Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. (13929 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / The Jamaica-based model, Joy Shared Sultry Pictures With Her Bikini. PHOTOS / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Gabson001(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
omo see bress

Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by rex444(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
so isizi anyi mee gini?
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Ayobami7(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na dem
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:
See front.
Chai.

Lol.. i saw that actor today when i left the office to get lunch & he was looking scruffy and unkempt. Nollywood men dey suffer sha unlike the women
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by kingxsamz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
dairykidd:

Lol.. i saw that actor today when i left the office to get lunch & he was looking scruffy and unkempt. Nollywood men dey suffer sha unlike the women
Lol...
It's probably stress.
Men like this are usually busy and involved in one production or the other.
Still not an excuse to look unkempt tho.
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

Lol...
It's probably stress.
Men like this are usually busy and involved in one production or the other.
Still not an excuse to look unkempt tho.
Probably tho... but he no just look fresh at all
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Kingsteve(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ebelebe!

Nice body.
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Lightangel65: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Water and cucumbers
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by meobizy(f): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2019
She’s right. All these types are normally clueless in bed. It’s mostly a waste of good looks.
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Did she show u her Id card to know she's a Unilag student?

yo, please do you know the title of this movie, I'm trying to confirm something
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by EbukaHades10(m): 4:06am On Feb 04, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

yo, please do you know the title of this movie, I'm trying to confirm something
Beast of no nation
Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by nairafame2: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Beast of no nation
grin

1 Like

Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Beast of no nation
thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Beast of no nation
I was trying to finding out if Idris Elba (American actor) was the general of agu's group, I just found out he was. the surprising thing is that the general was partially bald but Idris Elba has a head full of hair

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Does A Guy's Naked Body Move A Lady Just As A Girl's Naked Body Moves A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.