Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please I Need Your Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advise (355 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good day Nairalanders.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Ladylite: 2:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Computer science in public university is crap and a sheet waste of time.

Quit that school focus on your real ICT skills. Once you are good and know your onions you will make serious money.

Don't worry about how tough life has been now. It will get better in 2020

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by BrTune: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Please do not quit!
You did not come this far to give up!
Keep working hard until you graduate, on ur CV add ur course you do not need to add ur grades...I have seen people with pass grades get jobs while 2.1 candidates are rejected, without the pass grade persons knowing anyone.

Goodluck
Caio:
Good day Nairalanders.
I'm a student from one of the state University in Nigeria (Southern).
I'm 22years .
Am a 400 Level student from computer science,The problem his I haven't really been lucky with my grades in school (have tried my best)@this point I'm at 1.58CGPA.
Which is so unless @ the point to me .
And to worsted everything I now have 2 spill over years(And I'm yet to write my project).
Off which I could still spend up to 180k to finish up everything (excluding clearance).
At the point, I'm considering to write a professional course exam's (next year),which will not cost me that much with tutor and even if it's to cost up to that amount it's worth it.
I just want to quit school and focus on the exams.
Since I have been the sole support for myself in school.And I have a junior one who his already in his 2nd year in school.(and I have been the one supporting him in school).
Please I want to guys to advise me if this decision I'm about making his worth it @ this point..
Please pardon my bad write up and errors.
Thanks.
Please I really need your advise on this , which I know alot of insult will be coming too grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ladylite:
Computer science in public university is crap and a sheet waste of time.

Quit that school focus on your real ICT skills. Once you are good and know your onions you will make serious money.

Don't worry about how tough life has been now. It will get better in 2020
Noted .
Thanks for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Food Safety / The Scam Of 8am-5pm... The Lagos Life / Top 10 Nigeria Scientists Video And Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.