Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. (69707 Views)

Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by TheSourcerer: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
They will rush down here to say trash as usual. The earlier u guys understand that malian is a movement, malians a religion, malian is a course the better.. Ur daddy go will brainwash u, get all ur hard earn incomes, trample on u like zombie with useless lives yet u will come online to beef marley, sorry, u will die soon.. I.mage below is my daddy GO. If u dont like it, go n f**k ur self
Typical Marlian

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by supercase1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
It's not easy being a cultist. The demand will choke you till you steal.

I won't be surprised if he wasn't actively involved.....
Chai!!!!! Especially aromates they like thief thief die
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by meccuno: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
This country is fvcked up.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by oforjide: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
They will rush down here to say trash as usual. The earlier u guys understand that malian is a movement, malians a religion, malian is a course the better.. Ur daddy go will brainwash u, get all ur hard earn incomes, trample on u like zombie with useless lives yet u will come online to beef marley, sorry, u will die soon.. I.mage below is my daddy GO. If u dont like it, go n f**k ur self
u re a disgrace to men, look at ur role model

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Obakoolex(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Chai your temp is very critical just like your moniker embarassed
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by TheSourcerer: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
nuhu2018:
make dem declare me wanted too
let's do something fun
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Buffalo2(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Like play like play, na so Egbegbe take start

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by thundafire: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This boy sha likes misbehaving sha

The other time he was insulting dolapo badmus, accusing her of wanting to have sex with him

Very lousy and dirty boy undecided
he thinks he is Tupac not knowing Nigeria is still in 14th century wen dey finish am for prison marlian go run leave am

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Witnes: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
oloriLFC:
maybe they dug out the case. Maybe t'was done before becoming a celeb undecided
Pls read and analyze, far from what u are thinking cos u refused to read in details
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by monichannel: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
It's not easy being a cultist. The demand will choke you till you steal.

I won't be surprised if he wasn't actively involved.....

Pity for you and those that liked your trash, just this small write up you cannot read.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by brainworkng: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Blocked head malians will not like this news. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by kennyz247(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
ds guy get father so? anyway I pity ur parents

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by mascot87(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
justwise, you insulted me yesterday and banned me till 2021 because you think I am a professional begger. I curse you today that all that I have gone through in life should befall you. You will cry and you will see no one to console you. Oh you think I enjoy my present condition right? justwise, you will experience everything I have experienced then you will know what life is. Just because everything is going on well for you then you think you can mock others that are struggling with life. The only reason why you will be free from this curse is only if I am lying with my condition. But if everything I say happen to me till the extent that I beg people for feeding, justwise, you can never escape this curse that will remain permanent in your life.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Balogunodua(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't believe this shit #leavemaliansalone
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by oforjide: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
StarUp:
Looks like someone is about going back to prison to bring back another hit track...by the time gay dudes burst his a$$ this time in prison, he will come back with the song "bursted".
what do u mean by hit track if this lunatic called naira marley has any hit song, that means everybody in this country is a musician. this lunatic called naira marley is nothing but a street burglar, he only makes noise on studio to cover up his thuggish lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
pls dnt tell that this shit naira marley is muslim because one of the brothers bear islamic name #idris
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Witnes: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lekison:
if this news happens to be true then Naira Marley is a confirm criminal and should be jailed along with his crew if found guilty
Read in details and u will ably know that nothing like been true rather ego or pomposity of celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by nototribalist: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This boy sha likes misbehaving sha

The other time he was insulting dolapo badmus, accusing her of wanting to have sex with him

Very lousy and dirty boy undecided
As in, Dolapo must not know he's in Police cell, cos Naira marley matter no go funny with orders from above

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by lollybizzu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
rafyena:
[s][/s]

Are you a cultist?
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by WHAT999(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
The prosecutor, ASP Edet Okoi, told the court that the three defendants committed the offence on December 16, at Eko Hotel Round about on Victoria Island, Lagos.

This offence according to the Police was committed on December 16, and the suspects were also arraigned on December 16. Please when did NPF start to act as faster as I can decode an criminal cases, if not scripted?
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omo odun merinlelogun!!!!

Funke!!!! Boode ooooo!!!

Apostle will hear of this!
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by chukwuibuipob: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olalan:
This is scripted i want to believe cause he wouldn't do such as per a celeb
grin grin grin as we talk now,one famous seun dey kirikiri lipsrsealed wink lipsrsealed cool sad
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by dangotesmummy: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
nototribalist:
As in, Dolapo must not know he's in Police cell, cos Naira marley matter no go funny with orders from above
well by now she must have been on maternity leave however if her boys tell her,she might be calling the shots from there

Nairamarleys matter is like someone dolapo wants to set on fire and he now rubs fuel on his body.everytime Cho Cho Cho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by ruffDiamond: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have said it before,that rattish face illiterate is a hardcore criminal hiding under the guise of a very local music artiste..watch for more to come!OMO Ole!

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by yusluvad(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
This guy and his crew are cheap criminals...

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by WHAT999(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
The prosecutor, ASP Edet Okoi, told the court that the three defendants committed the offence on December 16, at Eko Hotel Round about on Victoria Island, Lagos.

This offence according to the Police was committed on December 16, and the suspects were also arraigned on December 16. Please when did NPF start to act as faster as I can decode an in criminal cases, if not scripted?
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
mascot87:
justwise, you insulted me yesterday and banned me till 2021 because you think I am a professional begger. I curse you today that all that I have gone through in life should befall you. You will cry and you will see no one to console you. Oh you think I enjoy my present condition right? justwise, you will experience everything I have experienced then you will know what life is. Just because everything is going on well for you then you think you can mock others that are struggling with life. The only reason why you will be free from this curse is only if I am lying with my condition. But if everything I say happen to me till the extent that I beg people for feeding, justwise, you can never escape this curse that will remain permanent in your life.

Your useless curse has no effect on a dead body let alone a living being, use the time and the data you spent begging online to look for a job, any job to earn a living. its more dignifying than constantly begging, you have being doing this for more than a year now.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Skmoda360(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
StupidNLmods:
This is preposterous!
We marlians won't accept! This useless govt should focus on more important things like providing the basic necessities for the masses rather than chasing a Nigerian legend up and down. angry
I jo wo ni iwo ma gbon ni tie....ode oshi, old fool. undecided....trash talk
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by okayman4real(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
he is going to join seun legbegbe this time
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Pat081: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Inside life hmmmmm, i dey ur back naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Ladies In Towel Go Gaga For Peter Okoye's #OneMoreNightChallengeDance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.