding and spending money to train kids that are not yours.

1 Like

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by chigoziri2403(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
A man was watering your wife all these time and there was no red flag whatsoever. No suspicion?
Are you sure you are not an assistant husband

Well its only a woman who knows the true father of her children
And some don't even know

10 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by sinaj(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
choice17:
For almost 24 years of marriage, he just found out that his four children are not his.

I doubt the authenticity of the story, is either the man is impotent or the wife is a great manipulator!!!
Some men even get old and die without knowing.

Its just technology thats bringing these kind of things to light, I bet he wouldnt have known if the girl hadnt fallen sick.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by Fizzymike1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Strange things happening everyday. 99% of ........ Are scam
Re: My Four Children Not Mine by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you no fear woman!! Wisdom dey far from you

3 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
I was reading comments on Stella Dimoko's blog yesterday about who cheats the most between Nigerian men & ladies.
If this question was asked 10 years ago, ladies will keep pointing fingers at men, but many comments admitted that since Nigeria has the highest number of paternal fraud in the world, then Nigerian ladies are the biggest cheats on the planet. Hereby making ladies in Southern Africa look like holy virgins.
*Cusses*

This man's life has been ruined.
I'll advise he remarry far away from the environment he & his supposed family used to live. He should travel to start a new blissful life

6 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by Jman06(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
The lie detector in me says that this story is not true!

Another fabrication from the mind of whoever fabricated it.

5 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by choice17(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
sinaj:
Some men even get old and die without knowing.

Its just technology thats bringing these kind of things to light, I bet he wouldnt have known if the girl hadnt fallen sick.

Not one, not two but four children!! What kind of woman is that for God sake!! sad

I think DNA have to be a must for intending couple. Is something they must discuss when courting, trust is not enough anymore

1 Like

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by crackhaus: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:
Is the man impotent? undecided

I find it strange, the four kids for one man.
Does it matter?

I have no pity for men who cry when they find out they are not the biological fathers of their kid(s).
Those tears are like living springs of water.

3 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Does it matter?

I have no pity for men who cry when they find out they are not the biological fathers of their kid(s).
Those tears are like living springs of water.

I am surprised that not one of them is his out of the four.

Also they all belong to one man which suggests an affair spanning more than 10 years.

@bold: Why?

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by crackhaus: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

I am surprised that not one of them is his out of the four.

Also they all belong to one man which suggests an affair spanning more than 10 years.

@bold: Why?
I am a firm believer in genetic testing for all children within the first year of birth, full blood work...no compromises whatsoever.

8 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by chriskosherbal(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
The one that surprises me is how can you live in the same house with your husband knowing fully well that those kids he tot was his aren't his & you stare into his eyes for 24 years, eating and dining with him goooosh this is worst than stabbing me with a knife.

Indeed the heart of a human is desperately/deceptively deep and wicked.

12 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

I am a firm believer in genetic testing for all children within the first year of birth, full blood work...no compromises whatsoever.

You intended is aware sha.

Because it is lack of trust especially when she hasn't given you a reason not to.
Re: My Four Children Not Mine by yanabasee(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
It happened to someone I know personally.. Tis one was three boys....

The first man, walked into their house from abroad and demanded to take his grown son of Thirty four years back...

That was how madam begin confess ooh, the second son traced his father and left, while the third boy is still with the aged man.... Might probably own the man's properties....

Women, just fear them.....

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by Tallesty1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know how I am going to handle this situation if I were to be in his shoes but one thing I am sure of is that I am not letting go of those kids

1 Like

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by crackhaus: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

You intended is aware sha.

Because it is lack of trust especially when she hasn't given you a reason not to.
Lol @lack of trust.
Totally far from it, but I understand why you would think that. It's always the default reaction from ladies.

I come from a home with one parent in the medical profession, it's instinct for me to want to be aware of every congenital information about my child as early as possible, hence I called it a full blood work.
DNA testing is just one of the tests involved.

4 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by Ultimategeneral: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Indeed the heart of a man is desperately deep and wicked.
Lolzzz... 'The heart of a woman'! I suppose that's what you mean. That woman no try at al.l

3 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by extralargehead(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Living with the 'houseboy husband' while loving another man. Indeed the heart of man is deceptively wicked.

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol @lack of trust.
Totally far from it, but I understand why you would think that. It's always the default reaction from ladies.

I come from a home with one parent in the medical profession, it's instinct for me to be aware of every congenital information about my child as early as possible, hence I called it a full blood work.
DNA testing is just one of the tests involved.

Not a woman thing bro.

I am sure you would be worried if your wife is snooping on your phone or monitoring you without giving her a reason to.

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by 24kmagic: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
The story sweet.

Even though it's fiction, there are lessons to be learnt.

Women? Dread them!

Even Koran said there are likely to be more women in hell than men.
Re: My Four Children Not Mine by IyaTola: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jman06:
The lie detector in me says that this story is not true!

Another fabrication from the mind of whoever fabricated it.

Did you read the story? It was from a radio station and I stated it there.

2 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by crackhaus: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Not a woman thing bro.

I am sure you would be worried if your wife is snooping on your phone or monitoring you without giving her a reason to.
Within the context of DNA testing, it's definitely a woman thing to react a certain way because I've not seen or heard where it's the woman that suggests a DNA test to her husband.

6 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

Within the context of DNA testing, it's definitely a woman thing to react a certain way because I've not seen or heard where it's the woman that suggests a DNA test to her husband.

Well, it is the woman's trust on the line.

I wonder when it would be developed to test for maternity too.

Some of these cases are babies switched at birth.

5 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by crackhaus: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Well, it is the woman's trust on the line.

I wonder when it would be developed to test for maternity too.

Some of these cases are babies switched at birth.
It is already possible na.
It's the same DNA testing that can be used to determine maternity .

1 Like

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
crackhaus:

It is already possible na.
It's the same DNA testing that can be used to determine maternity .

Last I heard, it is much more complex to determine and not 100% authentic.

Cos I am thinking, if it is not the father, the next thing is confirm the mother is really the mother.
Re: My Four Children Not Mine by crackhaus: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Last I heard, it is much more complex to determine and not 100% authentic.

Cos I am thinking, if it is not the father, the next thing is confirm the mother is really the mother.
Sure about that?
I have no such knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: My Four Children Not Mine by Saintmary(f): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Very simple case, the man is impotent.

A word of advice for couples preparing for marriage: do every test possible,
Medical history
Infections
Blood group
Rhesus factor
Fertility
Birth certificate
All academic qualifications
Previous convictions or if not, thank God
Family sicknesses
Leave no stone unturned
If he/she is not okay with it, japa.
Re: My Four Children Not Mine by culf: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2019
fear some women. God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start A T-shirt Blinging Business / About The Ministry Of Help / Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.