Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (62968 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by famouscargo4u: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do

This is the truth no one would tell you. You can actually marry an AS lady without having an SS child. You can be lucky to have 1 AA and two AS children, though the chance is slim.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
eni4real:
Op see what you have caused o.. .
I have never seen RiyadhGoddess rant like this before shocked shocked shocked

You were forewarned.. Hope you are forearmed!!

Hahahahaha
I kneel greet you Sir
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Hahahahaha
I kneel greet you Sir
You and this your humbility grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by cejaypriesty(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Well,I dont know what to say ,as i type now,my very good friend is getting married on the 9th of January to her fiancee both of them are As.I tried everything to advice her not to but on seeing that she now regards me as an enemy of progress I had to stop and support her because she is really a good girl .Deep down in my heart it hurts me but what can I do?,she is still my friend after all,she wants to go ahead despite the consequences.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
eni4real:
You and this your humbility grin

It's well
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's well
Yes it is (Amen)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by EnaibeSam: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
When you discovered that both of you are AS, you asked the whole world to advise you on what to do. Thousands of people gave you different pieces of advice, but you ignored all. Now, she's pregnant for you and you want us to advise you again on what to do.

I'm 100% sure that you can't take anybody's advice.

THEREFORE GO WITH YOUR CROSS

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Vicmareal: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Your disposition reeks of irresponsibility and it stinks

You were aware of the implication of your misguided choice of love-life

Your partner was also aware

The deed is done! You relished the sexual pleasure (without the involvement of the public) but you dare bring your 'result' to be a discussion in the public

Man! You are incredibly irresponsible

Do u need to be advised to brace up for the consequences of your action?

Except if this is a fiction, if you run away from that girl and the issue, honestly the burden of guilt will debar your progress.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by frixie: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Relax bro, it's possible the child is not ss. At three months or so u can request for a test to determine the genotype of ur yet to be born child. If your hospital can't conduct such test you will be referred to the appropriate place. If it's ss, am sure you know what to do.

All the best.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=Snowale when we say marry young if you love each other and you have the means, they will say Islam preaches rubbish.[/quote]

Does this justify the decision to marry little girls?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by HumanCalc: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Goes to show against all the talk wey we talk, you and your gf do head like goat, wey no gree hear word......

Your cross, go and carry it..... We cannot waste our advice.......

For all we know AS + AS = AA, AS or SS...... Since you're the gambling type, update us after 9 months, if una ticket cut........... grin
Bros you too dey heregrin

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Legendguru: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why are you announcing it
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=OLUJOSHINS post=84995214][/quote]So, this is all you could read out of everything I posted
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by sotall(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ebisinclair:
Hello Mr, there is no cause for alarm, research has shown that AS persons can get married and have 3 children that would not be SS, but from the forth child will be SS. I have a friend who is both AS with the wife and their 3 kids are not SS, same with another who has 6 but the fourth was SS before God did it and it was no longer SS but AA. All you need do is get a medical advice and agree not to have more than 3 kids.

You are a comedian
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
pek:
Are you for real? They kill more Muslims than Christians? Can you back up your claim? How many Muslims lost their lives in 911, Paris massacre or Dublin bombing?
Book haram found in the north, bombed mosques(Don't tell me you didn't see the news), and killed more Muslims that Christians, same with Isis found in Muslim majority countries etc. They killed Muslims and various Islamic groups and association condemned their act.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Lexusgs430: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
HumanCalc:
Bros you too dey heregrin

I be like bad smell......... cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Lexusgs430: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ebisinclair:
Hello Mr, there is no cause for alarm, research has shown that AS persons can get married and have 3 children that would not be SS, but from the forth child will be SS. I have a friend who is both AS with the wife and their 3 kids are not SS, same with another who has 6 but the fourth was SS before God did it and it was no longer SS but AA. All you need do is get a medical advice and agree not to have more than 3 kids.

Biology lesson don dey confuse pesin..........

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Adebayoo421: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith,
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.
O the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God,
I commune as friend with friend!
There are depths of love that I yet may know
Ere Thee face to face I see;
There are heights of joy that I yet may reach
Ere I rest in peace with Thee.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by pek(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
Book haram found in the north, bombed mosques(Don't tell me you didn't see the news), and killed more Muslims that Christians, same with Isis found in Muslim majority countries etc. They killed Muslims and various Islamic groups and association condemned their act.
But you haven't answered the question.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by fotadmowmend(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
odisman:
Abortion is murder, don't be fooled. Don't leave in denial. If you were aborted, you won't be here today. Stop deceiving yourself and have a repentant heart.

So it is better to allow a SS fetus to come to the world, suffer and die again right ?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chinchum(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
eni4real:
75% grin
What is it with the laughing emoji? Is it that the 75% chance is not correct? AS and AS also have a 25% chance of giving birth to AA. Knowledge is meant to be power, if rightly used. They are both AS and AS , and they have a developing foetus, they can get it tested to see if they want to keep it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chinchum(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ebisinclair:
They can have 5 children and none is SS, and they can have 5 children and all is SS. Don't confuse probability with certainty. They have 75% probability of not having any SS children. To help you put it in perspective if you have 4 differently colored balls red , brown , green and blue of the same size, and I blindfold you to pick one out the four. If color red ball is what you want to avoid. The chances of you not picking red at every trial is 75%.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nigeriadondie: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do
Pls no abortion. Besides, the child may not be SS
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Norland4life(f): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
cejaypriesty:
Well,I dont know what to say ,as i type now,my very good friend is getting married on the 9th of January to her fiancee both of them are As.I tried everything to advice her not to but on seeing that she now regards me as an enemy of progress I had to stop and support her because she is really a good girl .Deep down in my heart it hurts me but what can I do?,she is still my friend after all,she wants to go ahead despite the consequences.

My friend did the same
Let me quote her verbatim" I am a child of God and my case will be different"
She has a baby girl of three,going through the crisis alone because her husband absconded leaving her with their SS child
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by DESTROTECH(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
As to As bro I advise you don't marry oooo...

If you need a website pm.me on WhatsApp
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
pek:
But you haven't answered the question.
You claimed they are muslims, that's why they don't kill Muslims. and I explained to you how they kill the muslims, even more than Christains. 9/11, was a sorrowful moment, it lead to the death of many people, but that doesn't cancel the fact that the have killed more Muslims. If they are part of us, they won't kill any of us.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wetin na, shebi everybody like to knack. Both the person who initiated the knack & the person who's been knackered steadily enjoyed the knack process. Leave them let them continue, maybe they'll finally make a documentary on Netflix or something undecided cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by tonididdy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
In as much as children are gifts from God but it would be selfish and a gamble for parents to deliberately bring an SS child to the world... It's not love, it's selfishness.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Mac12(f): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Just pray that this innocent child is not SS. If not, you'll live to regret your stupid action.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Sirwavy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
when we say no sex before marriage, they will abuse Islam, when we say marry young if you love each other and you have the means, they will say Islam preaches rubbish, some will say sex is different from marriage, now they will have to give birth to an SS child out of wedlock, still get married and the sin would be on their head forever. when the children finds out, they will hate their parents for it. Meanwhile, it is a 1/4 probability, I have an uncle like that, gave birth to just 2, luckily the two are AS.
Wtf does Islam have to do with the matter at hand?! So marrying young would prevent people with incompatible genotypes from procreating ?! Gtfoh �
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sirwavy:

Wtf does Islam have to do with the matter at hand?! So marrying young would prevent people with incompatible genotypes from procreating ?! Gtfoh �
The post is for human with brain, not for slowpoke without cerebrum

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / The Mumu Button Of Every Man.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51